getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Exposure raffle (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=283830)

aus guy 11-27-2016 05:52 AM

Exposure raffle

With the popular interest in play for your exposure, I am going to try a similar game, but without the element of skill - just pure luck.

Players enter by submitting one or more nude pictures, and all entrants go into a raffle. In 5 weeks time, I will use a random number generator to select one person for exposure. Everyone else is safe, just a single person will be exposed, with their nude picture(s) emailed to the other particpants of the raffle. Every particpiant in the raffle will be BCC'ed, so no one will know your email address. And only those who risked their own exposure will get to see the loser.

To make it more fun, entrants can choose their level of risk. The more risky photos you submit, the less chance you have of being exposed. However, if your number is picked, all your pics will be sent to theother raffle entrants.

Minimum submission: completely naked, full frontal, showing at least from knee's to shoulders.

If you enter with only the minimum pic, you will receive 10 'tickets' in the raffle. For each of the following items, you will reduce the number of tickets you have.
Include your face: lose 3 tickets
Include your first name: lose 2 ticket
Include your home towm: lose 2 ticket
Include an additional pic, showing you from knee's to shoulder from behind: lose 1 ticket
Include an additional pic, sitting down with your legs spread wide, showing from at least knee's to shoulder: lose 1 ticket

For example, if you submit a full frontal pic including your face and your first name, you will only have 5 tickets. The less tickets you have, the less likely you are to be chosen and exposed. If you complete all the tasks, you only get 1 ticket. If you only complete the minimum photo, you will receive 10 tickets, and thus have a higher chance of being exposed.

Only one person will be exposed, so it is in your interest to encourage as many people to join as possible. The more entries we have, the less likely you are to be drawn.

I will select the random number using rolz.org or similar, and will advertise the link here prior to the roll occuring, so anyone can watch it in realtime to ensure there is no cheating.

Ticket numbers will be assigned using a Google Docs spreadsheet, which will be sent to everyone prior to the 'draw'. The draw will happen in the first week of January, but I will update this thread with an exact date and time prior to the draw occuring.

To enter, simply PM me a picutre linked from http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/, as per the requirement above, and be sure to include your email address in the PM.

Daleskyfan 11-27-2016 03:38 PM

Don't mind this post just saving this for later

KinkyNudist 11-28-2016 07:06 AM

Would send pics over Kik to participate cause its easier..

MTN016 11-28-2016 07:57 AM

nice idea! i'll join!

aus guy 12-10-2016 03:08 AM

The 4 entrants so far have been PM'ed a spreadsheet, which details the ticket allocation and bonuses for each entrant. This will be kept up to date as new entries are received, and will be provided to all new entrants as well.

Don't forget to encourage others to entry, as the more entries we have, the less change you have of being exposed! You could also get creative as well, such as having a bet with someone where both of you have to enter, but the loser of the bet has to use bonuses to reduce their tickets to 5 or less.

aus guy 12-11-2016 04:38 AM

7 entries received so far, including our first entrant with only a single ticket.

I am tempted to post a link to the spreadsheet in this thread, which details which photos and information each individual has put at risk, but doesn't expose said photos/info. That way, we can all see who has more to lose, and who is being brave.

Thoughts on this? Happy to take suggestions either way.

anshs008 12-11-2016 08:13 PM

I'm in

I'm good with it
I always live up to my bets so feel free I don't mind

2bchew 12-11-2016 08:22 PM

Im not a player here...just wanted to say this is a great idea

exhib1 12-12-2016 04:32 AM

This sounds like great fun, I will have to thibk about this one, I think I may do it, but will need to probably have a drink later before I do, Dutch courage and all that. :D

Either way I hope it gets a lot of players

gbdare 12-12-2016 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aus guy (Post 2557834)
7 entries received so far, including our first entrant with only a single ticket.

I am tempted to post a link to the spreadsheet in this thread, which details which photos and information each individual has put at risk, but doesn't expose said photos/info. That way, we can all see who has more to lose, and who is being brave.

Thoughts on this? Happy to take suggestions either way.

I vote for posting the details of what each person has to lose.

aus guy 12-13-2016 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbdare (Post 2559928)
I vote for posting the details of what each person has to lose.

Thanks for the feedback. I've had one other entrant PM me the same response, and zero objections.

As such, here is the spreadsheet showing the current ticket assignments and the associated entrants.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

No information or pictures are exposed with this spreadsheet, just noting what level of exposure people are risking when the raffle takes place in a few weeks.

anshs008 12-13-2016 06:59 AM

More people join

If you like the other game join
Join anyways
It's fun

johnnynomates 12-13-2016 11:08 AM

Sounds interesting, i'm in...

Marky 12-21-2016 10:01 PM

any more entries?

anshs008 01-06-2017 10:32 AM

Raffle?

When is the raffle?