getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Giving out dares for 24 hours only. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331935)

IceMaiden 01-12-2018 06:51 AM

Giving out dares for 24 hours only.

Thought I would do this again. So if you would like a dare post in the thread with the following information and follow the rules:

Info:
*Likes/dislikes/limits/toys, if not in your sig/linked in sig. Provide ALL of these. If even one is missing, you wont get a dare. (If you don't have toys, state you have none.)

Rules:

*If you didn't follow the rules the last time I did this and didn't receive a dare, don't bother posting again. You're banned from this and any future threads I do.

*If you don't follow rules and list all info asked for this time, you'll be banned from this one and future threads too.

*One dare per person.

*Reports are expected this time. No report, no dare if/when I do this again. If you don't want it public you are welcome to PM it to me instead. If you wish for me to send your dare via PM include that when listing your info also.

* If you ask after the 24 hours have passed you will not get one and will be banned from any future threads if I decide do this again. Check the times before posting. (I will also make a post stating when I'm stopping taking requests, so if you're not sure if you're in the time frame just check through the thread.)

*Once the thread timer ends I will begin sending out the dares.

Additional notes:

*I do not often do things like this as it usually results in a multitude of messages begging for me to be someones domme/slave. If you try that shit you're instantly banned from this and any future threads. I am not interested. On that note- do not call me Miss/Mistress etc in your posts. Only one person can call me that and it will get you banned from this and any future threads I do if you do.

*I will likely use a mixture of both likes and dislikes. I will try to keep it fun for you but I will also push and challenge you. If something is too far outside of your comfort zone, tell me and we can modify it. I am pretty reasonable.

Greta.the.sissy 01-12-2018 07:02 AM

I would love to do a dare for you.

Dislikes: Anal, body writing, mouth soaping, messy

Limits: Face, public, scat, illegal, family

Toys: None except household items

joe89 01-12-2018 07:03 AM

Hey there,
i would be really thankful if i would get the chance of getting a dare from you.

Thank you in advance, Likes and Limits should all be in my signature (i got no toys), of course you can always ask if any questions come up :)

Joe

Matt: 01-12-2018 07:16 AM

I would love a dare please :) everything should be in my signature.

TheoDares 01-12-2018 07:33 AM

Well, I guess I'd be honoured to receive a dare from your good self!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Humiliation, Femdom, Bets and Challenges, Exercise
Dislikes: Body Writing, Piss Drinking, Toothpaste, Messy, CBT, Mouth Soaping
Limits: Illegal, Huge Pain, Blood, Enemas, Extreme Messy, Financial Blackmail
Toys: Butt Plug, Clothespins, Puppy Mask, Collar, Leash, Jockstrap, Condoms, Vibrator, Blindfold

I'd like to thank you in advance for taking time out to prepare a dare for me! Much appreciated.

Pet_Peter 01-12-2018 08:07 AM

Dear IceMaiden,

I would love to receive a dare from you by PM.
You will find my likes and limits down here in my signature.
Dislikes are heavy pain, humiliation, writing lines and anal insertion.
My toys: I have a but plug, dog collar, blindfold, gag, rope and cuffs.
Thank you for considering me.

boerni 01-12-2018 08:14 AM

I would love to get dared

Toys: none

shyoldguy 01-12-2018 08:22 AM

I would love a dare, my info is in my signature (below).

littlemissslave 01-12-2018 11:13 AM

I would like one please.
No toys. Everything else should be in sig

SubbyFootFetishist 01-12-2018 11:34 AM

I'll take one, thank you! :)

All I have in the way of toys is a vibrator, handcuffs, and a small amount of rope.

slaveR. 01-12-2018 11:45 AM

I would like a dare.
likes:bondage, cum control, orgasm denial, edging, ruined orgasm, cum eating, humiliation, name calling, pet play, anal

dislikes:pee, self bondage, spanking

Limits: scat, social suicide, public, blackmail, blood, family, illegal, permanent damage, enema, animals, rape, gay.
i have no toys.

Evelynfvgs 01-12-2018 01:04 PM

So Let's go :) Everything is in the link "Likes, Dislikes and Limits" that's in my signature PS. I don't have any toys.

PlagueBringer 01-12-2018 01:31 PM

Hi there! Thank you for this opportunity.

Likes and limits are in my signature. Toys and supplies are in the PM Dare link.

Once again, thank you! I look forward to getting a dare.

diaper06 01-12-2018 01:31 PM

I would like 1 for Sunday if possible. I have a 5 hour dare limit.

I have diapers, condoms, plastic wrap, rope, icy hot, suppositories, suction cup vibrating dildo.
Likes include diapers, cbt, self bondage, orgasm control, cam, wagers, limited anal
Punishments: corner time, a2m, line writing
Limits : publ8c, blood, permanent, family

Thank you so much

pic93boy 01-12-2018 01:57 PM

dislikes: hurts, cbt, "hard" stuff

limits: face, public, social

toys: only what is in the house - no toys yet :(

im fully inexperienced and have no toys...
please write me private, because im shy