getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   IcyHot or not? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=90165)

mascot1920 10-20-2011 09:09 PM

IcyHot or not?

WARNING- doing this is VERY hardcore, VERY difficult and possibly PAINFUL, needless to say I have done this myself and been fine.

Well here you are, wanting a dare are we? Well I suppose I could give you one

But it's gonna cost you! *cackles evilly*

first, pick a number right now without scrolling down
either 1,2,3,4or5

remember that number!

Now, I need you to get a few things to start this dare off right.

For beginners and the moderately advanced, grab a tube of toothpaste.

For those that are hardcore or looking for an EXTREME challenge, then please grab yourself some IcyHot!

Along with your preference of torturous pastes ;) please either pick a pair of panties or underwear for you to wear.
Now here comes the fun part!

Below are numbers 1 through 5, each number is a different way to complete the dare. Hopefully for your sake you picked an easy way out, fortunately for me, there arnt many :) Scroll down below to your number....and good luck!

Spoiler:
1 Apply An index finger worth of paste to the part of your underwear that rests against your butt hole, then proceed to put on the underwear and give yourself a wedgie. you may not remove your wedgie until A- you have managed to cum B- you have managed to post on here what you have done!

Spoiler:
2 Apply an index finger worth of paste to the part of the underwear that rests in between your crack and balls for the guys, or if your a girl, your pussy (sorry ladies). You must then give yourself a wedgie. You may not remove the wedgie until A- you cum or B- have posted on here what you have done!

Spoiler:
3 Apply an index finger worth of paste to the part of your underwear that touches your balls and cock, and for the ladies, you must rub it on your nipples and just a tiny bit on your ass. Now give yourself a wedgie, you may not remove your wedgie or wipe off the paste on your nipples until you have managed A- to cum or B- post on here what you did.

Spoiler:
4 Congratulations, you lucked out, YOU dont have to decide to rub anything in your underwear or give yourself a wedgie. Unfortunately, you don't get the last say in it either. Post a comment here asking the other members in this thread if you deserve to be punished. Take the first three responses to your post and tally them, if 2 out of 3 is yes you deserve a punishment, then you have to do dare number 1. If they say no or no one responds, congratulations, you got off Scott free!

Spoiler:
5 Oh no, you were not very lucky where you? You get the special dare. You have to take an index finger full of paste and rub it into your ass, then apply paste all down your underwear and give yourself a wedgie! You can only take it off once A- you cum, or B- if you post here and tell everyone what you did!

matt22 10-20-2011 09:33 PM

did dare #5

i just did dare 5 its its ineresting lol

Slutforuse21 10-21-2011 09:00 AM

Do i have to be punished? :)

mascot1920 10-21-2011 09:04 AM

Hehe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutforuse21 (Post 554137)

Hmmmm, I vote YES ;P

BamaSwitch 10-21-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutforuse21 (Post 554137)

You certainly do need to be punished. :D

Barbie is awesome 10-21-2011 04:14 PM

Yes, you do. I did 5, and I took a poop after, and now my ass hurts even more.

mascot1920 10-21-2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbie is awesome (Post 554344)
Yes, you do. I did 5, and I took a poop after, and now my ass hurts even more.

You have me rofl'ing

I did warn everyone XD

Barbie is awesome 10-21-2011 05:59 PM

I'm going to to it again though. Do you have a good way for it to hurt my penis?

mascot1920 10-21-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbie is awesome (Post 554399)
I'm going to to it again though. Do you have a good way for it to hurt my penis?

If your using icy hot, then just put allot of it in the underwear and give yourself a wedgie, then rub your cock through the underwear. the friction is definitely gonna be intense I think.

skankboy 10-23-2011 12:42 AM

I thought for sure the highest number wouldn't be the worst one...Once you get the toothpaste into your butt hole there is really no relief aside from time..I'm gonna wait a while to poop....

onknees 10-23-2011 03:12 AM

After 5 to 10 minutes the effect of icyhot wears off (and stinging last 2 minutes max) so unless you put fresh one and massage it's not really hardcore to use it.

mascot1920 10-23-2011 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onknees (Post 554998)
After 5 to 10 minutes the effect of icyhot wears off (and stinging last 2 minutes max) so unless you put fresh one and massage it's not really hardcore to use it.

Then mix toothpaste and icyhot XD

Leanne 10-24-2011 08:32 AM

should i be punnished?:)

mascot1920 10-24-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leanne (Post 555566)
should i be punnished?:)

YES!!! XD

well thats 1 down lol

bluekatey 10-25-2011 11:38 AM

my results

I chose number 3. I did this dare using icy hot because it is 1 of my favourites.
I put on my fav. panties and just wore them. The wedgie was only my second wedgie.
I chose icy hot over toothpaste because after a few minutes of burning my pussy
wants to play more. So even tho this was going on my ass and nipples I still wanted to
see what would happen. It was not as fun on the ass. But after a time I did cum