getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   My first public masturbation dare [non-fiction] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=9050)

sweetashoney 02-24-2008 03:18 PM

My first public masturbation dare [non-fiction]

If any of you have read any of my posts you will know that I once changed clothes in Burger King.
Well a few weeks after that dare I was in town again with 6 of my friends (2 boys and 4 girls.) Again we started to play truth or dare. Since the strip in Burger King some of the girls had asked me how I had had the guts to go ahead with it and after I told them that it just turned me on, they asked if I would do it again. I told them of course I would as long as there was no chance of getting arrested or caught by my parents. Anyway the truth and dare games started off slightly more aggressive then usual with more nudity involved from the start. Most of the dares involved the girls flashing there tits to passing cars, or the boys mooning. Then it came to another one of my goes and one of the girls dared me to do a repeat performance of my strip in Burger King. Well previously the dare was created so that I had to change into a new set of clothes I had bought that day. As we had not done any shopping I said that I couldnt really do a repeat performance. This caused a series of boo's and taunts of 'chicken' Well I am not one to turn down a challenge so I said OK.

Now last time I did the dare, there were 9 people in total and they stood around me to stop other people watching. Well with a few less people I had to be a bit more careful. We ordered some food and headed upstairs to one of the booths. I sat on the inside, nearest the wall on one side of the booth and 2 of the other girls sat opposite. The guys and the other girl stood on the outside of the booth giving me some cover from pri-ing eyes. The place wasn't that busy luckly and we were in a nice private area.

I quickly removed my bra and knickers and gave them to one of my girlfriends to hold, leaving me with my t-shirt and skirt. I was getting excited. I could see that the boys were already getting turned on from the bulges that had appeared, this made me horny as hell. I ate some of the food and took a few sips of coke trying to get my confidence together to take my last two articles of clothing off.

I was thinking thinking of what to do first, take my top off or my skirt when around 20 tourists suddenly arrived from nowhere and filled the other half of the room. We were still some distance away from them but I suddenly felt that there would be noway I would not be seen if I stripped now. I could see the dissapointment on the guys faces. One of my girlfriends said that I couldnt back down now, cause it was a dare and if I did they would be allowed to dare me to do anything and they would make it more humilating for me if I didnt continue. I told them that I just couldnt do it but that if they had another dare or if they would wait I would do it again a few weeks later. After a quick conversation between the guys and girls they turned to me with big smiles on their faces. One of my girlfriends said to 'We think that if you are not willing to take the rest of my clothes off, then you would have to masturbate in the booth instead.

..... if you want to hear more of my story, replies are needed :)

mastermike74 02-24-2008 03:48 PM

i want to hear more

i want to hear more

mike

MasterO 02-24-2008 04:51 PM

Go On, Continue, Please Tell Us More!

jb200522 02-24-2008 07:18 PM

great start and excellent tease

tissue13 02-24-2008 07:30 PM

go on! its awesome so far!

NakhtiChaos 02-25-2008 02:03 AM

i like this one please go on ^_^

Trystaan 02-25-2008 09:25 AM

A brilliant start to a non- fiction please continue

JoMo 02-25-2008 12:58 PM

more please, pwett pwease :D

sweetashoney 02-25-2008 01:23 PM

So there I was with a decision to make. 5 minutes earlier I was ready to strip in front of my friends again to complete a dare. But now with the sudden surge of tourists it was just too risky. The Burger King booth was secluded in the corner of the room but still there was only 20 meters from us and the nearest people. The replacement dare that my friends had proposed was daring in itself. I had never played with myself in front of my friends or in such a public location as this. But looking at my situation I thought that it was highly possible that I could literally masturbate without anyone being able to see any of my pussy and I realised that I could just masturbate for a while and then the dare would be over.

'OK' I said, I will take up your new dare. This exclamation resulted in a quiet clapping of hands and excited looks on the faces of my friends especially the boys. I slouched down in my seat so that my ass was on the very end of the booth seat and I had my feet firmly on the ground. I was able to reach my right hand under my skirt without revealing anything as my lower body was basically under the table. I was already wet, I could feel my wetness on my inner thighs as I moved my hand up my skirt. I gently brushed my index finger across my pussy from my ass to my already throbbing clit. I did not realise how horny I was until I came to my clit and felt an instance electric bolt of pleasure surge through my body. I looked at my friends faces who were watching with stuned looks, obviously not believing that I was touching myself. So I ran my finger back down from my clit to my ass then again in the other direct gently pressing at my lips so that they parted alowing my juices to slide onto my finger. I brought my right hand up from under the table to show them that I was touching myself. The look on their faces was a delight. I mouthed, I am so wet and they just nodded in agreement. I really couldn't believe that I was actually going ahead with the dare, I was kinda in a dream state and didn't want it to end.

I put my finger in my mouth seductively like I had seen on the internet so that I was tasting my juice and wettening my finger more. I moved my hand back under the table and back under my skirt. This time I stopped on my clit and gently started to rub in small circles. I could feel my lips expanding with the rush of blood and the natural pleasures of stimulating my clit. I slid my finger down into my lips and parted my legs more so that I could get a little more access. I was balanced on the very edge of the seat now and I could feel that my skirt had risen so that from the side you could probably see what I was doing. I looked at the boy who was standing at the end of the row and my suspicions became reality as I realised that his eyes were fixed on the area around my lower region. I gently eased my finger into my pussy and again felt a bolt of excitment. My brething shallowed as I pushed my finger in little by little, pulling it back enough to allow my muscles to relax at the new feeling. Soon I was able to get my entire finger into my pussy and I began to rub the insides of the sensitive region. I closed my eyes and began to feel my sexual arousal growing and growing...........

NakhtiChaos 02-25-2008 11:02 PM

excellent! This story has me on edge. ^_^

Krystal 02-25-2008 11:47 PM

wowza, great story

waterboy1487 02-26-2008 12:45 AM

i have read a lot of stories on here before but this one is excellent.

i hope you will finish telling it because it is a good story and you are telling it very well.

hope to see the ending soon

sweetashoney 02-26-2008 01:28 PM

I lost myself in my own sexual energies. I slid my finger out of my pussy and continued to rub my clit which was throbbing with energy. I bit my bottom lip to subdue a slight moan as I felt the first signs of orgasmic pleasures. I opened my eyes to make sure that I was not attracting any additional attention and was releaved that the only people that were entranced by my exhibitionism were my friends. They were all watching with boggled eyes obviously ataken back by my boldness and that I was not seeming to be pretending in any way. In fact I was so intoxicated that there was no way I could fake what was building. I was rubbing my clit faster and breathing harder now, my diaphragm filling my chest with shallow breaths increasing repetition. My nipples had become erect and were clearly visable through the thin cotton t-shirt I was wearing, my shapely breasts were enlarged with sexual tension and if anybody had looked our way it would've been clear that something was going on. I glanced at the tourist sitting a couple of tables away and they were not in the slightest bit aware of my rapidly approching pleasure. I stopped rubbing my clit, teasing my body that wanted more and more. I knew how to increase my tension and make my experience even more exciting. I removed my hand from under my skirt and pulled my skirt back down whilst sitting further up in the booth. I reached for my drink and slowly took a couple of sips. It was then that I realised my friends had not spoken at all but were looking at each other with dissapointment clearly believing that I was done. But I was not and in fact felt more daring.

I turned in the booth so that my back was now against the wall and I was facing the outside of the booth were my very erect friend was standing. I asked if the girls wouldn't mind kneeling up on the near side of their booth and that the guys should close around more so that there could be no pri-ing eyes. As they did as I asked I slowly started to roll the bottom of my skirt, I rolled it all the way until the waistband was all that was left. This revealed my shaven pussy to my audience and it was clearly gleaming with juices. I winked eagerly and the boys whose eyes seemed to have popped out of their sockets. I was sure that I may have even caused one of them to cum in his pants there and then but I was not sure. He was clearly aroused, as were both my girl friends as well. Sitting with my back to the wall I lifted my left leg so it was now on the seat and my entire engorged pussy was on view. I slipped a finger across my pussy lips to show how wet I was and let my finger rest back onto my clit........

StylishKidInTheRiot 02-26-2008 03:44 PM

great story. my favourite on here.

MasterO 02-26-2008 04:58 PM

I would like to take you out for lunch some time, too bad you live so far away.