getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Locked outside for the night! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=291233)

KateNessa 02-03-2017 07:39 PM

Locked outside for the night!

im looking for dares to do all night, from dusk until dawn, im going to lock myself out of my house and take all dares given to me. You can dare anything you want EXCEPT for my limits. All i will bring is my phone, its charger, and clothes if you allow me to. Ill also bring anything else im instructed to before 12am here (posting this at 7:40 PM)
There's a canal and an abandoned school around the block, you may use those to your advantage. I'm willing to go into backyards and do anything (anything) that relates to this dare, looking forward to everything!

don't take it easy, either.

thank you, can't wait 😅

SexyySarahh 02-03-2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KateNessa (Post 2647909)
im looking for dares to do all night, from dusk until dawn, im going to lock myself out of my house and take all dares given to me. You can dare anything you want EXCEPT for my limits. All i will bring is my phone, its charger, and clothes if you allow me to. Ill also bring anything else im instructed to before 12am here (posting this at 7:40 PM)
There's a canal and an abandoned school around the block, you may use those to your advantage. I'm willing to go into backyards and do anything (anything) that relates to this dare, looking forward to everything!

don't take it easy, either.

thank you, can't wait 😅

Hi ! First off i think you should go completely naked to the school and edge...:)

Then i think going to the canal would be fun, What kind of objects do you have for pain ?

KateNessa 02-03-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyySarahh (Post 2647916)
Hi ! First off i think you should go completely naked to the school and edge...:)

Then i think going to the canal would be fun, What kind of objects do you have for pain ?

Im not taking any particular items with me, though I'm willing to if you let me know what to take! If you have nothing in mind, let me know. I don't have any toys per say, but could probably find a suitable substitute for anything you desire.

SexyySarahh 02-03-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KateNessa (Post 2647920)
Im not taking any particular items with me, though I'm willing to if you let me know what to take! If you have nothing in mind, let me know. I don't have any toys per say, but could probably find a suitable substitute for anything you desire.

Clothespegs, something to hit yourself with and something insertable

KateNessa 02-03-2017 08:05 PM

A spatula, a toy of mine, but no substitute for clothespegs, sorry!

idgaf123 02-03-2017 08:15 PM

damn i wish i could watch this lmao

KateNessa 02-03-2017 08:40 PM

times getting closer and I have no dares:/

KateNessa 02-03-2017 10:53 PM

only an hour left, would sure hate to be locked out with nothing to do...

pain slut joe 02-03-2017 11:07 PM

still looking for dares?

- no orgasms tonight
- Walk bare foot somewhere that you will pass other people every other hour throughout the night
- no peeing all night
- once per hour, take a wooden spoon, drop your pants / panties, kneel, and spank each cheek 50 times, followed by an edge
- if you have a butt plug, lube with toothpaste, insert right before you go out and do not remove until you return home tomorrow morning
- carry 2 liters of water with you and drink it all within first 2 hours you are out and walking
- you must walk / stand all night; only time you will not is when kneeling to spank & edge
- if you are really feeling brave, since you love oral, find a guy or 2 to pleasure tonight - lead him somewhere secluded, drop to knees and suck im while playing with yourself - but you are only to edge, no orgasms
- when you return home tomorrow morning, undress, kneel, write report here on the entire night, only then can you get a shower and go to bed

KateNessa 02-04-2017 01:03 AM

I'm not going to be able to do this tonight. I apologize and will probably tomorrow night. If you wish, feel free to add more dares or punishments for me waiting. Thank you.

pain slut joe 02-04-2017 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KateNessa (Post 2648108)
I'm not going to be able to do this tonight. I apologize and will probably tomorrow night. If you wish, feel free to add more dares or punishments for me waiting. Thank you.

Punishment: Anytime you must pee, pee into your bottle all night long, even if you have not finished drinking all of the water. You must drink everything before returning home in the morning.