getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Writeforme Exponential Denial Series (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335610)

MischievousKitten 03-01-2018 07:00 AM

Writeforme Exponential Denial Series

I have created a new series on writeforme where you must write lines to avoid being denied. Thought I'd share it here:

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=56709

sabOL 03-01-2018 08:45 AM

I really like this task so far. Though it will soon become difficult as I can't keep myself from writing them instantly.

MischievousKitten 03-01-2018 08:50 AM

Indeed, the deeper you go the harder it will be to back out :P

jasmine- 03-01-2018 09:08 AM

writeforme

im on task 5 so im getting there

RiskyFlame 03-01-2018 09:18 AM

I'll start this WFM dare now but I fear that I'll end up in denial because of this dare.

Edit: I'm currently at tasks 6. :)

MischievousKitten 03-01-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiskyFlame (Post 3187000)
I'll start this WFM dare now but I fear that I'll end up in denial because of this dare.

Edit: I'm currently at tasks 6. :)

Well whether you end up in denial is ultimately your choice :)

Ebony 03-03-2018 09:18 PM

I’m about to start task six and just the thought of failing and being denied is making me drip but just before task 5 I had a dumb idea to put some icy hot on my pussy to remind myself why i need to keep writing but it ended up just making it harder

update: I gave up on task 7, I was getting tired and my pussy so distracting I just decided it needed to learn a lesson so since I didn’t complete it, I’m denied for a week

Rooster69 03-04-2018 06:42 AM

I've been given this task as a punishment.

I've just finished task 1 and I'm worried how difficult this will get by the last task :eek:
Has anyone completed it yet?

MischievousKitten 03-04-2018 11:42 AM

Ebony: Enjoy your denial ;)

And Rooster: good luck :P

RiskyFlame 03-04-2018 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster69 (Post 3190684)
I've been given this task as a punishment.

I've just finished task 1 and I'm worried how difficult this will get by the last task :eek:
Has anyone completed it yet?

I just completed task #8 within 25 minutes so this is pretty doable. But I have no idea if I'll continue even though the next task will probably only take 50-60 minutes because it feels more like a couple of hours.

But I definitely like this thread so maybe I'll continue anyway. I just need to type slower and get more comfortable with better music and maybe some food and drinks. Basically anything you do while watching television but this time, just typing some lines. :)

Rooster69 03-04-2018 03:16 PM

Thanks RiskyFlame. That's all good to know - I think!

I'm up to task 5, so I'm slowly getting through them.
As part of the punishment I was set, if I didn't pass level 4 then I had to add two months of denial - plus the extra days from the task itself. At least that one's taken care of.
I now need to pass level 8, or I add one month - plus the days from the task.

Otherwise it would be easy to give up at an early stage because the punishment is less during the earlier stages....

But I also like these tasks. It's the feeling of giving some amount of control over to someone else. I really want to get to the end, but that must be thousands of lines :eek: Hmm, I'm not sure I've thought this one through properly :o

MischievousKitten 03-04-2018 03:18 PM

I'm glad to see people are enjoying my task.

Rooster69 03-04-2018 04:45 PM

It's a great task - thank you for setting it up. Round 5 coming up next.

I've also learned (the hard way) that there are no shortcuts to the end of the series. :rolleyes:

Double denial time :eek:

MischievousKitten 03-07-2018 03:33 PM

Based on all the "human trials" I've made this a 12-part series, rather than a 13-part series, to match the level of difficulty I was intending.

Anyone who is currently denied from this series has a 48-hour window to continue with their next task. Also, if you ever lose the link or access code, just ask me for it.

knorke 03-08-2018 02:56 AM

Oh boy is this going to be hard. So I'm at the point of just having beaten #8 as well. Took about 27 minutes, which I probably deserve for having made a ton of mistakes. I already feel like I'm typing too slowly because at least 80% of my mistakes come from me already typing the letter after the one I'm supposed to type :| I really need to grab some food for the next round(s) though, because if it continues like this, I'm going to be writing for a while yet.

The list of people who've gotten this far is pretty small compared to the ~100 people who've started it, but 9 days is going to be a long time and I can understand people backing out before that. And I'm so silly to have stuck around for too long...

Thank you for the task <3

Edit: Just finished #9... with a frankly ridiculous amount of mistakes :(
Edit: Finished #10 too... (10:20 AM on the 9th, I feel that's gonna be relevant for my denial...)