getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Little Sister Becomes a Slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51398)

meeacaroline 07-07-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmoAeden (Post 489666)
*Does his best Oliver impersonation*

Please, can we have some more ?

Made my day so much better. Personally, I'll count that as an installment :D Thank you so much.

KittyCat91 07-08-2011 09:30 PM

Chapter 14

I woke up feeling great. I look up at James and he is still sound asleep. Remembering mine and James’ first time together last night, I couldn’t stop smiling. Nothing else was on my mind, but James, and how much I love him. I turn over to the right side of the bed, look over at my alarm clock, and see that it’s 11:30am. Because I was in such a good mood, I decided to get up and make breakfast for James. I put my shirt and shorts back on, put my house shoes on, and quietly walk to the kitchen without waking Jeremy or James up.
I’am now at the kitchen, and quietly get out two scanpans and an oven pan out from the kitchen cabinets. I decide to make chocolate chip/blueberry pancakes, eggs, bacon, biscuits, and fruit salad, which is James’ favorite. I make two servings of pancakes, fruit salad, and two biscuits for James and I. Since I’m a vegetarian I don’t eat eggs, or bacon. Getting bored, I turn on the radio on our boom box, down on low, and continue to finish making breakfast. I go set the table for two, just for me and James. Right when I finish making breakfast, Trey walks down stairs into the kitchen.

Trey: Good morning sunshine. (sits down behined the kitchen counter.)

Cathryn: (Forgetting that Trey stayed over, he kind of scared me a bit) Good morning (I look at the clock on the boom box, and see that it’s 12:05pm) Or good afternoon. You stayed over last night?

Trey: Yeah. Zacarie is still upstairs getting dressed.

Cathryn: Zacarie is here?

Trey: Yeah. Do you remember anything that happened last night?

Cathryn: I don’t know. I only remember one thing that happened last night.

Trey: Oh. Okay. So you seem to be in a really good mood. All smiley, making breakfast. What’s up?

Cathryn: Not much. Just thought I would do something special for James.

Trey: Awww, that’s sweet. Did you make anything for your best friend?

Cathryn: Uuugh,sure. (I get a bowl, and put honey nut cheerios and milk in it, and give it to Trey) Here ya go.

Trey: (being sarcastic) Gee thanks. You shouldn’t have.

Cathryn: I’m really sorry. If I’d remembered that you stayed over night I would have made you something too.

Trey: It’s okay I’m guessing that you forgot that Jordan, Logan, Kaiden, and Bradon are here too.

Cathryn: Yeah. What all happened last night?

Trey: Because you’re in such a good mood right now, I’ll tell ya later.

Cathryn: Okay.

James: (walks into the kitchen) There’s my baby girl.(comes up to me and wraps his arms around me)

Cathryn: Hey there sleepy head. (I give him a kiss) I made brunch for you.

James: Awwww, you didn’t have too.

Cathryn: It’s okay. I wanted too. This is my way of showing you that you’re the best boyfriend ever.

James: I love you.

Cathryn: I love you too.

James: (pulls out my chair for me at the table) May my lady have a seat.

Cathryn: Yes, thank you.

James: (sits next to me) So how did you like…you know, what we did last night.

Cathryn: I liked. It was nice.

Trey: Not meaning to get into your conversation, but did I just hear that you to had sex last night?

Cathryn: Shshsh. Easy with the “S” word. If Jeremy finds out he’ll probably ground me for life. And I don’t even want to imagine what he’ll do to James.

Trey: Sorry. So did you to do it?

Cathryn: Maybe

Trey: I’ll take that as a yes. Don’t worry. Secret safe with me.

SrattNights11 07-08-2011 10:14 PM

Such a tease. I hope you have the other part soon(:

Stormwalker22 07-09-2011 07:09 AM

your a huge tease I wanna know what happens next already!

roxy55 07-09-2011 09:07 AM

To short more! But still a great story

Mater56 07-09-2011 04:48 PM

Your such a major tease XD i wanna know what happens!

KittyCat91 07-10-2011 08:13 PM

I'm really sorry. I NEVER meant for it to be a tease. It's just part of the story. I'm also very sorry for the late updates. It's summer, & I've been busy with trips & stuff like that. I also been busy with college interviews, & with finding jobs. Please be patient. Like I said before (over & over aain) I PROMISE that I'll FINISH this story.

crossdressingwedgie 07-10-2011 08:59 PM

ok

i accept the apolagy also are you and james still dating?

meeacaroline 07-10-2011 09:11 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again as many times as you'll let me. I LOVE this storty!

SrattNights11 07-11-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat91 (Post 492579)
I'm really sorry. I NEVER meant for it to be a tease. It's just part of the story. I'm also very sorry for the late updates. It's summer, & I've been busy with trips & stuff like that. I also been busy with college interviews, & with finding jobs. Please be patient. Like I said before (over & over aain) I PROMISE that I'll FINISH this story.

Awh when I said tease, I meant it in a good way. ;) so when you have the time, keep it coming! You are a great writer.

Silvercola 07-11-2011 09:37 PM

I like it! Write soon and more

crossdressing227 07-14-2011 12:19 AM

amazing

this is a amazing story you should continue soon i know all the stuff your doing and i understand why it takes i while for you to post LOVE YOUR STORY

tiger777 07-14-2011 05:48 AM

I just found this story a few days ago and I have to say that I just love it and can hardly wait.

For me it look like this is Fiction but it is not market with so just to be sure is it?

crossdressing227 07-15-2011 09:01 AM

when are you going to write more im getting bored looking you up everyday and being disappointed

meeacaroline 07-15-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossdressing227 (Post 496002)
when are you going to write more im getting bored looking you up everyday and being disappointed

That was incredibly rude sounding. For one she does not live to write for you, she has things that need done outside of this story and getDare. Secondly, she is writing as much as she can and has promised not to stop until it's finished, take her at face and deal with the waiting. Thirdly, your last comment was very encouraging so I know this wasn't rude on accident. I hope she doesn't write for a very long time so that impatient and inconsiderate people like yourself have to learn how to deal without instant gratification.

In other news, as always kitty, your story is lovely. I am so glad you are keeping up with it. It is always a pleasure to read and I look forward to the next installment, but don't rush it because of jerks like him.

crossdressing227 07-15-2011 08:10 PM

i know im patient but its been like a month so i dont have much patients after a month

meeacaroline 07-16-2011 07:57 AM

She's a busy person. She does what she can. Stop being selfish and mean.

Babey 07-16-2011 10:15 AM

Arghh, i love this story!!!!!!!! Its amazing

KittyCat91 07-18-2011 12:38 PM

Chapter 14 pt.2

Jordan and Zacarie walks down stairs into the kitchen.

Zacarie: Good afternoon.

Trey: Hey. What took you so long?

Zacarie: Jordan helped me pull a little prank on Logan .

Cathryn: What did you do?

Zacarie: Might have gave im a little make over, and then rolled him in the bed.

Trey: Nice.

Jordan: Oooo yummy, I smell bacon.

Trey: Cat forgot about us, and just made it for James.

Cathryn: Sorry.

Jordan: Is it okay if I can make some for the rest of us?

Cathryn: Yeah, sure. Should someone go video Logan when he wakes up?

Zacarie: Haha, I already took a bunch of pics.

Cathryn: Good, you should send those pictures to me, so I can post those on facebook.

Zacarie: Okay.

Logan finally walks down stairs into the kitchen. Logan was wearing my blue and purple eye shadow, hot pink nail polish on his finger and toe nails, my red lip stick/ lip gloss, mascara, and had my old pink hair bow clip in his hair. He looked like a bad version of Shirley Temple. I’m guessing he didn’t even bother looking in the mirror, because he acted as if he didn’t know about it. We were all trying our best not to laugh at him.

Logan: Haha, very funny. You rolled me in toilet paper in my sleep. (threw a piece of toilet paper at Zacarie.

Cathryn: (trying not to laugh) Well at least that should have helped you from not wetting the bed.

Logan: Okay. Did I miss something? What’s so funny?

Trey: Dude, did you even bother looking at the mirror before you got up?

Logan: No. Why should I?

Cathryn: (I took a picture of Logan on my phone) Man, you make one ugly girl. (I show Logan the picture) This is so going on facebook.

James: (laughing) Awwww, it’s Logana.

Logan: You little brat. I’m so gonna get you back for this.

Cathryn: I swear, I had nothing to do with this. Anyways this is payback for posting the pic of me wearing my stupid maid costume. You can thank Zacarie for sending me the other pictures he took.

Logan: Dude, if we stay over night again. You better sleep with your eyes open.

Zacarie: Sorry. Even if we are staying over tonight, I won’t be. I’ll be leaving around 4pm for work today.

As Jordan was almost done making brunch for everyone else, Jeremy and Kaiden runs into the kitchen.

Kaiden: I smell bacon.

Jordan: I’m almost done making it.

James: (starts torturing Kaiden with his bacon) Mmmmm…Bacon.

Jeremy: (takes James’ bacon from his hand) My house, my bacon. (gives half to Kaiden)

James: He stole my bacon.

Cathryn: Boys are so weird when it comes to food.

Kaiden: (laughing at Logan) Hey Logan, you gotta little something all over your face.

Jeremy: Yeah. Did you sleep walk into Cat’s bathroom last night or something.

Logan: Shut it. Cat where’s all your remover stuff thing?

Cathryn: In my bathroom, in the cabinets under the sink.

Logan: K. Zac you get to come with me, to help me remove all this gunk off.

Zacarie: Fine. Logana & I will be right back.

Logan: Stop calling me that!

Logan and Zacarie go to my room, into my bathroom. Jeremy and Kaiden sits next to me and James.

Cathryn: Do you mind. We’re on a date.

Jeremy: Now that’s no way to talk to your master.

Cathryn: What?

Jeremy: Give me your phone.

Cathryn: No. It’s mine. Now leave me alone.

Jeremy: Do you pay for the bills?

Cathryn: Yes, I do help pay for them. Now get lost.

Jeremy: But I pay for most of it. Now give me your phone.

Cathryn: Fine. (I give Jeremy my phone)

Jeremy: Good girl. Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it?

Cathryn: Why are you acting weirder than you usually do?

Jeremy: Did you forget what happened last night?

Cathryn: I don’t know. What happened?

Jeremy: Did you get a hang over or something?

Cathryn: No. Can you just tell me what happened?

Jeremy: You backed out of my dare, so now you’re my slave. And your going to be punished later on today.

My memory from last night started coming back to me. My heart was sinking. I start panicking a little realizing that I’m now my brothers slave. I try to come up with something to where he will let me go. Bradon then walks into the kitchen.

Bradon: Hey guys, sorry I have to leave. I have an appointment for one of my patients at 3. Thanks for inviting me last night. I had fun.

Kaiden: No problem. I’ll walk ya out.

Bradon: K. Nice meeting you all. (Bradon and Kaiden leave to go outside)

Cathryn: (I remember the video I took of Jeremy that night) I’m not your slave.

Jeremy: Yes you are.

Cathryn: Not unless, you want everyone to see an embarrassing video that I took of you last night.

Jeremy: Nice try. Before I came in here, I went to your room and took all of your cameras, and your laptop. The only thing left in your room, is your bed, and your empty shelves. So now you’re mine. There’s no running away from this.

Cathryn: Wait. Does that mean you took Berry Bear? Jeremy, please let me have him back, you know that’s a gift from mom.

Berry Bear, is an old reddish berry color bear that my mom gave to me when I was first born. When I was three I named him Berry because of his color. I use to sleep with him all the time when I was little. But since he’s been getting old, I though it would be safe to keep him on my shelf.

Jeremy: Relax. I’ll give him back to you when you prove to me that you deserve him back. Right now by your attitude you’ve been showing me that you need more discipline. Now after you get done eating, I want you to go to your room, and wait for me. Is that understood?

Cathryn: Fine, whatever.

Jeremy: I said is that understood?!?

Cathryn: Yes Sir?

Jeremy: Good girl. (Kisses me on the cheek) Now don’t make me have to remind you that again. Understood?

Cathryn: Yes sir.

Jeremy: Good.

KittyCat91 07-18-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossdressingwedgie (Post 492599)
i accept the apolagy also are you and james still dating?

Thanks. It's okay. Sadly no, James & I aren't dating anymore. I currently have a new boyfriend, whom I'm really in love with, & been dating for almost 3 month now.

KittyCat91 07-18-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meeacaroline (Post 492605)
I've said it before and I'll say it again as many times as you'll let me. I LOVE this storty!

Thanks. Glad that you like it :)

KittyCat91 07-18-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SrattNights11 (Post 493066)
Awh when I said tease, I meant it in a good way. ;) so when you have the time, keep it coming! You are a great writer.

Oh ok. It's ok. Thank you :)

meeacaroline 07-18-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat91 (Post 497850)
Thanks. Glad that you like it :)

Yay! I get personalized replies :D

meeacaroline 07-18-2011 05:35 PM

Oh and by the way..... I loved it

shogan977 07-18-2011 06:01 PM

love the story just started readin today cant wait for the next part and this is the only story ive found with 5 stars good job xD

tiger777 07-20-2011 02:24 AM

A shame that you and James ain't dating any more I hope the new one are better :) Still great story, I did not think that it was real, I do fell sorry for you and I hope that you are ok. Mean brother you got just ask and I kick his ass :D

KittyCat91 07-20-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger777 (Post 498979)
A shame that you and James ain't dating any more I hope the new one are better :) Still great story, I did not think that it was real, I do fell sorry for you and I hope that you are ok. Mean brother you got just ask and I kick his ass :D

LOL. It's not real. Just some of the characters are based on real people. And thanks, glad you like it :)

Rawrz12210 07-20-2011 08:32 PM

<3

I just started reading this story, and I think its great :D
I love how the big brother is getting more and more dominant :D

KittyCat91 07-22-2011 09:32 PM

Chapter 14 pt.3

Cathryn: (whispers to James) He's really starting to get on my last nerves.
James: Just please do as he says. He is your brother, and you do need to respect him.
Cathryn: Great, so now your on his side.
James: I'm not on anyone's side. I just don't want to see you get hurt. Ok?
Cathryn: Fine. Ugh...Jeremy is such a pain in the ass.

Jeremy: What did you just say?

Cathryn: (startled that Jeremy heard me) N..Nothing.

Jeremy: James,what did she tell you.

James: (lying for me) She was telling me that she loves me. I love you too.

Cathryn: Anyways, It's none of you bees guts. I was talking to James, not you.

Jeremy: That's it. You done eating. (takes my plate away from me, and puts it by the sink). Now go to your room.

Cathryn: But Jeremy...

Jeremy: (inturrupts me) Get yor ass off of that chair and into your room!

Cathryn: Jeremy,I'm...

Jeremy: (pulls my hair and draggs me to my room) Go to you room. NOW!

Cathryn: Okay. Jeremy, let go! (Jeremy, lets me go. Shoves me into my room and slams the door behinde him)

I took look around my room. Jeremy wasn't lying. He did take everything off my shelves in my room. The only thing thats left is my bed, my alarm clock and my lamp on my night stand,and my egg chair. He even took my T.V out of my room. I'm startled when Logan and Zacarie come out of my bathroom, I forgot that they were in there.

Logan: Does this mean we're locked in here with you?

Cathryn: (ignoring that comment) Zacarie may stay, but Logan (I grab Logan by his sleve and shoves him out of my room) GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! (I slam the door infront of his face, and stomp over to lay on my bed)

Zacarie: (comes over to lay down next to me) Wanna talk?

Cathryn: (trying to calm down) What's there to talk about? My brother is an ass.

Zacarie: (laughs at my comment) Can't argue with that. (puts his arm around me) Are ya gonna be okay?

Cathryn: I don't know.(I lay my head down on his chest) I hope so. Jeremy seems to be really pissed at me. Can your parents adopt me so I can be your sister instead?

Zacarie: (chuckles) I'm sure that my mom would love to have you as her daughter. I've always wanted a sister. But even if your not adopted, you'll still always be like a sister to me.

Cathryn: (hugs him) I love you Zac.

Zacarie: Awww. I love you too Cat.(kisses my forhead)

Cathryn: I think I'm kind of scared of what Jeremy is going to do to me.

Zacarie: To be honest, I don't blame you. I'm scared for you. I know you probably don't want to listen to this right now but, I have seen you disrespect Jeremy. A lot. And more than likely he's just doing this to teach you a lesson. He want's to show you whos in charge. I bet that if you show him that you respect him more, than he will lighten up more. So I want you to promise me, that from now on you'll do as he says, so he wont hurt you.

Cathryn: But Zacarie.. (covers my mouth with his hand)

Zacarie: Eh eh eh. You have to promise me. Okay?(takes his hand off my mouth)

Cathryn: Okay. I promise.

Zacarie:That's my girl.

Cathryn: Do you think that you could stay over night again. I'll feel more protected if you did.

Zacarie: I really wish that I could. Maybe after work I can come over. Okay?

Cathryn: Okay.I've really missed you. I'm glad that you got to come over last night.

Zacarie: I've really missed you too.

Cathryn: You have to promise me something too.

Zacarie: Okay. Whats that?

Cathryn: You have to promise me that you and I will hang out more.

Zacarie: I promise. (kissesmy cheek)

Jeremy: (comes barging in my room) Zacarie can you please leave. I need to talk to my little sister. Alone.

Zacarie: Sure. Soryy Cat. I gotta go. Rember the promise.

Cathryn: Okay. I will.

Zacarie: Jeremy please take it easy on her.

Jeremy: K. I'll try.

Zacarie leaves my room, and Jeremy closes and locks the door behinde him.

shogan977 07-22-2011 09:42 PM

Absolutely love it hope u keep it up and write the next chapt soon

Switch_Bay 07-22-2011 10:48 PM

Wow!

So i just read through all of this. It is amazing. I love it. Oh and dont feel rushed by jerks tellin you to hurry up with the story. (But the selfish side of me wants more. Hehe)

xx Bay xx

tiger777 07-23-2011 04:53 AM

All can see that this is a great story as it have 5 stars :)
And just take you time, love the story :)

crossdressing227 07-23-2011 11:35 PM

I'm sorry for being rude can u forgive me:(

Stormwalker22 07-24-2011 03:48 AM

Uh oH! serious time! lol

KittyCat91 07-24-2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossdressing227 (Post 501393)
I'm sorry for being rude can u forgive me:(

Yes. It's ok. I forgive everyone :)

crossdressing227 07-25-2011 06:47 AM

Yay thank you!!!

small_penis2141 07-25-2011 06:45 PM

I love this story. I would love to takes Cats place.

gogreen 07-26-2011 06:00 PM

omgg continue this its amazinggg:D:D:D:D

meeacaroline 07-27-2011 01:14 PM

Aww that was all cute and stuff :D yay

crossdressing227 07-28-2011 10:16 PM

I'm so confused teehee