getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   s/M Blogs (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   First punishment by TaskSir (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=223829)

TaskSirproperty 06-20-2015 11:16 AM

First punishment by TaskSir

Hi everyone,
This is my first post ever on Getdare, and as I am under consideration as TaskSir's whore, from now on I will address myself as His property.

Yesterday, His property was assigned a writing task to finish in 20', and failed. She was given another chance but did not succeed either. Accordingly, as part of the punishment, His property is to start a thread here to detail the assignment and what His property has to do because she failed. His property is also to answer to every response in this thread. Please feel free to ask His property anything you want.

In the writing assignment, His property was to type 20 lines of the first rule she needed to learn to become his girl, and was to finish within 20 mins. However, His property kept making so many mistakes and surpassed the 20 mins with less than 5 lines completed. As the punishment for failing this, His property was not allowed to wear any bra or panties in the next 24 hours. She was also to sleep with only one piece of clothing, but not bra or panties (she picked a pair of shorts).

After 24 hours, His property is here to report about her day with the punishment. This is the first time ever His property went out without any bra or panties. His property felt so embarrassed and insecure for the whole day and it was a strong reminder of the punishment. To better cover her pussy without panties, His property wore a pair of jeans. Every move she made, the fabric was clenching into her clit, keeping it painful and wet. His property was counting every minute for 24 hours to pass so that she could put on her bra and panties again.

His property is thankful for being considered, given task and punishment by Sir. His property will try better next time to prove her competence.

Thanks you everyone for reading His property's first punishment. Please feel free to leave responses/questions as long as they are not too personal. His property will be answering them all.

TaskSir 06-20-2015 08:29 PM

girl:

Stats.... height, weight, waist, bust, dress size, shoe size, and hair length.

ilovebeingslave 06-22-2015 02:45 PM

he sounds awesome

I need a master wish I could have ur master cause I love strict master

TaskSirproperty 06-25-2015 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaskSir (Post 1813221)
girl:

Stats.... height, weight, waist, bust, dress size, shoe size, and hair length.

Sir, Your whore stats are as below:
Height: 160cm
Weight: 58kg
Waist: 76cm
Bust: 87cm
Dress size: usually M
Shoe size: 38
Hair length: to chest

Thank You for Your consideration, Sir

TaskSir 06-25-2015 11:20 AM

how many cocks have you had in each hole? how many pussies, besides your own, have you touched or licked?

TaskSirproperty 06-25-2015 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaskSir (Post 1819583)
how many cocks have you had in each hole? how many pussies, besides your own, have you touched or licked?

None for both questions, Sir

TaskSir 06-26-2015 02:20 AM

good girl...remember to answer ALL questions asked by anyone in this thread, within 6 hours of the question being posted, or you'll owe them a nice little gift!

When was the last time you orgasmed? Describe what you were thinking about and how long it took you.

turtlecf 06-26-2015 02:26 AM

Tell us about your 3 most humiliating moments in your whole life

aurelZH 06-26-2015 03:16 AM

Explain us if ever and how/why strangers were abled to see you fully naked.

TaskSirproperty 06-26-2015 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaskSir (Post 1820591)
good girl...remember to answer ALL questions asked by anyone in this thread, within 6 hours of the question being posted, or you'll owe them a nice little gift!

When was the last time you orgasmed? Describe what you were thinking about and how long it took you.

As You instructed, Sir. You girl will answer all the questions asked in this thread as soon as possible.

The last time Your girl orgasmed was last night, Sir. It was 2am and Your girl was tired after a long day at work + just finished the tasks assigned by her Owner. In order to be allowed to go to bed, Your girl was told to have an orgasm in advance. So Your girl started to play with herself to get the climax.

It took around 15 minutes to come and Your girl was thinking about her Owner and how lucky she was being owned and considered by Him. It felt so good after Your girl came and she did have a good sleep afterwards.

TaskSirproperty 06-26-2015 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlecf (Post 1820595)
Tell us about your 3 most humiliating moments in your whole life

Thank you for the request.
It is hard to decide which are the 3 most humiliating moments in my life, to be honest. But here are 3 things among them:
- Last night His property failed at a simple task and as a result, the punishment given by Owner was to write "WHORE" across her breasts and submit the picture of her super tiny tits to her Owner. That was humiliating and a lesson well learnt.
- Having to report some of the tasks and punishments given by her Owner as well as having to answer all the questions in this thread is absolutely one of the most humiliating things in her life.
- The first time Sir made His property went a full day without any bra or panties. His property is normally quite reserved in real life, so that was one of (maybe the most) humiliating and insecure moments.

Hope this reply came within 6 hours.

TaskSirproperty 06-26-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aurelZH (Post 1820608)
Explain us if ever and how/why strangers were abled to see you fully naked.

Thank you for your request.
To be honest, His property has never been in any situation where strangers can see her fully naked. And in His property's opinion, if a stranger ever will see her naked, it can only happen during some serious medical examination (if ever).

Hope the answer came in 6 hours after you posted.

aurelZH 06-26-2015 11:32 AM

Thanks for your answer, but...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaskSirproperty (Post 1820997)
Hope the answer came in 6 hours after you posted.

No, I think it took seven hours, so you failed.

TaskSir 06-26-2015 02:37 PM

girl:

I am very proud of your honesty...keep it up!

Although not within the 6 hours, you still put effort into the responses, so for this time only, I will simply have a punishment waiting for you here on monday, instead of the stricter punishment....but only this time. Remember, check your thread once every 6 hours, so you're going to have to check in the middle of the night too. No excuses.

Given the very limited information I have told you, if I offered to have you here next year for the week at the beach, what would be your concerns? Questions? Things you would look forward to? If not given a chance to ask anything, and you had to answer right now, what would your answer be?

aurelZH 06-27-2015 11:03 AM

She already failed the second time :D

Did it ever happen that you peed in a strange way? Like: In your pants, in a forest, with friends looking to you?