getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Loser has to . . . Spanking edition (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=114740)

GrrlSpanky 08-04-2012 10:22 AM

Loser has to . . . Spanking edition

I just realized there is no Loser has to . . . Spanking edition game. If there is and I missed it, I apologize. Maybe the gD community isn't as into spanking as I am but it's a common type of dare so we need some losers to take their licks!

These dares are oh, so simple. A person posts a dare, another person accepts and then a third person selects the Winner and posts a new dare.

First Dare . . . Loser has to do a spanking related dice dare of the Winners Choice (within limits). Cam can be included if both parties wish. The Winner WILL throw the dice (no being lazy). If the Loser cannot perform the dare, the Winner can pick two dares as substitute.

pokerface_chris 08-04-2012 10:32 AM

nice idea... i am in for it

naughtybuttboy 08-04-2012 10:43 AM

GrrlSpanky loses

Winner gets to choose five household or spanking implements and the loser must take 50 swats with each implement, taking a picture of his/her behind after each implement and send the pics to winner

GrrlSpanky 08-04-2012 10:52 AM

I'll go in for this one while I wait . . .

So Good 08-04-2012 03:11 PM

Naughtybuttboy loses. Unlucky. ;)

Since the loser is already considering spanking themselves, (;)) the winner will send the loser a spanking dare consisting of the following; Dice, household implements, some sort of wedgie & humiliation. (Obviously limits apply.) Too prepare themselves, the loser will first spank each cheek with the back of a hairbrush 25 times hard and fast (if it doesn't hurt it doesn't count) just to make sure they're ready for the winners dare.

willingmale 08-04-2012 04:33 PM

I'm in for this one

SexySexy 08-04-2012 04:38 PM

So good loses

Loser has to do a spanking dice dare and a public spanking dare of the winners choice

jaxxx 08-06-2012 07:51 AM

i'll try this one

naughtybuttboy 08-07-2012 03:23 PM

jaxxx loses

Loser has to spank self 50 times every 5 minutes until he/she can convince the winner to allow him/her to stop

Samael 08-07-2012 03:26 PM

i'm in for this one

GrrlSpanky 08-08-2012 04:11 PM

Naughty Loses.

Loser is Winners Choice! The dare shall be to change your signature to include: "For each PM I receive or Post I make I will spank my ___. 3 die multiplied = hits.". The Winner can choose to take the dare for themselves or pass it to the Loser (Loser shall PM the winner for the verdict). If the Winner keeps the dare, the Loser can dictate what part of the body goes in the blank. If the Winner gives the dare to the Loser, the Winner dictates what part of the body goes in the blank, what implement(s) the Loser must use, and how long the Loser's signature will carry this line (no longer than 1 month).

atownesq 08-08-2012 04:48 PM

I'm in.............

joepow 08-08-2012 05:12 PM

Grrlspanky loses

Loser has to do a spanking related dice dare of the Winners Choice (within limits). Cam can be included if both parties wish. The Winner WILL throw the dice (no being lazy). If the Loser cannot perform the dare, the Winner can pick two dares as substitute.

dirtyslut94 08-08-2012 05:17 PM

I am in on this one

HilariousNoodles 08-08-2012 06:56 PM

joepow loses. Winner gives loser a wedgie and spanking dare and loser ALSO spanks self 4 numbers winner rolls on dice multiplied.