getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Nude Dares (Classic) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=640)

THeMaGNeTiCMan 10-22-2006 05:15 PM

Nude Dares (Classic)

Now what would any game be like without people being naked:D !?
These are mainly for multiple people games... you can do some alone though:

1) Strip and give the player to the right of you a lapdance.
2) Take a random player's clothes off.
3) Pick a random player. Have a game of trivia. For every question you get wrong... you lose a garment. For every two you get right you get one back. If you get a question right it's your turn to ask questions. The loser stays naked the whole game.
4) Ding-dong-ditch your neighbor nude... but make sure they see you. (Make sure you're friendly with whoever it is so they don't call the cops)
5) Do a nude breakdance in front of the rest of the people in the game. Don't stop until they tell you to. (Try to do it on a soft, non-carpet surface.)

Enjoy!

Glutgod 10-22-2006 05:20 PM

Nice ones how about these?

1.Touch any player of your choice in a place of the groups choice, its always hard who to pick.
2.Lick your self in an area of the groups choice if you can't lick that spot of the player to your left.
3.Sing your favorite song nude in front of the player across from you.

Hope you like.

THeMaGNeTiCMan 10-22-2006 05:25 PM

hah nice those are even better... hmmm. i gotta think of some more. Ppl, post nude dares here. Lez get a good collection :rolleyes:

Smile Guy 10-25-2006 11:02 AM

1. Do a pole dance naked.
2. Choose a random player. Everyone else in the group must strip them completely.
3. Stay outside in a public place naked for as long as you dare.
4. Stand somewhere public and naked and close your eyes. How long do you dare last?

There you go!

bkwrm37 10-26-2006 08:56 PM

These are good. I'll have to do some.

Glutgod 10-27-2006 08:45 PM

How about you try maing some more up instead of just doing them.

nina 10-28-2006 05:25 AM

Go to a public place fully clothed. Slowly start discarding your clothes as far as you dare.

bkwrm37 10-28-2006 12:26 PM

Ok, um...
This is my first nude dare I've made, so sorry if it's bad. Call your crush and ask him/her to come over, then answer the door nude. Stay nude the whol time they're over.

boser moses 10-28-2006 03:24 PM

im looking for a fun first time dare

THeMaGNeTiCMan 10-29-2006 05:48 PM

Well you're posting in the wrong place. Find some dares that are on the site already, or post your own.

THeMaGNeTiCMan 10-30-2006 03:24 PM

Let's try some dares for when you're already like naked and alone. I can't think of any right now but ill edit this post and put em in.

dared to perfection 11-24-2006 12:57 PM

What you think

Call your crush or just some one of the opposite sex and ask them to come over ..
whilst they are on thier way write a note on the door saying to come on in and then strip down and tie yourself to something watch there reaction when they see you :)
my friend has done this one and found 2 hours later that his crush wasn't able to come round i had to bail him outta that one

P.S for those of you that are really daring ask someone of the same sex to come over

Smile Guy 11-28-2006 02:44 PM

If you have a webcam...

Go onto MSN and speak to as many people as possible with the webcam on.

For the not so daring:
- Say be back in a second and go off.
- Give the person a nudge quickly and but before they can check look like it just randomly happened by being on the other side of the room
- Take off all your clothes and do some stretches with them watching you on webcam
- Put on a dressing gown or something
- Sit back down on the computer and pretend to be really embarrassed that you had left webcam on

For the very daring:
- Put on the webcam to all your friends while completely naked
- Have it at an angle where your whole body is visible but act like it's just on your face
- If this is not possible then repeatedly stand up and move revealing all your private parts
- If someone tells you say "isn't it just on my face"
- Then act really, really embarassed

Naked 02-05-2007 03:12 PM

I don't know if this thread is dead now, but here goes. A naked dare I did. Visit someone in an apartment building - it has to be someone you KNOW is at home! And you should know them fairly well. Get buzzed in from the lobby, but instead of taking the elevator (or get off one floor below), go into the stairwell and strip naked. Leave your clothes in a bundle and go onto the your friend's floor naked and ring/knock on the door. Their expression when they see you is priceless. I have done this one, and my friend nearly died laughing. She had to get my clothes, though, as when I went to get them back, there was a bunch of women talking in the hall.

Nude 06-29-2010 10:11 PM

The goodies

You can switch undergarments with a player of the oposite sex an not wear anything else
you can also squeez a boys dick or girls nipple
and my favorite lie down one ontop of eachother girl an boy but stic you vagina or dick in the other players mouth now you may completly empty your bladder into ther mouth