getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you? Blindfolds (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334177)

W01f 02-10-2018 06:21 PM

Would you? Blindfolds

Ok this is just me being curious.

How many people out there, if given the chance, no strings attached, no rick involved, would be willing to put on a blind fold and go to a place where anyone could have sex with you?

Would you be willing to not know who your banging at all?

AnalSlave1 02-10-2018 06:52 PM

if their wasn't any risk, I would definitely do it. Just the thought makes me aroused.

tcitycity 02-10-2018 07:33 PM

both

wife & I have both done this.. usually on anniversary or birthday related..

In my own case though I suspect I know some of the girls (or guys) that were working me...I dont fully know.

That one event was one of the most intense ever.

My wifes similar event was her most intense and was in fact the most guys & girls she ever had too

AnalSlave1 02-10-2018 07:41 PM

@tcitycity, how did you do that. What place did you/ you're wife go to. I really want to try it out

tcitycity 02-10-2018 08:02 PM

Its posted on GD but here is a summary

Mine:
I lived at one time in a very secluded property and my wife had me put
on blindfolds and led me out to the front courtyard and tied me up.

Already nude she initially was doing a handjob/blowjob but rather quickly i found that there were people or hands...
I was pretty much totally dominated by girls and guys.

At one point, I had already been sucked on (by girls and guys both) and had a few times had sucked both girls and guys.

During some of this, I had gotten anal from guys and and had done both sexes anally. I had been fingerging girls pussys and been doing handjobs on guys.
I lost count.. but wife said that at least 1/3 of the people were people I did not know.. but she did say they were either related or were friends of everybody there.

THis lasted hours - believe it to be all day.

I came more than day more than ever.. wife said I had been harder than ever and longer even.. .Per her I had finally hit 9" in length.. previously was 8" nearly 10+ years earlier.

Also my wife and etc whould not let me clean up at all. I know that at one point I had been peed/poop'd on.

I found later that many where past fuckbuddies of both sexs from my past. And that even past gf's were involved.. Some of them were easy to identify per their sounds and etc.

Often it was such that I was fucking a guy or girl while being fucked and sucking on a girl or guy and doing handjobs.... all at once.

revenge on her was similar but more.
WIfes - was more traditional.. basically she was tied up at a party others had at a european swing club and she had similar handling..
The club doubled as a place to stay so we stayed the whole weekend and even after we were done she was still blindfolded for the whole weekend.
Basically she became the club slut for the whole weekend.

While the main party was similar. There was a variety of her getting all manner of sex during the next 2 days. Sometimes it woke her up.. There was a couple of times where she came while sleeping (I think she did).

W01f 02-11-2018 07:35 AM

Wow, amazing. Anyone else?

Allykat 02-11-2018 08:09 AM

In a safe and risk free environment? Yes definitely

BigBadWolfy 02-11-2018 08:53 AM

How many people out there, if given the chance, no strings attached, no rick involved, would be willing to put on a blind fold and go to a place where anyone could have sex with you?
i would like to do it at least once

that might be for the best

rhode64 02-11-2018 12:31 PM

sex

Quote:

Originally Posted by W01f (Post 3160585)
Ok this is just me being curious.

It would depend whether their was a risk of STDs
I would never risk an STD

trying 02-12-2018 07:11 AM

Id love to try this

lovethembbw 02-12-2018 10:09 AM

I would rather like to blindfold my counterpart :D

Natalie_XI 02-12-2018 10:28 AM

Well, call me boring but i don't think i'd do that. :)

If by "no risk involved" you mean there will be only people that i know and completely trust, then maybe. If there are strangers, no.

As Rhode said STDs alone are a huge risk.

Twisted Kitten 02-12-2018 07:03 PM

no risks of stds or getting arrested? Id totally go for it. the idea of being helpless while strangers use me gets me really hot and bothered.

cwmatman 02-13-2018 02:50 PM

Yeah, the “no risk” part is very important. But if that were true, absolutely.

Slavejenni 02-13-2018 03:41 PM

Have done this, my ex mistress arranged it. Screened everyone and booked out a cottage.

I arrived in the car with my mistress and before entering was told to strip and then blindfolded. Lead inside and tied to a bed.

Mistress left me tied to the bed alone for what seemed like forever then eventually I heard people shuffling in to the room and I had sex with multiple women and men for a couple of hours.

It was a very intense experience and very enjoyable but I would only do it for a mistress I trusted 100% and had complete faith in her screening the participants.