getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   24/F Going to gloryhole next week (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287497)

Analgirl3 12-30-2016 03:28 PM

24/F Going to gloryhole next week

Hey guys and girls :)
I am planning to go to a nearby gloryhole next weekend.
Now i am looking for same dares i could do there ;)

Looking forward for some dares ;)

MrCrazy 12-30-2016 04:32 PM

Push one item of clothing through the hole as a payment for each dick fucked/sucked.
If you run out of clothes, you have to go begging for some clothes from others before you can continue.
All clothes begged for have to be expended.

Exarkun 12-30-2016 05:14 PM

Put a vibrator in your pussy and leave it running the whole time. You may not cum unless allowed to.

You have to tell everyone how horny you are and that you may not cum. Do your best sucking their dick...they are your only chance. After swallowing you have to ask:
"May I cum now or do you like to keep me this horny?"

BigBadWolfy 12-30-2016 05:45 PM

do anal for every other dick

do at least 10 dicks

write a dirty word or a degrading sentence on your body for every dick

Penom 12-30-2016 06:02 PM

First of all a report from it would be awesome.

If you are not sucking on a dick or a dildo you will have atleast 4 clothpegs attached. 1 each boob, 1 each pussy lip, while at the gloryhole place.

You are not allowed to pee after the leaving the house until you come back. If you can't hold it you will pee yourself infront of someone. If you are nude when peeing you will clean up going on all fours using only 1 piece of paper at a time.
If you are wearing clothes you are not allowed to change before coming home.

You will be having something in your ass at all times after leaving the house until coming back. Every time something leaves your ass will suck it clean.

Good luck.

Daddydamo 12-30-2016 06:36 PM

Position yourself in the gloryhole area then masturvate and edge three times before the first dick appears. Suck it to completion but don't swallow just hold it in your mouth and let it dribble down to your boobs. Repeat this for each dick you suck.
You may invite each man to finger you also and you must lick their fingers clean each time

MasterMichaelNY 12-31-2016 12:19 AM

Are you going alone? Or are you bring a girlfriend along to make it more fun. If you bring a friend in to help out, I got a dare for you.

JohnHartham 12-31-2016 12:44 AM

Saw that someone else did this recently at a gloryhole and I think it's pretty good. Hat a collar of some kind around your neck with a leash attached, and put the leash through the hole, that way they can pull you forward onto their dicks when they want. Also keep a remote control vibe on and in you, but put the remote on the other side of the gloryhole. Enjoy.

Analgirl3 12-31-2016 04:33 AM

i will go there with a girlfriend @MasterMichaelNY

MasterMichaelNY 12-31-2016 04:41 AM

Oh, perfect then, here's the dare. You both bring measuring cups with you. Whoever collects the most amount of cum, WINS, and the winner gets to dump it over the losers head, also the loser can not clean up until they get home.

Does it sound like a good challenge for you both?

brazilian 12-31-2016 04:44 AM

If any less than 5 inches dick appears just say,"Only real men here" and wait he goes away.

Analgirl3 12-31-2016 06:22 AM

seems like i will ve alot of fun there :)

WILDGUY 12-31-2016 08:34 AM

take a dick all the way in and hold and count. see whats the longest you can keep in and report.

dzbll 12-31-2016 08:50 AM

how long are you planning to stay there?

JohnHartham 12-31-2016 10:06 AM

Whenever only one of you is sucking a cock the other should be trying to make "sucker" cum anyway they can. I'm not sure yet what the girl gets if they make the other cum so I'm gonna ask you guys to help me decide.