getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Pee/Masturbation (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=145566)

Kitten 06-28-2013 03:00 PM

Pee/Masturbation

Lay down on your back in the shower.
Get yourself hard, but don't cum!
Pee while hard, letting it go wherever it wishes~

Roni 06-28-2013 04:22 PM

Loved it, but had to close my eyes cause lots of it went on my face and into my mouth.

murhings 06-28-2013 08:28 PM

That was actually quite the enjoyable thing to do.

Kitten 06-28-2013 09:30 PM

Thanks for trying it out, guys! ^^

bluemonkey 06-29-2013 03:04 AM

i'd say... i really enjoyed this one.. it was my first time doing something like this...

gieke 06-29-2013 03:32 AM

I'll try this in 30 minutes.
I love your dares, they are always so simple, but yet intriguing.

Buttaholic 06-29-2013 03:36 AM

Loved it! The curve controls it :D

gieke 06-29-2013 04:39 AM

I just did this.
I had to really go, so I thought that peeing while hard would not be such a problem.
I got myself hard, and positioned myself in the shower.
Because my head was looking at the ceiling, I could not see where my dick was pointing.
I had to really concentrate to pee while hard.
The pee landed between my right nipple and my armpit, passing over my belly every now and then.
I was actually laughing, since I'm very ticklish, and the pee on my belly tickled me.
Since the drain of my shower was on my left side, all the pee ran under my back and my head, soaking my hair in pee.

Thanks for this dare Kitten, this was so much fun.

noone 06-29-2013 05:02 AM

It was fun..but most of it came straight in my face and it was really fun.. :P

Kitten 06-29-2013 09:38 AM

Thanks everybody for trying it and leaving a reply, and thank you Gieke for the kind words! Glad you had fun~

mgdork325 06-29-2013 07:23 PM

Just finished this one. It was more enjoyable than expected, and difficult

Sunstone 06-30-2013 06:11 AM

Really nice dare. Thank you very much!

smalldickbound 06-30-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten (Post 1010529)
Lay down on your back in the shower.
Get yourself hard, but don't cum!
Pee while hard, letting it go wherever it wishes~

Hi Kitten,
I had to modify this because my tub is small, although thinking about it, I could do it if I put my legs up the wall... hmmm...
Well, I went out side in my back yard... at night... and did this, have a video somewhere too... i laid down in the grass, and got hard, then started to pee. most of it went up my belly and down my chest and around my neck (I've got a belly)... there was some splashing and I got some on my lips that I licked off. It wasn't very tasty and was salty. when I was done, I stood up and waited for most of it to drip off me before going back inside... and took a shower :D

Overall, if someone wanted to pee on me, I guess I would let them as long as I didn't have to really taste it.

Crookedcow 06-30-2013 06:32 PM

Loved it i loved it i loved it

twotothetenth 08-03-2013 12:50 PM

I usually consider pee to be my limit (I don't think I have ever done a dare to do with it), but I remembered this dare today and felt kinky enough to do it.

Now my bladder is rather small, plenty of times I drink one glass of water and have to go in five minutes, but this time, I kept drinking water every couple of minutes, but just couldn't go.

I usually feel the urge to pee after I've cum so I thought about cumming before doing this (which could've made it even more humiliating, ruining it over myself, then peeing over myself), but by this time, I've started to take my bladder's rebellion personally and wanted to show the bloody thing I'll make it pee whether it likes it or not just by drinking.

Finally, after two hours, almost four litres of water and one false alarm, I needed to go.
I got myself hard, crammed into the bath and started. At first, the flow was weak and it only went a bit on my left left and on my balls, but it soon grew stronger and my whole legs where covered with pee. I raised my butt a bit so that upper part of my body would get its chance and the pee started to fall all over my torso. I peed quite a long time, too (after drinking so much water, what else could I expect).
It was humiliating, it was exciting and I have to confess I quite enjoyed the sensation of the warm pee on my body.

After I was done, I kept lying there, covered in my pee for a couple of minutes. I regretted I didn't close the whatchacallit that stops the water running away, it would've been even more humiliating then. Finally I showered and here I am writing this.

Great dare, Kitten, thanks a lot!