getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Would you? - AMA 21/F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=271269)

Lisa-kratt 08-03-2016 04:43 PM

Would you? - AMA 21/F

Hey everyone,
I was in the mood for some question so I though Id start an AMA, but not a normal one. I wanted to make this one a bit different.
Ask me any "Would you?" questions! :)
Need an example? - "Would you let a stranger kiss you?"
I guess somebody had this idea before me but I just made it up and it seemed quite fun for me.
Please no location questions or similar, as usual.
Well then: Ask me anything!

ksoma 08-03-2016 06:59 PM

What things (5 or 6, let's say) would you do, as sexual extremes, in a "Ground Hog's Day" scenario (where the same day kept repeating, so you could do insane things with no consequence, because the day would just repeat tomorrow, effectively erasing what you had done from reality, outside your own own memory)?

Would you let a stranger finger you to orgasm, if they wanted nothing in return?

If someone groped you (say, public transport) and you did not feel in danger, would you raise hell and get that person caught, or would you enjoy the feeling of being sexually handled?

Would you ever masturbate to photos or video of yourself?

Would you grope someone in public, if you thought you could without being caught?

If you were doing a semi-public dare, and discovered someone not only caught you, but filmed it, what would you do to get them to delete the files?

And I know I've pushed this before, so I apologize if this one annoys you, but... despite hard family being a limit, if, based on your actions when visiting your cousin, she caught you one night (doing ANY of the things you've been dared to do), and she was not only not offended, but even willing to, at least that once, push things further of her own accord, would you?

cute_girl_amanda 08-04-2016 05:25 AM

1. Would you rather have a threesome with MMF or MFF? Why?
2. Would you rather walk in on your parents having sex or them walk in on you?
3. Would you rather give a blowjob to a complete stranger that you knew you would never see again or one to a friend who you didn't have feelings for?
4. Would you rather be completely naked for a day in a city were you knew no one and their would be no reprocutions or walk around topless around your neighbourhood for 1 minute.
5. If you were invisable for a whole day would you rather grab and feels guys dicks, shoulders or ass (any guy you wanted to grope).
6. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend that made you a romantic dinner and then had romantic sex with you or one that let you explore any fantasy you desired for the night?
7. Would you rather spit or swallow?
8. Would you rather recieve anal or oral sex?
9. Would you rather recieve or give anal (strapon)?
10. Would you rather pay for sex or get paid for sex?

Lisa-kratt 08-04-2016 06:57 AM

What things (5 or 6, let's say) would you do, as sexual extremes, in a "Ground Hog's Day" scenario (where the same day kept repeating, so you could do insane things with no consequence, because the day would just repeat tomorrow, effectively erasing what you had done from reality, outside your own own memory)?
Uff though question. One thing I would do are a couple of dangerous dares, like playing with needles or even knives. Since there are no consequences Id love to try this out.
Next id definitely do many full public dares including beeing full naked in a city or even doing some slutty blowjob offerings on public toilets. I guess this could be quite fun.
Next and last thing I can think of is having sex with some of my friends I find really attractive. I could involve them in some more extreme stuff which I couldnt do usually.
Maybe I have some more ideas soon, I might add them.

Would you let a stranger finger you to orgasm, if they wanted nothing in return?
Depends. If I find that stranger attractive and if its on some place where nobody could see us. maybe. I dont want to be known as the slut everyone is allowed to finger though ;)

If someone groped you (say, public transport) and you did not feel in danger, would you raise hell and get that person caught, or would you enjoy the feeling of being sexually handled?
If he or she is not going to far or is exaggerating it, Id actually enjoy it. Ive had it once that someone, I didnt see him though, grabbed my butt when entering a bus. It kinda turned to on to feel used that way.

Would you ever masturbate to photos or video of yourself?
I actually did that once for a dare, its weird but quite fun. Id do it again.

Would you grope someone in public, if you thought you could without being caught?
Definitely.. :P

If you were doing a semi-public dare, and discovered someone not only caught you, but filmed it, what would you do to get them to delete the files?
Depends on the dare I was doing. It may reach from nothing to almost everything if its a dare that could expose me, especially when he would put that video on the internet and my family or friends could see it.

And I know I've pushed this before, so I apologize if this one annoys you, but... despite hard family being a limit, if, based on your actions when visiting your cousin, she caught you one night (doing ANY of the things you've been dared to do), and she was not only not offended, but even willing to, at least that once, push things further of her own accord, would you?

Surely the thoughest question. Since Im mostly super horny while doing dares I actually might go for it, eventhough I would feel bad on the next day. I cant really tell unless im in that situation I guess.

Lisa-kratt 08-04-2016 07:06 AM

1. Would you rather have a threesome with MMF or MFF? Why?
MFF. Because I feel like it would be for fun to have two different genders, a dick and a pussy to play with instead of two times the same ;)

2. Would you rather walk in on your parents having sex or them walk in on you?
Uhm thats a tough one. For normal sex Id say them walking in on me, I dont even know why. Since Im mostly kinda kinky id rather walk in on them though, so they dont see what Im doing.

3. Would you rather give a blowjob to a complete stranger that you knew you would never see again or one to a friend who you didn't have feelings for?
The stranger. It would be weird with a friend I dont have feelings for afterwards.

4. Would you rather be completely naked for a day in a city were you knew no one and their would be no reprocutions or walk around topless around your neighbourhood for 1 minute.
A minute is not long but still some neighbour or firend might take a photo so id go for the city.

5. If you were invisable for a whole day would you rather grab and feels guys dicks, shoulders or ass (any guy you wanted to grope).
Maybe ass. Not sure though, depends on the guy. But why shoulders? I can grobe those without beeing invisible.

6. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend that made you a romantic dinner and then had romantic sex with you or one that let you explore any fantasy you desired for the night?
Second choice, obviously ;) Im not the person for overly romantic stuff.

7. Would you rather spit or swallow?
Swallow

8. Would you rather recieve anal or oral sex?
Anal, just feels better.

9. Would you rather recieve or give anal (strapon)?
recieve, Its fun for a little while to give but it doent invlve any pleasure.

10. Would you rather pay for sex or get paid for sex?
Uhm get paid I guess. Getting money is always nice. Usually id do neither though.

wolf82 08-04-2016 07:33 AM

1) Would you rather fuck a large cock (like 9 inches) but the sex is absolutely terrible or a small cock (say 3 inches) but the sex is amazing?

2) Would you rather give up your phone and computer for six months or give up everything sexual except masturbating for six months?

3) Would you rather your parents find out you are super kinky or be known by three close friends that you're super slutty and will sleep with anyone?

Ethan2cu 08-04-2016 07:39 AM

Would you rather go a day without panties or a day without a bra?

Lisa-kratt 08-04-2016 07:39 AM

1) Would you rather fuck a large cock (like 9 inches) but the sex is absolutely terrible or a small cock (say 3 inches) but the sex is amazing?
Amazing sex of course, a big dick is not worth anything if you cant use it properly.

2) Would you rather give up your phone and computer for six months or give up everything sexual except masturbating for six months?
Thats really hard.. but I guess phone and computer.

3) Would you rather your parents find out you are super kinky or be known by three close friends that you're super slutty and will sleep with anyone?
Friends. Family would be worse I think.

Lisa-kratt 08-04-2016 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethan2cu (Post 2351147)
Would you rather go a day without panties or a day without a bra?

I do both occasionally but If I can choose Id go for no panties. Its harder for people to see that im not wearing any.

wolf82 08-04-2016 07:44 AM

To borrow from the above question, would you rather go without a bra for a day and a semi-see through top (only see through if the person really stares long and hard enough) or go with underwear but you are wearing a short skirt that could get blown up a tiny bit by the wind?

Lisa-kratt 08-04-2016 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 2351152)
To borrow from the above question, would you rather go without a bra for a day and a semi-see through top (only see through if the person really stares long and hard enough) or go with underwear but you are wearing a short skirt that could get blown up a tiny bit by the wind?

In that case id go for braless. Bras are uncomfortable anyway :P

Ethan2cu 08-04-2016 08:15 AM

would you rather have sex in a movie theater fairly full with people watching an adult film or have sex at home watching a Disney film, with the family upstairs

Lisa-kratt 08-04-2016 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethan2cu (Post 2351173)
would you rather have sex in a movie theater fairly full with people watching an adult film or have sex at home watching a Disney film, with the family upstairs

Surely at home, way too many people in a movie theater. And at home iI can just lock the door ;)

Postevak 08-04-2016 08:18 AM

Would you let someone tie you up naked and tickle you for an hour?

Lisa-kratt 08-04-2016 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Postevak (Post 2351176)
Would you let someone tie you up naked and tickle you for an hour?

If someone is a person I really trust, yes