getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Baby, Boy, Man or Stud? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=199817)

deepsix 11-16-2014 11:39 AM

Baby, Boy, Man or Stud?

This is a survey and directory for "babies", "boys", "men" and "studs". Take the survey above and post a reply here with how you are classified. The sole criteria for classification is your erect cock size. So:

Babies: 4.5 in and smaller
Boys: Between 4.5 in and 6.5 in.
Men: 6.5 to 8.0 in
Studs: 8in and above

Once you take the survey, post here your kik and your classification. Beg those superior to you to humiliate and punish you on kik. Girls can also participate by telling us what is the minimum guy they will fuck.

vulpesvincent 11-16-2014 12:19 PM

I don't like to brag about my length, but I'm an honest 9 1/2 inches, so...

canonball-747 11-16-2014 08:40 PM

As with Vulpesvinvent, I don't like to brag, but I'm just under nine inches long, and just under seven inches around. I'm proud of it to say the least.

avgjoe83 11-17-2014 05:56 AM

I'm 5.5", so my classification is boy. Please humiliate my little boy dick. My kik is avgjoe83.

richied 11-17-2014 05:58 AM

I don't like to brag but posts in thread? you could vote...

gpguy 11-17-2014 06:15 AM

There are some big boys out there, and I have seen then, but more often than not the bigger they say they are the more they add. Most average guys that have never actually measured add about an inch, a lot of the larger guys often add 2 or more inches. It is not so much that they lie they honestly think they are that big.

joht2891 11-17-2014 06:25 AM

Classification: Man

Kik: joht2891

richied 11-17-2014 07:20 AM

I'm saying they're Liars about not wanting to brag. otherwise they would remain anonymous... I don't care how much of a dick they are.. excuse me.. have.

Teeks 11-17-2014 07:59 AM

Seems like I am the first girl to post here.

So, although classification can be fun an whatever, if you look closely at this one and blablabla; participant are either classified as children or object if they deviate too far from the norm. If this is name calling then what's the point?

Also, I totally agree about not wanting to brag: in this case you answer the anonymous poll only; but you don't go into detailing size and girth, lol.

Lastly, there is no guy I would refuse to fuck based on cock size. That's the point I actually wanted to make here; because fucking isn't just about size, else we wouldn't need men but only dildos, machines.
More so, we should give all cocks a change, because you can really be surprised! That doesn't mean we can't have preferences, but preferences don't mean that's all you can ever like!

Size does matter, but that's clearly not all that matters, and certainly not what matters most.
I'd fuck most likely cocks of any size, provided they're attached to a nice guy I'm globally attracted to and that it doesn't hurt me.

richied 11-17-2014 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teeks (Post 1563109)
Seems like I am the first girl to post here.

So, although classification can be fun an whatever, if you look closely at this one and blablabla; participant are either classified as children or object if they deviate too far from the norm. If this is name calling then what's the point?

Also, I totally agree about not wanting to brag: in this case you answer the anonymous poll only; but you don't go into detailing size and girth, lol.

Lastly, there is no guy I would refuse to fuck based on cock size. That's the point I actually wanted to make here; because fucking isn't just about size, else we wouldn't need men but only dildos, machines.
More so, we should give all cocks a change, because you can really be surprised! That doesn't mean we can't have preferences, but preferences don't mean that's all you can ever like!

Size does matter, but that's clearly not all that matters, and certainly not what matters most.
I'd fuck most likely cocks of any size, provided they're attached to a nice guy I'm globally attracted to and that it doesn't hurt me.

Where do i spam the fucking like button on this post?

joht2891 11-17-2014 08:12 AM

Well ... I have to agree with most ... that most guys usually tend to "increase" their size when stating so; and that stating their size and girth would be implying some sort of bragging. However, the scope of this thread was simply to state the class they are in for kik purposes. So I see no bragging if a guy simply states his class without giving further details.

richied 11-17-2014 08:19 AM

Are you or are you not stating you classification so that others will know what you are? <-- bragging.

joht2891 11-17-2014 08:24 AM

Yes I did state my classification ... as the thread asks for ... and not to brag here but for kik purposes as I already said. I didn't add anything to my size and/or stated my size or girth.

You know ... you can always ignore the thread ;)

Apart from this, there are countless threads which can be deemed as created for bragging ... the most obvious ... dick rate! ;)

An_Jon 11-17-2014 08:33 AM

If anyone's a stud then they can feel free to send the proof my way. I'll independently judge them.

So c'mon, braggers.

Kisune Karnon 11-17-2014 08:54 AM

I just voted. I have no need to reveal my vote.