getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Non-Fiction] My anal training journal (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=59645)

merlin207 10-26-2010 05:00 PM

My anal training journal

I am currently searching for a mistress to help with my anal training regiment. Until I find a suitable Mistress, I have taken it upon myself to begin my training so I will be ready for her service.

I will update this thread with periodically. I'd love any suggestions for anal training and punishment ideas that I can try. And of course, I would deeply appreciate a PM from any Mistress looking for an anal slave.

merlin207 10-26-2010 05:07 PM

Today's entry: I started this afternoon around 1PM by inserting one suppository with my small buttplug. I wear a pink VS satin thong to help hold it in, and a pair of black satin panties with a maxi-pad. I inserted the plug and supp while home on my lunch break, knowing I wouldn't be home to get releif until after 6PM. The ride back to work was fun with the plug working its way deeper with every bump. The first few hours weren't bad, as I was mostly sitting. As the day progressed, the supp started doing its job, and I started feeling the need to poo, but the plug was obviously preventing this. By time I left work around 5:30 I was anxious to make it home. The plug needed to come out, but the tight fitting pink thong was doing a great job holding it in, combined with driving it deeper when I sat on it. By this time, I was having some leakage around the plug, but the maxi was doing its job. Once home, I rushed to be bathroom. The plug shot out and relief came!

However, since I wasn't able to hold a single suppository without needed to poo, I decided I needed more training. As of roughly 2 hours ago, I inserted 3 additional suppositories and my medium buttplug. Again, a thong to hold it in, but this time 2 panties with a maxi pad each to push the plug deeper every time I sit. I will hold this for a minimum of 6 hours, and remove the plug for 1 hour before I poo again. If I cannot wait 1 hour, I will repeat the process while sleeping, but with additional supps and a larger plug.

I will report back after this session.

merlin207 10-26-2010 08:43 PM

Its been about 3 hours since last check in, and about 5 hours that the 3 suppositories have been working away while the medium plug has been keeping my ass full. My bowels feel like there ready to explode, but I'm hoping the relief from removing the plug will help, as I still have an hour to wait before I can use the toilet. As time progress, every movement I made was well felt around my ass, and after about 11 hours of continual buttplug use I'm ready for a break!

merlin207 10-26-2010 10:01 PM

Managed to last about 20 minutes once the plug came out. I've decided to wear my small plug to bed as punishment and retain it for at least 2 hours upon waking up without pooing or relubing.

merlin207 10-28-2010 01:30 AM

Well, woke up this morning and felt ready to pull the plug! Took it out after about an hour and a half of being awake. I needed a break from all the punishment, so inserted my anal beads and had some fun. Quickly pulled the string of them out just as I orgasmed and it felt great after being on edge for the last day!

Had a long day at work, so didn't have any time for further play.

But I am open to suggestions on what to do next...

merlin207 11-03-2010 11:34 PM

Been a very busy week out of town for work, so little time for play other than quick masturbation sessions with some lite anal play. Looks like this weekend will be time for punishment for not tending to my anus.

Suggestions?

merlin207 11-09-2010 12:38 AM

Its been a little while since I've had time to play, but tonight and tomorrow are looking good. Since I haven't done much over the last week or so, I've decided to be a little extra hard on myself. I've decided that I will keep a plug in my ass for at least 24 hours. Aside from swapping plugs I am giving myself only 3 10 minute breaks to relube, poo, etc.

I've just started my session about 15 minutes ago. I did feel the need to poo and since I plan to have a plug in my ass for a full day, I tried to poo beforehand. However, nothing come out. I guess its a real case of minor constipation. I decided 3 glycerin supportories and one dulcolax suppository will help get things moving. Glycerin suppositories work alright, but take time and generally don't produce strong results quickly for me. However, dulcolaxes are quite different. They work within about 1/2 hour, and generally are very effective and produce cramps. I DON'T like them. But this isn't for fun, this is for punishment! I am also wearing a pink thong with an overnight maxi pad, a purple breif with another maxi, and a tight fiting satin panty to keep everything tight and the small buttplug stuffed deep in my ass.

I have decided to give myself 2 hours from when this post is complete until I'm allowed to poo. For every 10 minutes I fall short of this goal, I will insert 1 suppository for my next portion, and if I make it less than 1 hour, I will skip the medium buttplug and go to the large. Once I poo, I will insert however many suppositories I've earned, along with either my medium or large buttplug, and go to bed this way.

Aside from being plugged all day tomorrow, I haven't worked out the specifics, but the first portion will surely involve wearing my smallest plug, well lubed, with a very loose pair of panties. This will keep the plug from fulling slipping out, but be loose enough for it to give me a good self-fucking as I walk around.

And just as I am starting this session with a tough task, I will end up with a similar one. I plan to inject a liquid glycerin suppository, along with a few regular suppositories. I will then insert my inflatable/vibrating plug. For 2 hours, I will do the following. Every 10 minutes, I will give the plug one additional pump. I will also start with the vibrator on off, then after 10 minutes half way on, then after another 10 all the way, the finally after another 10 back off, and repeat this until the 2 hours ends!

Comments please :)

merlin207 11-09-2010 12:56 AM

Its been only 20 minutes and the cramps are getting pretty intense already! Thankfully, the plug is holding everything in, but its going to be a tough time holding out for another hour and 40 minutes. Plus, I also drank 2 20oz water bottles before starting to give the suppositories some help. Yikes!

merlin207 11-09-2010 01:23 AM

I lasted until 3:13AM, which was 35 minutes after completing my post, and roughly 55 minutes from insertion. This is a pathetic performance on my part. This means I will be sleeping with 7 glycerin suppositories in my ass, with the LARGE plug.

I just finished sitting on the toilet for over 15 minutes, and my ass is still burning from the dulcolax. But since I spent so much time expelling and was only able to hold it for such a short period of time, I decided to wipe my ass with toilet paper with toothpaste. The burning is terrible, but I deserve this. I've also reinsert my small plug with toothpaste lube until I insert the other supps and large plug for bed...

My ass is going to be aching for days to come :(

merlin207 11-14-2010 11:26 PM

Tuesday is quickly approaching, and thats the day I usually have the most availablity to play. Any suggestions? :)

DreamWoman 11-15-2010 12:01 AM

=)

I really like this, I try with the glycerin supp and it was ok... but I can't hold it for so much time like you...

Keep sharing please ;)

merlin207 11-15-2010 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamWoman (Post 354541)
I really like this, I try with the glycerin supp and it was ok... but I can't hold it for so much time like you...

Keep sharing please ;)

Thanks for the reply! I'm glad someone is reading and appreciating my experiences!

Do you have any suggestsions/challenges for me?

And we'd all love to here some of your stories too, so feel free to post them up and share!

aprea 11-17-2010 12:19 PM

Great story

Hey... i love your journal .. please keep posting .i would love to share experiences because i do the same thing .Keep in touch and i hope to read more.

merlin207 12-09-2010 03:09 AM

I have been busy, so haven't had time to play much or check in here. But tonight presented a good oppurtunity.

I was out this evening and felt the need to take a BM. I decided to wait until I got home, but when I got home, I no longer felt the need to go even though I sat on the toilet for ~10 minutes.

After having no sucess, I decided to insert 4 glycerin suppositories along with my small buttplug, and retain it all for at least 1 hour. I allowed myself to use a thong to help hold the plug in, and my favorite panties (black VS satin breifs) with a maxi pad in case I leak at all. I did this roughly ten minutes ago, and I can already feel the effects. To help it along, I decided to have a snack and drink 2 bottles of waters

I'm hoping the suppositories clean me out some, as I intend to replace the small plug with a larger one and wear it overnight!

I will report back at some point tomorrow with results.

Also, I am running low on lube and other supplies. I plan to make a run to the pharmacy and maybe the adult store. I plan to buy more lube and suppositories from the pharmacy. I also plan to buy a ball gag, another butt plug, and maybe an enema kit. Any further suggestions?

merlin207 12-09-2010 03:53 AM

Well, made it about 1 minute past my deadline. Good thing I wore an overnight maxi pad. The suppositories (4 of them) did their job well, and I had some moderate leakage. I used the bathrooom, then immediately relubed my asshole very well with vasoline. I covered my small plug with vasoline and inserted it to lube inside, then pulled it out, relubed it. I now have the plug in with just the panties on. It doesn't hold it in well, just enough not to slip all the way out, so everytime I move around or get up then sit down, I really feel it!

Will be heading to bed soon, and will replace with a larger plug.

Still looking for suggestions for things to buy!