getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Ana's Blackmail Service (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334395)

Ana The Sniper 02-13-2018 11:58 AM

Ana's Blackmail Service

Good Day!

I am Ana the Sniper and I've been a sub or switch most of my life. I would like to try my hand at more of the giving rather than receiving. As a result, I've decided to open up for a test run Ana's Blackmail Service ***Fanfare***

One of my biggest issues with blackmail are either blackmailers that demand too much info after they already have intel, don't respect the subs limits, or disappear and you never hear from them again. The worst case scenario of course is completing everything they ask and they still release the information. Unfortunately this is all too common and is one of the main causes of distrust in online play (which explains what "pics" are such a common limit).

I aim to change that. Obviously you have no reason to trust me over any of the other people offering to blackmail you. What I offer though, is something more official. To start, I will NOT blackmail anyone that does not appropriately apply. By that, I mean they will be required to send a photo ID (everything blurred except name, date of birth and photo) and a hand-completed contract (which I will provide after discussion with the prospect). A photo of these can be sent back to me. This allows me to determine that the prospect is truly willing to go through this so we don't waste either time.

The contract itself also has multiple check boxes to allow the prospect to denote what level of blackmail they are comfortable with. For example, the prospect can state they are fine with allowing photos and information to be used on kinktalk or other sites, but they are not comfortable providing friends or relative contact information. Or they can state they are fine with providing photos, but not their address. As a result, once the contract is signed and agreed, I will NEVER ask for this information.

As for the actual blackmailing, the length and tasks can be decided prior to the contract through PM. A full listing of likes and limits will be requested, as well as how difficult the tasks should be. For example, you could request 2 weeks of blackmailing for hidden public tasks at an easy difficulty. This would mean I would never ask you to "strip naked in a park and hide behind a bush", however if you asked for it on a very hard difficulty, this would be fair game.

Additionally, you can choose whether or not you wish to send pictures to complete tasks. Finally, I give a grace period of 48 hours to complete a task once given. If not completed, I will notify you of the failure to the terms of the contract and give you an additional 24 hours before I release information. I can also guarantee I will not release any information if you are successful, however I also guarantee I will definitely release it to the most of my ability if you are not. If there is doubt, I will always defer to giving you the benefit of the doubt.

To begin, leave a post in this thread or PM me.
Don't Kik me to start the process, as it is too difficult to coordinate.
We will use Kik for parts of the play, just not the application!!!!!!

Superslave777 02-14-2018 03:37 PM

I’m interested in this, never done it before but can we talk it over in PM?

Ana The Sniper 02-14-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superslave777 (Post 3165765)
I’m interested in this, never done it before but can we talk it over in PM?

Sure we can! We'll talk after this progression dare is determined!

kdon 02-15-2018 04:16 PM

I'd love to know more and possibly try this :)

Hurtmee 02-16-2018 06:25 AM

Hello

Hello! I am very interested in the whole blackmail scenario. I've messaged you on Kik so maybe we can talk ?:)
Thanks

piesocial 02-25-2018 12:54 AM

Sounds like a lot of fun, just wishing you well in your thread keep it up.

SecretAccount 02-25-2018 02:37 AM

Would love to do this x

RiskyFlame 02-25-2018 02:54 AM

So after almost 2 weeks, how is this idea working out? I'm a bit curious because this thread is interesting but I'm always careful with blackmail. Did anyone subject him-/ herself to Ana yet?

lovechastity 02-25-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana The Sniper (Post 3164016)
Good Day!

I am Ana the Sniper and I've been a sub or switch most of my life. I would like to try my hand at more of the giving rather than receiving. As a result, I've decided to open up for a test run Ana's Blackmail Service ***Fanfare***

One of my biggest issues with blackmail are either blackmailers that demand too much info after they already have intel, don't respect the subs limits, or disappear and you never hear from them again. The worst case scenario of course is completing everything they ask and they still release the information. Unfortunately this is all too common and is one of the main causes of distrust in online play (which explains what "pics" are such a common limit).

I aim to change that. Obviously you have no reason to trust me over any of the other people offering to blackmail you. What I offer though, is something more official. To start, I will NOT blackmail anyone that does not appropriately apply. By that, I mean they will be required to send a photo ID (everything blurred except name, date of birth and photo) and a hand-completed contract (which I will provide after discussion with the prospect). A photo of these can be sent back to me. This allows me to determine that the prospect is truly willing to go through this so we don't waste either time.

The contract itself also has multiple check boxes to allow the prospect to denote what level of blackmail they are comfortable with. For example, the prospect can state they are fine with allowing photos and information to be used on kinktalk or other sites, but they are not comfortable providing friends or relative contact information. Or they can state they are fine with providing photos, but not their address. As a result, once the contract is signed and agreed, I will NEVER ask for this information.

As for the actual blackmailing, the length and tasks can be decided prior to the contract through PM. A full listing of likes and limits will be requested, as well as how difficult the tasks should be. For example, you could request 2 weeks of blackmailing for hidden public tasks at an easy difficulty. This would mean I would never ask you to "strip naked in a park and hide behind a bush", however if you asked for it on a very hard difficulty, this would be fair game.

Additionally, you can choose whether or not you wish to send pictures to complete tasks. Finally, I give a grace period of 48 hours to complete a task once given. If not completed, I will notify you of the failure to the terms of the contract and give you an additional 24 hours before I release information. I can also guarantee I will not release any information if you are successful, however I also guarantee I will definitely release it to the most of my ability if you are not. If there is doubt, I will always defer to giving you the benefit of the doubt.

To begin, leave a post in this thread or PM me.
Don't Kik me to start the process, as it is too difficult to coordinate.
We will use Kik for parts of the play, just not the application!!!!!!

I am curious but very interested.

Ana The Sniper 02-27-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiskyFlame (Post 3181319)
So after almost 2 weeks, how is this idea working out? I'm a bit curious because this thread is interesting but I'm always careful with blackmail. Did anyone subject him-/ herself to Ana yet?

Hey!

I've had quite a few people message me, though some insist on messaging me on Kik after stating that I don't use it for the application. Those that I was able to make contact with on here correctly seem interested, but of course seem nervous about the aspect of actual blackmail. Some flat out stated that it seemed too extreme for them at this time.

Out of all the ones that contacted me, two wanted to apply completely. One never replied back after receiving the contract and stated they could not print it out. Sorry, but no printer = no blackmail. The other did print it out and sign it, however has not contacted me back on here to start.

So overall, a lot of interest has been gathered but I think the idea turns people on a lot more than the actual following through. I think my method of allowing people to assign difficulty to tasks should eliminate the fear people have of not being able to complete a task. They are designed to allow people to complete tasks they are comfortable with, and maybe push them out of their comfort zone a bit.

Again, blackmail is a scary thing, and I do not blame anyone for backing out before applying. Until I have someone go through and leave some testimonial, I probably wouldn't go through it either haha. I will definitely update on here once someone goes through it, and I might even make their final task to leave a testimonial on here

lovechastity 02-27-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana The Sniper (Post 3184770)
Hey!

I've had quite a few people message me, though some insist on messaging me on Kik after stating that I don't use it for the application. Those that I was able to make contact with on here correctly seem interested, but of course seem nervous about the aspect of actual blackmail. Some flat out stated that it seemed too extreme for them at this time.

Out of all the ones that contacted me, two wanted to apply completely. One never replied back after receiving the contract and stated they could not print it out. Sorry, but no printer = no blackmail. The other did print it out and sign it, however has not contacted me back on here to start.

So overall, a lot of interest has been gathered but I think the idea turns people on a lot more than the actual following through. I think my method of allowing people to assign difficulty to tasks should eliminate the fear people have of not being able to complete a task. They are designed to allow people to complete tasks they are comfortable with, and maybe push them out of their comfort zone a bit.

Again, blackmail is a scary thing, and I do not blame anyone for backing out before applying. Until I have someone go through and leave some testimonial, I probably wouldn't go through it either haha. I will definitely update on here once someone goes through it, and I might even make their final task to leave a testimonial on here

I am Interested....

ksim 02-28-2018 08:22 PM

I could possibly be interested in something like this

cearul8 03-01-2018 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana The Sniper (Post 3184770)
Hey!

I'm still interested...I've just had too much going on to be able to dedicate the time needed to do much of anything outside of my normal daily activities. Being a full-time student can sometimes be annoying. I'll be messaging you again about this though! I think it will be fun!

BT001 03-13-2018 08:20 PM

I'd love to give this a try, heh.

johnnynomates 03-13-2018 10:02 PM

I'd be interested to discuss this further.