getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Housesitting and looking for dares! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=111023)

Drippingwetslut 06-25-2012 01:27 PM

Housesitting and looking for dares!

So I'm all alone for a few days and am looking for some simple, quick dares I can do around the house I'm at. I'll report back on all I complete! I'm horny and ready to go :)

dlk1954 06-25-2012 01:32 PM

Make sure to clean the house, after inserting 5 ice cubes in ass then butt plug. rub ice on nipples and put a peg on each. you can wear a thong if you want- can get rid of melted ice in back yard!

let me know how first chore goes I have moe!

Dravot 06-25-2012 01:38 PM

Well a simple though not quick one.
You should be completely naked for this, you are not to cum until instructed to.
Starting in one room and working your way one room at a time through the house and ending in the kitchen you should do the following.
Find an object in the room you can insert vaginally (the entire object doesnt have to fit, just part of it) Insert it, carry it to the next room, edge, take it out, find a new object and continue on until you reach the kitchen. Once in the kitchen fit as many ice cubes up your ass as you can take. Now go back to the last room, pick up the object you brought their with your mouth, so what was in your pussy is now in your mouth, carry it to the next room, edge, put it back where it was. Continue until you have replaced the last object. You are now to go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet, you may now cum, try to push out all the ice and water as you do.

I look forward to a detailed report. Include the objects and number of ice cubes and edges.

Dravot

RST 06-25-2012 01:53 PM

I'd just like to say I like your nick girl. Hope it's true 24/7 ;)

Drippingwetslut 06-25-2012 01:57 PM

Oh it is! I'm always wet and ready :)
Love the dares do far, any more for me?

RST 06-25-2012 02:12 PM

when you are done with the first dare pull down your pants and panties and hump a table corner with your clitty for 10 minutes. let your tongue hang out while doing so and pant like a doggy all the time. If you can achieve orgasm this way feel free to do so. you may not however clean up the table corner. leave it the way you left it.

vagus21 06-25-2012 02:17 PM

Find the homeowners laundry basket. Find a used pair of underwear and sniff and lick the crotch and then put them on. Wear only that for the rest of the day. Cum at least twice in them, and then put them back into the laundry basket right on top. Post how it goes

randywood12 06-25-2012 02:55 PM

Thinking of something for you to do...are you sitting for a couple, a guy or a chick?

Drippingwetslut 06-25-2012 03:33 PM

It's for a couple. What do you have in mind?

nehum 06-25-2012 05:02 PM

Go through the silverware and insert the handle of every piece of silverware into your pussy or ass, and put it back in the drawer.

randywood12 06-25-2012 07:50 PM

was thinking about stripping down to nothing grabbing a pair of the guy's underwear, putting them on and wanking using only your hand until you spray, then put it back in his drawer.