getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Punish me please (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106501)

isnotafangirl 05-08-2012 05:28 PM

Punish me please

I was told by my master to edge without cumming, but I couldn't help myself and I had an orgasm anyway. He told me to request a punishment on here. Please punish me!

PerfectlyImperfect 05-08-2012 05:32 PM

next time you orgasm you must eat it, and every time after that.

isnotafangirl 05-08-2012 05:41 PM

I have been doing that already sir. Any other punishments for me?

The Masochist 05-08-2012 05:42 PM

Sit on a pile of nettles.

Grey0 05-08-2012 05:50 PM

punishment

You must get yourself to the edge, but before you cum, put an alligator clip directly onto your clit and wear it for fifteen minutes. Repeat five times.

Grey0

PerfectlyImperfect 05-08-2012 05:53 PM

Go spank your pussy 30 times, then your ass 30 times each cheek. then pinch your nipples as hard as you can for 30 mins, no stopping if by some magic you do stop, take the amount of time you put in minus the 30 mins, then times that number by 10 and slap your pussy that many times as well as each butt cheek.
If you have to pee you will do it standing up for now on.

isnotafangirl 05-08-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Masochist (Post 680371)
Sit on a pile of nettles.

I do not have any nettles to sit on. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey0 (Post 680376)
You must get yourself to the edge, but before you cum, put an alligator clip directly onto your clit and wear it for fifteen minutes. Repeat five times.

Grey0

I do not have any alligator clips, but I have bobby pins. Is that acceptable?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect (Post 680380)
Go spank your pussy 30 times, then your ass 30 times each cheek. then pinch your nipples as hard as you can for 30 mins, no stopping if by some magic you do stop, take the amount of time you put in minus the 30 mins, then times that number by 10 and slap your pussy that many times as well as each butt cheek.
If you have to pee you will do it standing up for now on.

I will do this tonight.

bradr 05-08-2012 06:36 PM

finger ur ass!!!!!!!!!!

Grey0 05-08-2012 06:49 PM

no clips

Since you don't have alligator clips, use a clothespin with a rubberband around the jaws to make it tighter and be sure to place it directly onto your clit (pull back the hood to do this)

Grey0

isnotafangirl 05-08-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey0 (Post 680417)
Since you don't have alligator clips, use a clothespin with a rubberband around the jaws to make it tighter and be sure to place it directly onto your clit (pull back the hood to do this)

Grey0

I will do this tonight sir. Thank you for the punishment.

Grey0 05-08-2012 07:11 PM

tonight

Excellent...be sure to give us a FULL writeup of this after each repeat.

Grey0

isnotafangirl 05-08-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey0 (Post 680433)
Excellent...be sure to give us a FULL writeup of this after each repeat.

Grey0

Yes sir. I have just finished the first one. I edged by rubbing my clit and then once I was about to cum, I stopped and put the bobby pin on. I have it on now and it hurts so bad! My clit is throbbing right now. Thank you for punishing me tonight.

isnotafangirl 05-08-2012 08:18 PM

I have just finished another edge and am wearing the bobby pin again. It took less time for me to reach the edge this time, but it hurt more when I put the pin on my clit again. Right now I'm typing with one hand and rubbing the exposed bit of my clit with my other hand. It's making the pin move a little bit on my clit and it's really starting to sting.

isnotafangirl 05-08-2012 08:41 PM

I finished my third edge for the night and have replaced the pin on my clit. Before this, I was PMed with an order to spank myself while I was rubbing my clit with the pin, so I did this dare and now my ass is slightly tingly. My clit is throbbing now and it hurts to move.

isnotafangirl 05-08-2012 09:02 PM

I almost had an orgasm with this last edge. It really hurt not to cum this time, and even more when I had my clit clamped with the bobby pin. My clit is swelling now and it's very red.