getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Offer yourself. [serious game] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414737)

spear_bearer 05-17-2022 04:16 AM

Offer yourself. [serious game]

RULES OF THE GAME:

1. If you want to participate, you will make a post on this thread expressing your desire to do so, either as a DOM or as a SUB, mentioning your age and, for subs, your hard limits, if you don't have them in your signature. If you posted as a DOM, anyone can ask you to give them a PICTURE or VIDEO task through PM, but you will have the possibility to choose who to answer and who to not answer, based on your preferences (which you can also express in your post). If you posted as a SUB, anyone can order you to do a PICTURE or VIDEO task through PM and you will have to obey EVERYONE who asks you to do ANY picture or video task, within your hard limits (hard limits must NOT be about the gender, age, orientation, etc. of the dom). The pictures and videos must be made freely available for download to the one who requested them. Only request one picture OR video per task, otherwise the sub has the right to refuse the task.
2. ANYONE reading this thread can ask (through PM) ANYONE who posted on the thread to either take a PICTURE or record a VIDEO for them, by their exact instructions. Yes, this includes those who posted as DOMS: if you choose to advertise yourself here as a DOM, other people will have the right to ask you to do tasks for them (sic). If you don't want to risk being claimed by others you will not make any post on this thread, only dominate through PMs other people who have posted. If a dom ends up being claimed and he/she doesn't have any hard limits in signature, people will have the right to give them any task they desire.
3. DOMS can make posts on this thread about how well did SUBS perform for them. It's not compulsory, but as a DOM you have to possibility to either praise a SUB or berate them publicly, as a reward / punishment for how well or badly they did their task. This also helps other doms to be able to distinguish between serious subs and time wasters. Doms who make such praising/berating posts might be claimed by other people, as per point 2, so be aware of the risk when you choose to either praise or admonish someone on here. Doms who 'fall prey' to others by posting in the thread can be publicly praised or berated, as well.
4. If you have been ordered to do a task you will have maximum 3 days to do it. If 3 days have passed, the one who gave you the task will have the right to admonish you publicly on this thread.
5. Double posts are not allowed. You must wait until at least one other person has posted to be able to post again.

TL;DR: You can advertise yourself here as a DOM or as a SUB - only for picture and video tasks, one demand per task - and other people can contact you through PM. When you are claimed as a sub, you must obey anyone, within your hard limits. Doms can praise or berate subs publicly on this thread, based on how well they did their task. Anyone who posted on this thread can be claimed as a sub and can be praised / berated based on their performance. The time limit for doing a task is 3 days.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

If you want to get out of this game, you have the option to simply stop doing tasks, the consequence being that you might be publicly admonished on this thread. So, be careful when you decide to post. It's called "offer yourself" for a reason.

If someone publicly admonishes you for not doing a task which was outside of your limits or if someone has ordered you to take several pictures / videos per task, inform me and offer me hard proof of what has happened, and I will publicly (and probably privately as well, depending of the situation) berate that person on this thread.

Please make sure you understand and respect the rules. Otherwise... you know what will happen... everyone will know you didn't.

Master Spear Bearer

SebC 05-17-2022 05:09 AM

Risky Dare at Work

i am a 45 male from France.
Working as night auditor in an Hotel i like to make some risky exhib and take humiliating pictures and video in the basement during my night of work.
I want to be pushed to make more pictures and video, either as a sissy slut or a faggot.
I will do always my best to follow your orders.

Polykleitos 05-17-2022 06:15 AM

I am ordered to post on this thread. I must obey everyone within my limits.

Limits: piss and scat, messy, diapers, anal, involving other people, permanent damage, shaving, feminization, permanent marks.

Tinywb 05-17-2022 06:33 AM

I’m up for this as a sub 29 m uk.

Limits. Blood,scat, feminization,pain, permanent marks

MaxW2302 05-17-2022 10:53 AM

SUB

20 male

Hard limits are: face, body writing and rest in signature

Kik: mw2002_

Testguy 05-17-2022 04:48 PM

In as sub

Limita: scat, messy, diapers, involving other people, permanent damage, shaving, feminization, permanent marks, to much personal info, hitting balls

Slut_03 05-18-2022 05:45 AM

I'm in as SUB 18 male from italy

Kik: sebastiano_lupi
Insta: seba_.2003

Limits:scat, family, blood and pain

bithug 05-18-2022 08:31 AM

40 year old sub from USA.

Marek 05-18-2022 08:45 AM

42 sub from Portugal.

Subshank3 05-19-2022 06:34 PM

35 yr old sub in USA est. offering myself as sub. Kik: subshank27

subaddict5 05-26-2022 11:55 PM

I'll join in as a sub (42) from the netherlands.

subboy908 06-08-2022 02:27 AM

I'm in as a sub, this will be fun

Merlin2021 06-08-2022 05:41 AM

I m on as SUB

no scat, no public outdoor tasks

Snap me

hamsterX00 06-08-2022 06:20 AM

Hello everyone. I am 29 y/o from germany and offer myself as a SUB.

niccll 06-08-2022 11:25 AM

i am in as a sub