getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Little Sister Becomes a Slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51398)

KittyCat91 07-10-2010 09:44 PM

Little Sister Becomes a Slave

Characters:

Cathryn: Is 17, Jeremy's little sister, & James's girlfriend. Has shoulder length brunette hair, hazel eyes, 5''5, average, white/caucasian, & 40c.

Jeremy: Is 19, Cathryn's big brother, & Kaidn's boyfriend. Has short shaggy brown hair, diamond blue eyes, 5"11, white/caucasian, & slim/muscular.

Kaiden: Is 19, & Jeremy's boyfriend. Has short blond shaggy hair, brown eyes, 5"9, slim/muscular, & white/caucasian

James: Is 16, & Cathryn's boyfriend. Has (almost)shoulder length/short brown shaggy hair with blond highlights, hazel eyes, 5"9, white/caucasian, & is very slim/muscular.

KittyCat91 07-10-2010 11:32 PM

Chapter 1

Hey,my name is Cathryn,and this is my story of how I ended up being my big brother's slave.
This story begins during the summer if June. My dad is in the military and is off fighting in Iraq,and my mom passed away last year with breast cancer,so I just live with my brother Jeremy.
I don't remember what the exact date or time was,but I do remember that it was a very hot day outside, on a Friday afternoon. Jeremy and his boyfriend Kaiden where sitting on the couch in the living room watching a movie. I was bored and alone in my room, and thought it would be fun to bugg my brother for a while,so i went to go join them in the living room.
There was a little gap between Jeremy and Kaiden, and sat next to them, making them scoot over.

Jeremy: (talking to me) Uh, exuse me.

Cathryn: Hey.

Jeremy: Leave, NOW.

Cathryn: No, its my living room too. I want to watch a movie.

Jeremy: (hands me a Barney movie that we had since we were kids) Here, go take Barney to your room and watch it.

Cathryn: (I hand the movie back to Jeremy) I'am 17. 17 year old girls don't watch Barney. Only babies like you do. What are you guys watchin?

Kaiden: We are watching American Pie Betta House Club.

Cathryn: Cool, I watched this with James once. (I see a girl exposing her breast on the screen) But I don't remember seeing that.

Kaiden: (laughing at my reaction to what I just saw) Thats because it's the X-rated version.

Jeremy: Which is why you need to leave. Your not old enought to watch this movie. Your also in my way of me being able to kiss my boyfriend.

Kaiden: Oh, I think I can fix that.

Kaiden sits on my right knee,then Jeremy sits on top of my left knee.

Cathryn: Ow, Kaiden, Jeremy get off of me. (Kaiden and Jeremy start kissing) Ewww,gross.Since when did the movie become 4-D?. Come on you guys, get off.Your squishing my knees.(My boyfriend is calling my cell,and I answer it) Hey James.

James: Hey baby. Whats up?

Cathryn: Well my knees are being pinned down to the couch, and I'm forced to watch Romeo and Romeo make out infront of me. (talking to Kaiden and Jeremy) Eugh,would you guys get a room?. Get off of me. (talking to James) Hey,can you hold on for just a sec?

James: (laughing at me)Yeah,sure

I push Jeremy off of my knee onto the floor.

Kaiden: (gets off of me to help Jeremy up, and I get up off the couch) Babe are you okay?

Jeremy: (gives me an evil look) Yeah.

Cathryn: (being sarcastic) Ooops,sorry. (I walk into the Kitchen to where I can talk to James without any distractions)

James: Cat ya there?

Cathryn: Yeah, im still here. Sorry about that.

James: Its okay.

Cathryn: So whats up?

James: Nothing much, just being bored and lonley.

Cathryn: I know the feeling.

James: Would it be okay if I could come over to your place, so we could go swimming togeather?

Cathryn: Yeah,sure. That sounds like fun.

James: K,it's a date. I'll be there in about 5 minutes.

Cathryn: K,see ya then. Love you.

James: Love ya too.

(James and I hang up our phones. I go back in the living room where Jeremy and Kaiden are.)

Cathryn: Hey Jeremy. James is comeing over for awhile, and we are going swimming.

Jeremy: Okay,cool. You two just better keep it PG.

Cathryn: (I roll my eyes at Jeremy's comment) Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Jeremy: Kaiden and I may join you guys after our movie is over.

Cathryn: Okay. Well I'm going to go put my swim suite on. James is suppose to be here in about 5 miniutes. If I'm not ready when hes here,can you please let him in?

Jeremy: Yeah,sure. Whatever.

Kaiden: If he doesn't then I will.

Cathryn: K, thank you Kaiden.

I go into my room to change.....

zeke 07-11-2010 08:10 AM

I like everything about this story except the homo-sexual couple
I love the story though

trust-no-1 07-11-2010 08:36 AM

Not bad, please continue

KittyCat91 07-11-2010 09:53 PM

Hey readers,thanks for reading my story.My second chapter may be a little late because im really busy this week. I'm having to stay up late studying,then taking graduation test the next day. I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting.I'll try to poste the next chapter soon.

Saul 07-11-2010 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeke (Post 302144)
I like everything about this story except the homo-sexual couple
I love the story though

----------

I agree

Star Shadows 07-12-2010 03:59 AM

Why are you guys so against the homo couple. Just because you aren't that way doesn't mean the story will come out and hit you repeatedly till you are. I bet you wouldn't have minded if it was girl on girl either.

With that said I like this story keep it up

Obedient_Calf 07-18-2010 10:55 AM

I like how this has started, as for the homo-erotic's, why not i say...

KittyCat91 07-18-2010 01:55 PM

Chapter 2

I'm now in my room,searching for my two piece swimdress. I finde the bottoms and put them on.I then here the doorbell ring.

Jeremy:CAT!!!!! James is here!!!

Cathryn: K,I'm almost ready!!!

I quickly find my top and put it on. I then search for my flipflopes and a towel.

Jeremy: (Answers the door to let James in) Hey James.

James: Hey, wheres Cathryn?

Jeremy: Shes in her room getting ready,shes almost done.
(They walk in the living room,an Jeremy sits back down next to Kaiden.)

James: Oh okay. Hey Kaiden.

Kaiden: Hey, whats up?

James: Nuthin much. Whatch you guys watchin?

Jeremy: American Pie Betta House Club

Kaiden: The X-rated version.

James: Oh, cool. Hey Jeremy,is it okay if I wait for Cate by the pool?

Jeremy: Yeah,sure.
(James leaves the living room and enters the indoor pool. I finally find my flipflops,put them on,grab my towel,and walk into the living room.)

Cathryn: Wheres James?

Jeremy: Already at the pool,waiting for you.

Cathryn: Oh okay. Well I'm going swimming now.

Jeremy: Okay

I leave the living room and enter my indoor pool,but I don't see James.
Our Pool is very nice. Its about 8ft deep and has alot of room. We even have 2 diving boards,and a tunnle. The top of the tunnel is made into a waer fall, also has a water slide ontop,and as a hot tub under the tunnle.
I stand on the edge of the pool,between the diving boards, wondering where James could be.

Cathryn: James?!

Not knowing that James was behinde me,he sneaks up on me and pushes me into the pool,jumping in after me. He catches me,holding my waist,and swims me back up to the surface.

James: Hey baby,are you okay?

Cathryn: (I'm coughing up water that I accidently swallowed.) You jerk(jokingly).

James: Awww,I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you. (He kisses me on the lips)

Cathryn: I've missed you. (I put my arms around hhis shoulders.)

James: I've missed you too.

Just as we were about to kiss again, out of no where Jeremy and Kaiden jumps in the pool doing cannonballs. The cannonballs made huge waves. Th scared James,causing him to let go of my waste, and making me go underwater. The waves they made were going over my head,causing me to chocke on water. I feel some one grabb my waist and swim me over to the shallow end,to where I would be able to stand.

Kaiden: (lets go of my waist) Are you okay?

Cathryn: Yeah,I'am now. Thanks.

James: (swims over too me and puts my arm around me) Are you okay?

Cathryn: Yeah,I'm fine.

James: Maybe swimming was a bad idea.

Cathryn: (mocking James) Or maybe you shouldn't have pushed me in the deep end.

Jeremy: (gets mad at James for what he just heard) Dude, you pushed her in the deep end?!?

Cathryn: Jeremy its okay. We were just playing around.

James: Yeah man,chill. I jumped in after her. I would never do anything to put her in danger. I love her.

Jeremy: Yeah?!? Well you did put her in danger. We all know that she can't swim well. Yet,you pushed her in the deep end.

Cathryn: (being sarcastic to Jeremy) Why don't you just publish that in the news paper. (I'm embarrassed that I'm 17 years old and sill can't swim well yet.)

James: Really?!? Well you seemed not to act like it,when you jumped in the pool,knowing that we were in the deep end.

Cathryn: Okay,thats enough! Stop arguing!

Kaiden: ( backs Jeremy away from James) Babe,relax. Calm down. (He kisses Jeremy to help calm him down)

Jeremy: Thanks, I feel alot better now. James, I'm sorry.

James: Its okay. I get that shes your little sister,and your just trying to protect her. But I want you to know that I love her very much, and would never mean to put her life in danger.

Jeremy: Yeah, I know. I guess I just get a bit over protective sometimes.

Cathryn: A bit? I think more than a bit. I love both of you guys.

Kaiden: Hey,what about me?

Cathryn: I love you too Kaiden. (Changing the subject) So what do you guys want to do?

James: (picks me up,carrying my like a baby) Wanna go to the hot tub and make out?

Cathryn: (James starts kissing me) Okay.

James carrys me under the tunnle,to the hot tub. We both get in the hot tub, and start making out. James trys to slide my strap off my shoulder,but I feel someone else pull it back up.

Jeremy: James, her top stays on.

Jeremy scared us a bit, so we stopped kissing. Jeremy sat down next to me,and Kaiden sat next between Jeremy and James.

Cathryn: (I was upset at Jeremy for interupting me and James.) Jeremy,can you and Kaiden please go somewhere else.?

Jeremy: No.

Kaiden: Jeremy & I were talking,and wanted to see if you two would like to play a little game with us.

James: What kind of game?

Jeremy: Truth or dare.

James: (talking to me) Do you want to play?

Cathryn: I don't know...I guess.

James: What are the rule.

Jeremy: Obviously,whatever the truth is you have to tell it. Or whatever the dare is,you have to do it.

Kaiden: If anyone backouts, they will be punished.And will be the person's slave for a year.

Cathryn: Punishment,slave? What do you mean?

Jeremy: If you back out,then you will find out.

Cathryn: Okay.

James: K,so who goes first?

Kaiden: Well since ladies always go first,Cathryn can. So Cat,what will it be, truth or dare?

Cathryn: (I'm kind of nervouse and don't know which one to choose) Uh, I guess truth.

Kaiden: Okay. Are you still a virgin?

Cathryn: Yes.

Jeremy: You better be.

Cathryn: Kaiden, truth or dare?

Kaiden: Truth.

Cathryn: Have you seen a girl or guy naked?

Kaiden: Yes.I've seen Jeremy.

Jeremy: (starts laughing) And don't forget the time you walked in on Cathryn.

Kaiden: (laughing) Oh yeah. I also saw baby picture of her too.

Cathryn: (I stop laughing,and start blushing.I'm shocked at what I just heard) What?!?! Jeremy, I could kill you.

Jeremy: Cat,I swear I didn't show those to him. That was mom's department.

Kaiden: Yep, your mom even showed me a home video of you and Jeremy taking a bath togeather when yall were little.

(I'm blushing bright red,and Jeremy stops laughing)

Jeremy: Say What? Cat,we must destroy those pictures and videos.

Cathryn: I say we burn them.

Jeremy: (laughing) Okay back to the game.

trust-no-1 07-19-2010 03:12 AM

Love it love it love it, please continue ASAP :D

Bangin 07-21-2010 05:43 PM

Looking forward to reading more of this one!

dienathi10 07-22-2010 01:18 AM

please continue fast

KittyCat91 07-26-2010 02:50 PM

Kaiden. James,its your turn.

James: Oh okay. Jeremy,truth or dare?

Jeremy: Dare.

James: I dare you to kiss Cathryn for at least 30 seconds.

Cathryn: (I'm upset and shocked at James dared Jeremy to do) JAMES.(I slap his shoulder)

Jeremy: (he grabbs my wrist and pulls me towards him) Sorry, Cat. I have to do the dare.

Cathryn: Ewww,NO. Your my brother. I'm not kissing you, I'd rather kiss a toliet seat.

Kaiden: Cat,just close your eyes, and pretend your kissing James.

Cathryn: (I give up trying to get out of the dare) Okay.

Jeremy: Don't worry, I'll get James back for this. Are you ready?

Cathryn: I guess. Lets just get this done and over with.

Jeremy: Okay.

Jeremy leans over and kisses me. I know that its kind of weird that I'm kissing my brother,but he was actually a good kisser,and he kind of made me get turned on a bit.

James: Okay,you can stop now. (Jeremy and I stop kissing.)

Jeremy: James,truth or dare?

James: Truth

KittyCat91 07-26-2010 02:53 PM

Hey readers,sorry for the short chapter. Theres a thunderstorm where I live,and I need to get off the computer,because it coming closer. I'm really sorry for the long wait,I hopfully will be posting the rest of the chapter soon.

Sweet270 07-26-2010 02:55 PM

Thanks 4 letting us know n be sure to put more in later..