getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hidden public (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423548)

pluky 03-22-2023 12:19 PM

Hidden public

Can you clarify what counts as hidden public exactly ?

For example, does going out with a body writing on you, or without panties ? Or does it have to be something a lot more sexual ? What do you personally include in that category when you add it to your likes or limits ?

Arcadia 03-22-2023 01:17 PM

Honestly my definition is anything sexual,kinky, bdsm, or nsfw in nature that you do outside where others can’t see. So I think not wearing panties or body writing is hidden public because you’re hiding the nsfw activity while out in public. Idk other people have different definitions I assume

Yachiru 03-22-2023 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcadia (Post 5051643)
Honestly my definition is anything sexual,kinky, bdsm, or nsfw in nature that you do outside where others can’t see. So I think not wearing panties or body writing is hidden public because you’re hiding the nsfw activity while out in public. Idk other people have different definitions I assume

That's my definition as well, although I would add that the activity is and remains hidden at all times for me personally.
If there's a chance of people seeing it, for example bodywriting at the edge of the skirt so it can be seen when bending over, it would count as semi-hidden public in my book.

Arcadia 03-22-2023 09:03 PM

I agree with you, I normally consider that semi hidden or risky public. But you basically got that spot on

Hidden Desires 07-08-2023 01:44 PM

Hidden Public is one of my favorite but most frustrating kinks. So many people misinterpret it. To me, there are three levels of public play

Hidden Public: 0% chance that anyone will notice your kink play. Examples would be having a plug in, concealed body writing, panties, chastity. Depending on circumstances it could also include dares in a bathroom stall, changing room, or car.

Semi-Public: Includes more risk of being caught, but not guaranteed. A mix of skill and luck may be required to avoid detection. Being naked in a public bathroom, dares in a forest, flashing in a store, and peeing in public may all fall into this category.

Full Public: Either very high or guaranteed likelihood of your kink being observed. Women driving topless, full crossdressing, flashing strangers, naked dares in daytime or busy areas.

ppp 07-09-2023 02:26 AM

im in my kik is imasexslave4u

OhMyGosh 08-28-2023 01:24 PM

To me, hidden public is one of my favorite dare categories, when playing with others. But you are right, the term quite vague and includes several varieties of different sub-kinks.

I would say, hidden public mostly deals with the excitement of potentially getting caught doing something naughty, forbidden or shocking, without eventually being caught and having to face the consequences.

That's also one details that separates it from exhibitionism in my opinion. Exhibitionist get aroused by being seen or heard. For hidden public kinksters, it's usually a bit different. They want to avoid getting seen or heard, but rather gain arousal from simply imagining how others would react on their actions.

It's like playing with fire without getting burned. And I am fully aware of how paradox this might sound. It's the thrill of the many "what if"s, that feel so incedibly exciting to most people who are into hidden public. At least that is what I experienced.

Agree? Disagree? Your opinion please!

HonululuParis 08-28-2023 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhMyGosh (Post 5203789)

Agree? Disagree? Your opinion please!

Agreed

I enjoy to plug myself somewhere in the city are removing all but 4 pieces of clothing or only being allowed to cum outside building and similar rules.

But I never involve others

rhl 11-15-2023 12:43 PM

An example of hidden public to me. I have a strap on penis gag on my mouth, a face mask on, and hat (which did not totally cover the strap. This is how I went shopping,

Hidden, wearing a diaper, and peeing on it while having a conversation.
Public, I like dressing in woman's clothing, without huffing the fact that I'm a man. I've had some very nice conversations while dressed this way.