getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Naked after a lost strip game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=86568)

running_man 09-03-2011 01:44 AM

Naked after a lost strip game

To those of you who lost a strip game and had to stay naked for a longer time afterwards...

Who were the people you played with and what did you play?
How long did you have to stay naked?
Were you the only one naked?
Males: did you get an erection (and how often or long) while being naked? What were the reactions?
Did you have to do anything to get your clothes back?

running_man 09-03-2011 01:53 AM

My answers...

A woman I had known from the internet and met some times. After some alcohol we decided to play a simple strip card game. Well, I lost. She was still in her jeans and bra :mad: And I never got to see her naked.

About two hours. Our agreement was that the loser had to stay naked for the rest of the evening. The winner could redress immediately.

Yes. There weren't any other persons.

Males: did you get an erection (and how often or long) while being naked? What were the reactions?

The first time when stripping naked and later about four or five times, each for several minutes. It was very embarrassing. She had quite fun. In the end she gave me a handjob to finish my ordeal ;)

No. After my orgasm I could redress.

rhode64 09-03-2011 12:46 PM

no shame

To those of you who lost a strip game and had to stay naked for a longer time afterwards...

We were a mixed crowd of friends from young and started playing about 10 years of age ,some older some younger all lived in the same neighbourhood.We played several card games or spin the bottle or truth or dare etc.
How long did you have to stay naked?Longest time naked was a whole day .
Were you the only one naked?If it was an extended dare after the game then yes
Males: did you get an erection (and how often or long) while being naked? What were the reactions? I often got erections but it wasnt unexpected and often had the mickey taken etc
No not usually after the dare was completed you were allowed to cover up.

Maggy 09-03-2011 12:49 PM

Who were the people you played with and what did you play: The people staying together in our dorm in aukland. We were playing Truth or Dare, funnily enough.

How long did you have to stay naked: From the end of the game, until we woke up in the morning.

Were you the only one naked: No.

Males: did you get an erection (and how often or long) while being naked: Yes, on a demand.

What were the reactions: Naturally, the reaction was a room full of giggles.

Did you have to do anything to get your clothes back: Nope. Just had to stay that way until the morning.

Sowisa.

cincicfnm 09-03-2011 07:38 PM

Who were the people you played with and what did you play? 3 girls I knew from school. On a dare to go skinny dipping.

How long did you have to stay naked? Ended up being almost 3 hours.

Were you the only one naked? Yes, all the girls chickened out, although one took her top off for a about 10 or 15 minutes.

Males: did you get an erection (and how often or long) while being naked? Yes What were the reactions? Lots of red faces and stares. Also, makes it difficult to swim.

Did you have to do anything to get your clothes back? No. Just whenever I was ready to leave.

samantha69 08-07-2012 08:06 AM

Naked after a lost strip game

When I was in junior high, it was with my cousins -- all female (except for one time when two of us girls got a boy cousin to play) Strip poker
When I was in high school, I played a few times with a mixed gender group of friends. Beer and/or weed was sometimes involved. Strip poker
When I was in college we played in my coed dorm and usually it was a mixed group (and often drinking and smoking was involved) Sometime strip poker and sometimes strip hearts and sometimes a number-counting drinking game (make a mistake and you had to chug or remove a garment).
I've also played a few times (not in recent years) with my husband and two to four other couples. Strip poker.

I am going to cluster the remaining questions under the time in my life we played.

Junior high with cousins
Until the game ended and we got into bed (cousin sleepovers)
No, we usually played until only one person was not nude, so chance of nudity were pretty high.
Males:
there were no males (except that one time and yes he had an erection)
No

High school
Until the end of the game -- plus extra time for IOUs
Not usually. I mean I was naked a lot, but so were others. I think the first time we played, we played until one person was naked and as soon as they undressed, the game was over and we all got dressed. After that first time, we usually played until every one of a gender was naked or until only one player had any clothes left. Nude players could stay in the game for IOUs and they had to stay naked after the game was over for five minutes for each IOU. This sounds far more organized that it really was. The point was to get somewhat stoned and to see your friends naked
Males:
Yes, sometimes the guys did get erections. We girls loved that. Lots and lots of giggling and laughing. They would sometimes try to curl up or use their arms/legs to hide their boners, so we made a rule that if the girls thought a guy was hiding his penis (as decided by a vote by the girls) he had to stand up with his hands on his head. That led to the boys demanding that girls could not hide their bodies either, especially no arms folded over our boobs. Ah well, fair is fair.
You could get dressed at the end of the game plus however many minutes you owed for IOUs.

College
Usually until the end of the game, but sometimes if we were partying we insisted people stay naked until the end of the party.
Only once that I can recall. (That was interesting. To be honest, I enjoyed it.) Usually there was lots of nudity.
Males: Sometimes males got erections. That was nice to see. Sometimes the erections subsided but then later would come back. One time (when it was a strip game played at a party) we were dancing when at least half the group was naked and everyone had lost at least some clothing. It was fascinating watching the jiggling and bouncing during fast songs and it was also quite pleasant dancing a slow dance because the guys could not help having erections then.
These parties were so impromptu and varied that no two were ever quite alike. I recall sometimes there were attempts at coming up with stunts (or dares) to get clothing back but usually by then many people were rather blitzed and, besides, we were a group that was not shy about being nude, so most of us were not bothered by being nude for hours.

Adult
Generally until the evening was over and people would get dressed to go home.
I do not recall being the only one naked but a couple of times I was the first one naked. We usually played until only one person had any clothing left on, but I think least once played until one husband-and-wife couple were both nude. If you haven't guessed by now, I enjoy being nude and I never minded when the moment came to take off my last piece of clothing.
Males: Yes, sometimes the guys would have erections. I always enjoy seeing that.
No, at the end of the evening everyone would get dressed. Of course, that sometimes meant an extended period of nudity if there were food and beverage breaks in the game or after the game.

ilostthegame 08-07-2012 08:49 AM

It was with four other friends while in the car. Every time someone saw a car with one headlights out or dimmed and the other one normal they would call it out. If a female saw if first, the males took off an item of clothing. If the males saw it first, the females took off an item.

I was wearing less items than the other males and thus ended up being the first one of us naked. I thus had to not only stay naked until we got home, but when we got there my clothes were locked inside the car and i couldnt get them back until the driver, a female, chose to give me the keys back.

No, all of us except the driver eventually got naked. We didn't make the driver participate because you had to take off an item immediately upon it being called, and that could be dangerous for the driver.

Males: did you get an erection (and how often or long) while being naked?
Yes, I did not get it until we got out of the car, but I had it the rest of the time i was naked until i came.

What were the reactions?
For as long as i had my erection, every five minutes the girls got to kick me in the balls and the guys got to force an item of their choice up my ass.

Yes. The driver told ne i could have them back if i gave each other giy (two of them) a blow job. After doing so for the first one, the second one refused to let me so i couldnt get them back yet. The driver then had the guy who accepted the blow job pin me to the ground while she teased me for a half hour, stopping every five minutes for the kicks and items up the ass. At the end of the half hour, she had me get in the trunk of the car. She drove to a public park, where I had to get out and then i could get my clothes back. I had to take then out of the car and get dressed in the park though. Luckiky it was night and no one else was there.

Dareholic 09-25-2012 05:45 PM

Who were the people you played with and what did you play? Group of my friends. We were so board one night, that we desided to play strip monopoly.
How long did you have to stay naked? I won, so I was never naked
Were you the only one naked? No I was not naked, everyone else was
Males: did you get an erection (and how often or long) while being naked? What were the reactions? I always get an erection any time I see naked people. It last all night.
Did you have to do anything to get your clothes back? Never lost them, I was the winner and did not lose my clothes.