getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Little Sister Becomes a Slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51398)

KittyCat91 07-29-2011 12:39 AM

Chapter 15

Jeremy: Hey there, my little sis. Like what I've done to your room?

Cathryn: (ignoring his question) Why did you lock my door?

Jeremy: Just to give us some privacy. Now answe my question. Do you like what I've done to your room?

Cathryn: No. I hate it.

Jeremy: (chuckles at me) Well too bad. Because it's going to stay like this, until I decide other wise. (takes out my ipad) I will at least let you have this back. (hands me the ipad) I typed down rules in the note pad that I expect you to follow. Do you need me to go over the rules for you?

Cathryn: I guess. I don't care.

Jeremy: Okay. (sits on my bed beside me) Rule number one should be a simple easy rule for you to follow. You are to always call me Master.
Number two. NO back talking me, or being rude to me what so ever. You have to respect me and do everything I tell you too.
Number three . Never question me. Again Always do as I say when I tell you too.
Number four. Whether I'm talking to you, Kaiden, or anyone else. NEVER inturrupt me.
Number five. Your never allowed to play with James or even yourself with out my permission.
Number six. From now on unilt this day forward you have to ask me permission to do anything. For example, If you need to use the bathroom you have to ask for my permission for you to use it before you do.
Number seven . Whenever I allow my friends to use you, there allowed to do whatever they want to you. So you need to respect them, and do whatever they tell you too.
Number eight. Every morning you are to make coffee, and bring it to my room. Then kneal down next to me, and wake me up. If Kaiden stays over night, you are to do the same to him.
Number nine. After we are done with our morning session, you are to make me breakfast. Again, if Kaiden is over you do the same to him.
Number ten. From now on your NEVER to wear any clothes, unless I pick them out for you. You only allowed to wear bra and panties, nothing else.
I may add more rules later, whenever I feel the need too. And if you dare brake any of these rules, I will punish you. Do you understand?

Cathryn: Whatever (hands the ipad back to Jeremy) I'am NOT doing this. I really don't want to be you slave.

Jeremy: (slaps me accross my face) YES you are! (pulls my hair lifting my face close to his) You are my slave from now on, until I say otherwise. I'am you master, and you will respect me. Is that understood?

Cathryn: (I couldn't help but cry for the way he was treating me. He never hit me like that before, and it scared me) Yes.

Jeremy: Yes what? You already broke rule number one.

Cathryn: Y...y...yes M...master.

Jeremy: (still grabbing my hair, he drags me out of my bed, and on to my feet) Take your clothes off.

Cathryn: But Why?

Jeremy: Because your my slave, and I want to inspect you. Now take your fuckin clothes off, and NEVER question me ever again. (spanks me)

Cathryn: (I didn't want to argue and make Jeremy angry than he already was, so I quickly obeyed him) Yes master.

I felt so humiliated being treated this way by my brother. I quickly take my shirt, shorts, and underwear off. I really hope that he won't be able to tell if im a virgin or not. I know that if he findes out then I'll be in worse trouble than I already am. Jeremy starts circling around me, making me nervous. He sits on the edge of my bed, and pulls me infront of him.

Jeremy: (looks at my vagina) Are you still a virgin?

Cathryn: (I freez and start to panic a bit. I really don't want him to find out so I lie) Yes, I..I'am.

Jeremy: Lets just find out if your telling the truth or not. (he starts rubbing my vagina)

Cathryn: (I back away before he starts to put a finger in) No. Jeremy, please.

Jeremy: (grabbs my right wrist and pulls me back infront of him). You better stay slut, and never back away again. (starts rubbing my vagina again, and slides a finger in) You better not be lying to me, because if you are then you will be punished. (he slides his finger all the way in. He looks at me very angrily) James poped you didn't he?

Cathryn: (I look down in shame and in embarrassment) Yes master.

Jeremy: (takes his finger out) You dirty little filthy slut.(he leans me over his knees)

Cathryn: (I'm trying to fight him, to let me go) NO. Jeremy. Please let me go. I'm sorry. (He holds me down with his left arm,and starts spanking me very hard with his right) Oooowww! NOOO!!! Jeremy, please stop! I'm really sorry.

Jeremy: (keeps on spanking me even harder) Shut up! Stupid slut.

I didn't dare say a single thing. He kept spanking me so hard that I couldn't help but to cry. He finally stops, picks me up over his shoulder, and carrys me into his room. I'm guessing everyone went home for now even James, because I didn't see or hear anyone when I peeked threw the hall way. The only person that was still hear is Kaiden. He was in Jeremy's room sitting in the egg chair reading a magazine. Jeremy lays me down on his bed. I curl up in a ball so that Kaiden wont see me like this, and hoping that it would keep Jeremy from hitting me. I've been trying to think of ways of how I could escape,so I wouldn't be abused anymore.

Cathryn: (still sobbing from the spankings) Jeremy, please. I'm really sorry.

Jeremy: I said to shut up!

Kaiden: What's goin on?

Jeremy: Cathryn has been a very bad girl,so she's being punished.

Kaiden: (he puts the magazine down, gets up out of the chair, and walks over to me) Oh. What did she do?

Jeremy: Tell Kaiden what you did to get punished.

Cathryn: I...I had sex with James.

Jeremy: No. You LIED to me about having sex with James.

Kaiden: Uh oh. That was a very bad thing to do Cat.

Cathryn: I know. And I'm really sorry.

Jeremy: (gets a belt out from his closet and hits me with it a little) Lay down, and keep your arms to your side.

Cathryn: Yes Master. (I lay on my back, and put my hands by my side)

Kaiden: Mind if I take a look?

Jeremy: No, not at all. She's your slave too.

Cathryn: (I cover my vagina with my right hand) No,please.

Kaiden: (grabbs my hand to move it, but I refuse) Cathryn, let me see.

Cathryn: (Jeremy whips my left boob with his belt) OW!!!

Jeremy: Cathryn, I told you to keep your hands by your side.

Kaiden moves my hand back to my side and makes it stay there. He then starts rubbing my vagina with his left hand. I couldn't help but to moan a little. He kept on teasing me by rubbing it, then finally stook three fingers in. It kind of hurt a bit as he was stretching it out more, and putting it in deeper.

Kaiden: (chuckles at my reaction) Hmmmm... I think she's enjoying this. She's really wet. (I shake my head no, and try to pick my right hand back up to stop Kaiden,but he pins it back down) Ah ah ah. Stop, and stay steal.

Cathryn: Y..yes Sir. I'm sorry.

Kaiden: (finally puts his fingers all the way in) Hmmm. Well, looks like you have been a very bad girl. (takes his fingers out and puts them near my mouth) Suck em clean. (I tightin my lips together, so he wouldn't put them in. I try tunning my head the other way, but he grabbs my hair) Open your mouth. Now.

Jeremy: Cathryn, Open your mouth.

Cathryn: (Jeremy whips my rigth foot with the belt) OOOOW!!! NO...(Kaiden forced his fingers inside my mouth) Mmmmmph!!!

Kaiden: Lick my fingers clean. (the taste of my own cum was was making me gag. I managed to do as he said, he cleaned his fingers) Good girl. (finally takes his fingers out of his mouth)

I was sick of this. I really didn't want them doing this to me anymore. When Jeremy went back into his closet, and Kaiden went into the bathroom, I decided to quickly make a break for it and run to my room. I would rather be locked in my room forever than to be put through this torture. I quickly crawl off of Jeremy's bed, and start running towards my room.

Jeremy: (sees me running to my room) Shit. Kaiden help! She's trying to escape. (he starts running after me. I luckly make it to my room, slame the door in his face, and lock it) Cathryn Annabell Tracey Summors!!! You better open this fuckin door right now! (starts banging on my door to get in)

Cathryn: No. Leave me alone!

I'm guessing that Jeremy stopped trying to get himself in, because the banging had stopped. It was quiet for a minuet,but then I start to hear and see the bolts comming undone on my door. Jeremy managed to take my door apart, and Kaiden puts it in the hall way.

Jeremy: For that, you now will never have a door ever again. (Jeremy trys to grab me,but I run away)

Cathryn: (Jeremy starts chasing me, and I end up running into Kaiden, and he grabs my waste) NO. Kaiden, please let me go.

Kaiden: Shut up. Where do you want me to take her?

Jeremy: (grabbs my legs) Lets take her back to my room.

Stormwalker22 07-29-2011 09:08 AM

WoW! didnt see that coming. Great Job Cat cant wait to see what happens next

crossdressing227 07-29-2011 01:35 PM

Wow if u were my slave I would put u in a hanging wedgie for a week no offense

erick92 07-29-2011 02:08 PM

Great addition! I really feel sorry for Cat, but then again if it wasn't harsh then she wouldn't learn..

KittyCat91 07-29-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossdressing227 (Post 505454)
Wow if u were my slave I would put u in a hanging wedgie for a week no offense

Non taken, I guess. LOL :P

shogan977 07-29-2011 09:33 PM

Nice chapt but WRITE SOoNER!!!!!!!

crossdressing227 07-29-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat91 (Post 505774)
Non taken, I guess. LOL :P

Well that's kind of embarrassing lol wedgies turn me on :D

crossdressing227 07-29-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shogan977 (Post 506032)
Nice chapt but WRITE SOoNER!!!!!!!

Calm down dude she's doin slot of work and is to busy

SrattNights11 07-30-2011 04:05 PM

Another great chapter. Its getting intense!

KittyCat91 07-30-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossdressing227 (Post 506092)
Well that's kind of embarrassing lol wedgies turn me on :D

LOL. It's ok. ;) :)

KittyCat91 07-31-2011 08:46 PM

Chapter 15 pt2

I'm now back in Jeremy's room. Jeremy lets go of my legs. Kaiden shoves me back down on the bed, making me lay on my front. I'm trying to struggle to get away, but Kaiden pins his knees down on my leg muscles, and lays on top of me pining my arms down. Jeremy walks into his closet, then comes back out bringing a small black duffle bag.

Cathryn: (crying in pain from Kaiden putting his weight on my legs) Kaiden, please get off of me. Your hurtting me.(I see Jeremy walking towards me holding a pair of handcuffs) Jeremy, No. Please let me go. I'am really sorry.

Jeremy: Oh, I'll make sure that you are very sorry.

Kaiden grabs my hands putting them above my head, Jeremy takes my shirt off, and handcuffs me. Jeremy then takes a long piece of rope. He ties one end to the chains on the hand cuffs, and ties the other end to the railing of his bed. Kaiden finally gets off of me, and just pins down my legs with his hands, so I won't be able to kick them. Jeremy takes My shorts off. He then gets another long piece of rope, he ties one end to my right ankle and the other end to the bottom of the right leg post, and then does the same with my left ankle. I'am now tied to my brother's bed. The ropes tied to my ankles were a bit loose, so I was still able to move my legs some. I really hate being tied up, and was scared at what my brother was going to do to me next, so I'm at least trying to struggle to get the ropes untied.

Kaiden: Cathryn, Stop moving.

Cathryn: No, Please let me go! (Kaiden spanks me really hard with a paddle) Oooow!!! (I immediately stop trying to struggle and stay steal)

Jeremy: (lays his belt on my back) Now Cathryn, I'm gonna let you choose. If you don't then I'll choose for. Would you rather be spanked with a paddle, or whipped with my belt? I'm giving you 10 seconds to choose.

Cathryn: Neither. Jeremy, Please let me go. (Jeremy whipps my butt with his belt) OW!!!

Jeremy: 5 seconds!

Cathryn: Okay, okay. I choose the paddle.

Jeremy: Fine. Since you've been such a very bad girl, you will be getting 100 spankings. I'll do 50 with my hand first, then the rest with the paddle. You are not to speak, until your punishment is over. Is that understood?

Cathryn: (I knod my head yes) Yes Master.

Jeremy: (takes the paddle from Kaiden and lays it down next to my butt) Good. Your punishment is now begining. So you better keep your mouth shut.

Kaiden: (gets a ball gag out of the duffle bag) This should help her to keep her mouth shut. (He comes over next to me trying to put it in my mouth) Cathryn, open your mouth.

Cathryn: No. (I tighten my lips together, so he couldn't get the ball gag in. Jeremy spanks me really hard with his hand) Ow! (Kaiden quickly pushes the ball gag in my nouth, and fasten it really tight around my head.) Mmmmmph!!!!! (I start kicking my legs,and squirming around so then it would be hard for Jeremy to spank me)

Jeremy: Cathryn, stop! Kaiden hold her legs down.

Kaiden: K.

Kaiden grabs my legs and holds them down. Jeremy sits on the edge of the bed, wraps his right arm around my waste, making my butt stick out, and starts spanking my really hard with his left hand By the time he was done spanking me 50 times with his hand, I was already in tears. I couldn't help but to cry because of this pain he was putting me through.He then takes the paddle and spanks me. The paddle hurt way worse than his hand. He kept on striking me exremly hard. I felt like my butt could possibly turning purple by now. He suprisingly kept on going after he reach 50, and finally stops at 65.

Jeremy: (puts the paddle down,and starts rubbing my ass to comfort me) I'm really sorry Cat, but I had to give you 20 more because you kept on disobeying me.

Cathryn: Mmmmph.

Jeremy: Kaiden, can you take the gag off her now?

Kaiden: Yeah,sure. (Kaiden comes behinde me and take the ball gag out of my mouth)

Cathryn: (crying from pain) I...I'm really sorry.

Jeremy: (kisses my right butt cheek) Shsh. I know, it's okay. Your punishment is over for now. (spreads my butt cheeks,and starts rubbing my whole with his finger) Has James fucked you ass yet? You better tell me the truth, or I'll punish you more.

Cathryn: No. I promise you that he hasn't yet.

Kaiden: (grining at me) Oh. So your still a half virgin.

Cathryn: Y...Yes

Jeremy: Good. Your ass will definitely come in handy for Kaiden and I to use. (he pushes his middle finger in me a little)

Cathryn: (feels Jeremy's finger starting to go inside me) No. Please don't. It will hurt.

Jeremy: (laughs at me, and takes his finger out) Don't worry. We won't play with your ass until later. (gives me a playful spank, and makes me squeal a bit) I'm going to give you a little break.You may use the bathroom, go get a drink of water, or do whatever you like. You just better be back in my room in 10 minutes. Understood?

Cathryn: Yes Master.

Jeremy: Good girl. Kaiden, can you help me untie her?

Kaiden: Yeah.

Kaiden starts untying my right ankle, while Jeremy unties my left. Kaiden then unties the rope off of the chain of the hand cuffs, and Jeremy gets the key and uncuffs me. I try to sit up, but it hurt to sit because it was still very sore from when Jeremy spanked me,so I got up off the bed, and stayed standing next to his bed.

Cathryn: Jeremy, can I please have my phone back, so I can call James?

Jeremy: I guess you can for a little while. (walks in his closet to get my phone)

Kaiden: What's wrong Cat? Why can't ya sit down.

Cathryn: Because it hurts to sit. (mummbles) You should know why moron, you were here.

Kaiden: What was that? (come stands infront of me) You never mummble under you breath at me young lady, nor to Jeremy. Is that understood?

Cathryn: Whatever. Leave me alone.

Kaiden: I said is that understood? (pinches my left nipple, twisting it)

Cathryn: OOOOWWW!!! Yes. Kaiden, let go! I'm sorry.

Jeremy: (walks out of his closet) Kaiden, what's goin on?

Kaiden: (lets go of my nipple)Your little brat of a sister, back talked me.

Cathryn: (I fold my arms over my chest, so he wouldn't be able to hurt me there any more) No I didn't. Anyways, you started it.

Kaiden: Shut up. (pushes me down forcing me to sit down) You better be lucky that Jeremy is your brother instead of me. I wouldn't care how much in pain you are, I would fuck your ass so hard to where you wouldn't be able to sit in days.

Cathryn: (my butt was really hurting from sitting on it, so I was trying to fighting Kaiden to let me go) Ow. Please stop. I'm sorry. (I kick Kaiden in his shin)

Kaiden: (lets me go, holding his leg) Ow. Shit. I'm so going to punish you for that. (he gets back up to his feet, grabs my arm with his left hand, and fixes to slap me with his right)

Jeremy: (grabs Kaiden's wrist before he could slap me) Alright, that's enough. Kaiden, let her go. Now.

Kaiden: (pushes me down to the floor) Stupid bitch. (starts to walk away from me)

Cathryn: Jack-ass.

Kaiden: What the hell did you just call me? (starts to walk towards me again,but Jeremy backs him away) Stupid little slut.

Jeremy: Kaiden, stop. Just leave her alone. (kisses Kaiden) Calm down, okay? I'll let you punish her later for that. Okay?

Kaiden: Fine. (he walks off out of Jeremy's room)

Jeremy: Get up.(helps me up to my feet) I'm really not happy about the way you treated Kaiden.

Cathryn: But Jeremy, he...

Jeremy: (inturrupts me) No buts. (hands me my phone) This will be the last time you ever get to have your phone back. It better be back laying on my nightstand in 5 minutes. Understood

Cathryn: Yes sir.

Jeremy: Good. Now go leave and do whatever you want to do, but be back in my room in 10 minutes. I'm going to make sure that Kaiden is okay.

Cathryn: Okay.

meeacaroline 07-31-2011 10:02 PM

I feel like Kaiden's character has changed but I would have to go back and clarify if I really cared. Fortunately, I'm too lazy, and it's too good for me to care. Good job.

crossdressing227 07-31-2011 10:14 PM

Nice story so far

Stormwalker22 08-01-2011 12:40 PM

Very nice cant wait for more Cat :)

shogan977 08-01-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossdressing227 (Post 506093)
Calm down dude she's doin slot of work and is to busy

Haha I'm tht I just get a bit ancy lOl I still love the story tho keep it up

KittyCat91 08-02-2011 06:48 PM

New Characters

Seth: Is 22, and James' big brother. Has brown shoulder length shagy hair, green eyes, 6"5, white/caucasian, and is has a slim/ very muscular body.

Xavier Is 21, Logan's best friend. Jeremy snd Kaiden's aquantence. He use to be best friends with Jeremy when they were kids. Has brown blondish short hair, blue eyes, 6"1, white/cacasian, and has a slim/muscular body.

shogan977 08-02-2011 09:46 PM

Onus like fun can't wait for the nxt chpt it is honestly impossible to know what's next

crossdressing227 08-03-2011 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undertaker (Post 341668)
So it has died??

Quote:

Originally Posted by shogan977 (Post 509772)
Onus like fun can't wait for the nxt chpt it is honestly impossible to know what's next

I know what's coming next because I help just a small bit on the next chapter :D

Gem_ 08-03-2011 09:29 AM

arghhh... not it stopped no more to read =(

erick92 08-03-2011 10:11 AM

After reading some comment a question popped into my head that may have already been answered: Is this story real?

KittyCat91 08-04-2011 12:21 PM

Chapter 15pt.3

Jeremy leaves his room, going into the living room where Kaiden is. I go back into my room, into my closet, and lock the door. I see like a 100 text messages from Justin, but I ignore them. Knowing that Kaiden was going to do something to really hurt me, I really didn't want to stay to find out what he was planing. So I decided to call James for help. He didn't pick up. I finde my pink bathrobde, and my sandals, and put them on. Running out of time, I decide I better start walking to James' house. I quietly sneak out of my room, I peak my head out of the hall way and see Jeremy and Kaiden sitting on the couch,making out. I quietly leave the hall way, and make it out back to our indoor pool. I then run out of the back door into our back yard. I walk out of our fence door quietly closing it back. James only live about 7 houses down from me, so it's not that far of a walk. I do have to be careful about beng spotted by Jordan and Logan. Jordan lives right across from us, and Logan live right next to James.
I run down the street awway from our house, I carfully cross the street, and hide in a big oak tree. I stay in there for a couple of minutes to take a breath, and to call James.

James: (pick up his phone) Hi baby.

Cathryn: (trying to calm down) James, are you at home?

James: Yeah. Why, what's up?

Cathryn: Okay, are you alone?

James: Yes. Babe, are you okay? What's goin on?

Cathryn: No, I'm not. I need your help. Can you meet me in your back yard?

James: Yeah,sure. Where are you right now?

Cathryn: I'm hiding in the oak tree. I'm almost at your house,

James: Okay.

Cathryn: I should be there in about 2 minutes.

James: Okay. See ya. Be safe.

Cathryn: I will. Love you.

James: I love you too.

James and I hang up. I run out of the oak tree, to James' house. I finally mae it to his drive way, and run to his back yard. I already see him waiting for me on his back pourch. He walks towards me, and I run towards him and hug him.

Cathryn; (trying not to cry) Please don't tell Jeremy or Kaiden that I'm here. I really don't want to go back.

James: Come on. Lets go inside and talk, okay?

Cathryn: Okay. (I hold James' hand, and he leads me into his house)

KittyCat91 08-04-2011 12:23 PM

Chapter 16

I'm now in James' house.Just like my house, his is a 3 story house (the basement, the main floor, and then the upper floor).
Because I've been here so many times, I know exactly where everything is. While James went upstaris to turn everything in the game room off, I was already in his room sitting on his bed waiting for him.
James' room is about the same size as my room. His walls are painted a navey ocean blue color. He has a king size bed that lays on the side of his wall (so it kinda looks like a huge couch), & black sheets. He had alot of shelves hanging on his walls, filled with teenis, gymnastics, baseball, and soccer trophies. He had some U.S.A. Opened, and U.S.A soccer posters signed by some of the players. Also had posters signed by the player's of the Colts, Atlanta Thrashers, L.A. Lakers, the Pirates, and the Atlanta Braves on his wall. (Because his dad is a coach assistance, he got moved around from different sport teams alot, so that's how James has all this stuff. His parents are now divorced, and his dad lives in New York, but he still mails him alot of sports stuff). James is now in his room, and comes sits next to me on his bed.

James: (puts his arm over my shoulder) So what happened? Are you okay?

Cathryn: I don't know. I don't know how to explain this situation I'am in. It's really complicated. (I lay my head down on James' shoulder). How has everything in my life changed so fast?

James: I don't know babe. I ask myself the same thing. The only good change that has happened in my life is that I found you. (kisses my head) Did Jeremy or Kaiden hurt you? I really wanted to stay, but they made me leave. I'm really sorry I left you there.

Cathryn: It's okay. I kind of blame myself for all of this. And yeah, they kinda did. I really pissed Kaiden off, and I'm scared at what he's going to do to me. That's why I don't want to go back.

James: (hugs me) You can stay here with me as long as you need too. Okay?

Cathryn: Okay. Thanks. I love you.

James: I love you too. Would you want to have some fun at the mall today?

Cathryn: Yeah, I would love that. But before we go, have any clothes that I could borrow?

James: (joking) Awww, why? You look so sexy in that pink robe.

Cathryn: (couldn't help but laugh some at James' comment) Because. I have no clothes on underneath.

James: (starts looking at me up and down) Well happy early birthday to me. (starts to lay ontop of me, and kiss me)

Cathryn: (he grabs my knee, and tickles me) James. (playfuly pushes him off of me) Stop it.

James: (gives me a puppy dog face) Okay. I'am sorry, I love you.

Cathryn: I love you too.

James goes upstairs into his brother's and his mom's closet, to finde me something to wear. Because James is small, his shirt size is a small, and sometimes medium. I wear a large.

James come back in his room, holding(hands me the jersey,and skirt) a Colts jersey, and a black mini skirt..

James: Here ya go. The jersey might be a little bit big on you. It's the only thing I could find that's clossest to your size.

Cathryn: It's okay. It will be fine for now.

James: (hands me a pair of his boxers) You can wear this under you skirt for now. I'll buy you new clothes to wear at the mall.

Cathryn: Okay. Thanks.

James: What size shoes do you wear in mens?

Cathryn: Seven. Why?

James: K. You can barrow a pair of my convers to wear. Be right back. (goes into his closet)

Right when I was about to take my robe off, my phone starts to vibarate like crazy. I take out my phone and look at the ID. It was Jeremy. I immiditley ignor it. I had about a 100 text messages from Jeremy, Kaiden, Jordan, and Logan. I'm guessing they must be having a search party to finde me. I read the first one from Kaiden, "You are in so much trouble when we find you!". A new one from Jeremy poped open and read, "Just letting you know, I put a GPS app in your phone. Which means I'll finde out where you are". I turn my cell phone off completly, and take my battery out then lay it on James' night stand. Maybe now Jeremy won't be able to finde me.
I quickly take my robe off, and put on his brother's jersey, his mom's skirt, and his boxers. James comes back out of his closet handing me ankle socks, and his red/white laced converse. I quickly put them on. Right before we were about to leave his doorbell rings, I go back running to his room to hide in case if it was Jeremy. James opens the door to see who it is, and it's Logan.

James: Hey man, what's up?

Logan: Dude, I've been tryin to call you. Why didn't you pick up?

James: (takes his phone out of his pocket, and sees Logan's missed calls) Oh. Sorry. My phone was on silient.

Logan: K. Well, I have some bad news for you.

James: What's goin on?

Logan: Cathryn is missing. She ran off some where and we can't finde her.

James: (knowing I was in his room, he had a confused look on his face) No she's not...(I hear James about to blow my cover,I finde a tennis ball in his room and throw it at his back to get his attention) Ow. What the heck? (he looks back, and see's me. I give him a sign to not tell Logan)

Logan: What was that?

James: (lying) Nothing. It was my cat.

Logan: Is someone else here?

James: No. I'm alone. Seth, and my mom are both at work.

Logan: Oh. Okay. Can I come in.

James: No. Sorry. I was actually about to leave to go job hunting. I'll look for her while I'm down town today.

Logan: Alright. Fine. Well I'm going to go back to Jeremy's house. Call us to let is know if you finde her.

James: Okay. I will.

Logan finally leaves. James closes his door back. He picks up the teenis ball that I threw at him. He is now back in his room, and sees me sitting on his bed.

Cathryn: Sooo, what did Logan want?

James: I think you already know. By the way, smooth move throwning my championship teenis ball at me.

Cathryn: Sorry. I had to cut you off. You were about to blow my cover.

James: I'm sorry too. I didn't know you actually ran away.

Cathryn: (changing the subject) So can we go to the mall now?

James: Yeah,sure. Lets go.

I made sure to leave my phone at his house, just incase if Jeremy could still tack me on it. James and I leave his house, now into his garage, and got into his car. James' car is a 2010 black Ford hummer. He presses his garage button in his car to open the door, backs out of the garage into his driveway, closes the door back, and leave his driveway, heading to the mall.

crossdressing227 08-04-2011 03:46 PM

Nice job with using some of my idea

Dangerous 08-05-2011 01:22 AM

This is a good story. Keep it up. :D

SrattNights11 08-05-2011 10:04 AM

Super chapter!(: i hope she makes it okay!

roxy55 08-05-2011 10:34 AM

i love it
more more!!!!

small_penis2141 08-07-2011 08:27 PM

I want her to be caught by kaiden and he keeps her locked in his house and rapes the hell out of her and beats her like made. one daye when jermey is with him he finds her and they make up and have gross sibling sex.

Charmie 08-07-2011 10:24 PM

Right, well, I love this. Just found it today and it's super duper fantastic. It's one of my new favourites and has been bookmarked. Can't wait for more. :)

naked_dare_girl 08-07-2011 11:25 PM

I can't belive I've never posted on this thread, I've read every chapter and loved every word of it. Keep up the good work kitty and take your time to write your next part to this amazing story.

shogan977 08-14-2011 10:13 AM

Love it keep it up

nauticalmonster22 08-16-2011 09:54 AM

:):) Yaay! Love this story! Keep it up! :):)

play-toy 08-19-2011 09:58 PM

great story I cant wait for more

crazy<3 08-21-2011 03:55 PM

When's more gonna come out I love this story

KittyCat91 08-23-2011 04:06 PM

Hey guys,
I'm really sorry about the long wait. I've been having some problems with my laptop. Once I get the internet problem fixed, I should have the next chapter posted.

KittyCat91 08-29-2011 07:06 PM

Chapter16

James and I are finally at the mall. Without making any stops to any other stores first, we took the escalator to the second floor, headed towards our favorite store Hot Topic. Right when we were about to cross to enter the store, James' brother Seth stops us making me almost run into him. He finally stops circling us on his segway. and pulls up infront of us.

Cathryn: Watch out Paul Blart.

Seth: (ignoring my comment) Excuse me Miss, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to arrest you for stealing my jersey. Oh. And for running away from home.You're so busted.

Cathryn: Reminder, your just a mall cop. And how did you know about that?

Seth: Your brother texted me. He's really worried about you. And being a mall cop is just one step away from being a real cop.

Cathryn: Sure. Whatever.

James: Seth, just leave us alone. And you better not tell Jeremy where we're at.

Seth: Or what? You have nothing against me, little bro.

James: K. How about this. If you promise not to tell, then I'll do your chores for a whole month.

Seth: Fine, that's a deal.

James: Alright. Now if you don't minde, I would like to spend time with my girlfriend.

Seth: Okay. (backs up his segway to let up by) But wait... (pulls in front of us again).

Cathryn: (I almost get ran over by him, but James pulls me back) Dude, will you stop doing that?!?

James: What do you want now?

Seth: Why is she wearing my jersey in the first place? And Mom's skirt?

James: Because I had to give her clothes to wear.

Cathryn: Yeah. It was either this, or me coming to the mall naked under my robe.

Seth: Oh okay. Well if anything happens to my favorite jersey, you'll be paying me $110.

Cathryn: You paid $110 for this piece of cloth?

Seth: No. Dad bought that for me, at the first Colts game I ever went to. (brshes my hair back) Even worth more, for having the players autograph on the back.

James: Look. I'm really sorry. We were in a hurry, so I didn't realize that was the one with their signitures on it. I'm going to buy her a new outfit, so I'll give you're jersey back before we leave.

Seth: Okay. After you're done, meet me down stairs by the water fountain.

James: K. I'll text you when wer're done.

Seth: K. (backs up to let us by) See ya. (drives off to the right towards the elivator).

James: Really sorry about my brother.

Cathryn: It's okay. I feel like it's my fault for sneaking out. If I didn't you wouldn't of had to take cover for me. And...(James interrupts me by giving me a suprise kiss) That's a very nice way to tell me to shut up.

James: (laughs at my comment) Weren't those your first words after our very first kiss?

Cathryn: Yeah, I think so. Except, I got nervous & accidently vomited on your shoes a little.

James: Oh, yeah. Please don't do that again.

Cathryn: Don't worry, I won't. That was so embarrassing.

James: And anyways, it's okay babe. Whatever it takes to spend my life with you. It's worth it.

Cathryn: (I give him a kiss on the cheek) You really are an amazing boyfriend.

James: (holds my right hand) I love you.

Cathryn: I love you too.

We walk our way into Hot Topic, and we're now inside the store, and go over to the girls section to look around.

James: So see anything you like?

Cathryn: Yep. If only I had the money to buy the whole store.

James: (laughing) Yeah, I know right.

Zacarie: (comes over to us) Welcome to Hot Topic. May I help you too with something?

Cathryn: Hey Zacarie. I thought you didn't have to work until 4.

Zacarie: Well turns out they needed me earlier. So what brings you two here?

James: (wraps his arms around me) I kidnapped Cathryn from Jeremy so she can have some fun. (kisses my cheek)

Zacarie: Oh, I see. I gotta get back to work. Let me know if you two need anything.

Cathryn: Okay. We will.

em52388 08-29-2011 07:17 PM

Love it. Keep up the great work.

naked_dare_girl 08-29-2011 09:12 PM

That was a bloody good update. Why am I talking with a British accent? I feel so gay.

Kito 08-30-2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by equilibrium (Post 315475)
I'm sorry, but I can't read this story, when it hasn't be formatted properly.

the proper way is:

"This is a example." said John Smith.
Jane Doe looked surprised "Oh!" She exclaimed, " Look, proper English!"
"Look," John smith says, " I can even write action as well."
And with that statement, John smith leant in and pressed his lips to Jane's.

If you want, I could be your beta reader/mentor?
A beta reader reads through work and fixes problems.

he's writing it out like a script for a play. Are you going to tell me Shakespeare was wrong as well?

fullofsecrets 08-30-2011 12:37 PM

Please continue! :D:p:);)

Stormwalker22 08-31-2011 01:38 AM

Very nice chapter and nice save by James haha