getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Messengers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Kik subs and doms (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226484)

gooner6143 04-29-2024 03:01 AM

Hi, I'm 23m from EU. I'm looking for an orgasm denial dom. Mostly cockplay/teasing and denial (I don’t have access to my toys at the moment). A schedule/daily tasks would be great. Pics/cam (no face) are ok. I want it to be based on rules and boundaries that we set. I'm not your sub yet.

rfire 04-29-2024 07:15 AM

30 amab, non-binary, Like Gooner6143, I am looking for someone to control my cock through edging and orgasm control. I don't have much free time or privacy for extended play sessions, but would like daily edges or a schedule, and requiring permission to orgasm (maybe some chastity). I'm also interested in underwear control and bladder control. Message me if you're interested and we can discuss

justanotherobject 04-29-2024 10:58 AM

27 years old male straight slave looking for a mistress or master to turn me into your personal kink and fetish object.

Please add me on kik to talk more.
You find my likes and limits in my signature.

KIK: slave1993property

cwbb642 04-29-2024 11:43 AM

42/m/straight (bi curious) slave. kik is cwbb642

Likes - cum-eating, pee, humiliation, ruined orgasm, exhibition, stripping

alextscott95 04-29-2024 02:49 PM

Sub here...

-Kik: alexscottt9
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

Toys: lovense edge, lovense hush (large and small), lovense gush, lovense max, lovense diamo, large and small realistic dildos, medium shocking dildo, large and small metal plugs, large glass plug, anal hook, shocking chastity cage with sound, chastity harness, leather cock ring harness for restraints, chest harness, latex and fabric hoods, head harness with gag, gag, blindfold, spread eagle, over the door and hog tie restraints, sports bras, thongs, nipple clamps, icy hot, toothpaste, clothespins, rope

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, anal hook, restraints, harnesses, paddles, floggers, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My dislikes are sounding, deep throating, extreme pain, messy/chemicals/sauces (ie, hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, etc), figging, golden shower
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, scat, or blood

Sub to obey 04-29-2024 02:52 PM

Sub male south uk

TomHieb 04-29-2024 10:10 PM

Top, gay, 59 looking for boys

Kik is DienerDesDomHey

Cbtslave00 04-30-2024 01:03 AM

Hello im M22 Slave.
Im looking for someone who will tie my cock with zip ties live on Webcam and maybe self bondage me and pour wax over my cock. Im into blackmail too.
I like outdoor risky self bondage too, maybe a Dom comes over then and use me while im helpless tied.

Kik Sklavecbt00

hiimxmax 04-30-2024 08:42 AM

Hey ! 22 yo fit sub boy here :) Hit me up ! All details are in my signature !

justanotherobject 04-30-2024 11:09 AM

27 years old male straight slave looking for a mistress or master to turn me into your personal kink and fetish object.

Please add me on kik to talk more.
You find my likes and limits in my signature.

KIK: slave1993property

rubbond 04-30-2024 02:03 PM

47 male sub looking for mistress (preferred) or master to talk about submission and do tasks as ordered.
I would like to be better sub, get to know and to experience different type of ownership.
Short term playing preferred.
Please search me on kik: rubbondM

Preferences and limits in my signature below.

Subgayguy 05-01-2024 04:39 AM

52 yr white sub gay male slave
Looking for a strict Master to please and obey
long term and regular service is what I need
I crave Domination
I love to Obey
I try really hard to please
I know my place is on my knees
I will only be able to cum if I have your permission

Kik: subgay2212

subboy1993 05-02-2024 04:45 AM

30 y/o M sissy
Looking for master or mistress to train me and keep locked in chsstity
Kik: sissyjess7

gooner6143 05-03-2024 07:15 AM

23 M sub looking for a dom
Hi, I'm looking for a dom (mostly tease and denial, details in pm)

kinkyleod 05-03-2024 07:50 AM

25 m Dom looking for task oriented sub to make videos of himself acting like a dog for me. Kik me if interested humandogpound