getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   You must do it now dare (Do not peek. You have been warned) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=210702)

cirecheng 02-23-2015 01:33 AM

You must do it now dare (Do not peek. You have been warned)

If you read the dare (spoiler) by any mean, it means you have accepted the challenge.

The dare is easy. It should take less than 5 minutes. It is hardly anyone's limits. Boys and girls can all do it. Now if there are other people around you or you are in a public area, then do not read it until you are alone. If you read it, you must do it, immediately, or go to the punishment section.

You will need a chair and possibly a keyboard or mouse or a flat surface to hold your phone for you.

CLEAR?

Dare

Spoiler:
1) Pull your pants and underwear down to your knees.

2) Pull your top/bra up/off so that your chest/breasts show.

3) You should be naked knees up and armpits down.

4) Pull your shoulders back and let your thumbs touching each other behind you. Your thumbs should keep in touch at each others all the time before this dare is finished.

5) Sit down on the back of both of your hands. Your palms firmly pressed against the chair by your own bottom. Do not leave your chair before the dare is finished.

6) You should find that your chest trusting forward and you body hardly able to bend forward.

7) Quick reply this thread with the word "mercy". You can type up more if you like. How you can type without your hands and fingers is not my concern.

8) Once you have finished typing "mercy", you have finished the dare. Release your hands and type up the method(s) you used to accomplish the task before hitting the submit button if you like. If you are unable to type the word and decided to give up, go on to the punishment section.

Punishment

Quote:

If you have one or more valid limits in your signature or blog posts, temporarily removed one of them, for one week. You can pick which one to remove. Reply to this thread the limit that you have ban for the week and the reason you failed this dare.

If you do not have limits in your signature or blog posts, slap your own face once, NOW. Reply to this thread tell us that you have slapped yourselves and the reason you failed this dare.

qatguy 02-23-2015 06:08 AM

Very good dare.

I couldnt type mercy at all, and i tried with my nose and chin.

Please punish me within my likes.

grumpygruff 02-23-2015 08:40 AM

mercy iuiuiiuiuiuji

That was ridiculous. :)

I lucked out. I was sitting at my desk at home when I read this. I have carpet in my home office, but I also had a clipboard on my desk. I used my feet to pull the board off the desk onto the floor, and then leaned back to pull my mouse off my desk. That gave me a surface to foot-mouse my way back to the page (it minimized when I dropped the mouse).

The hard part was typing. First I tried the nose; no dice. I was able to type with my big right toe while leaning back on my hands, but the pants around my knees made it hard to see what keys I was hitting. After much backspacing, I got 'mercy' out... and a smash of I's and U's. ;) Probably took ~15 minutes all together.

Finally, I used my two feet to navigate my mouse to the Submit button.

Thanks for the fun challenge.

Wing 02-23-2015 09:00 AM

mercy

-I used my nose.

SilentK88 02-23-2015 07:42 PM

I slapped my face.

I had to give up one minute in, because the phone (The bane of most attempts I make to do dares) rang. Worst part... It was a wrong number! :mad:

gdBob 02-24-2015 07:19 AM

mercy

-- Haha. That was a lot of fun and more difficult than I thought it would be. I had my tshirt around my neck and everything else around my ankles. My mouse was really difficult to move. I had to use my whole face. The most difficult bit was that I couldn't see where my pointer was on the screen, so I had to keep moving it and looking up, then moving it more and looking up again until I found it. The quick reply button is really small! Typing mercy was easy - I used my tongue. It didn't taste great but I was glad to finish.

Grab 02-24-2015 08:23 AM

.*µ

Well that was impossible .. i tried with my nose and my feet - no luck... sounds a lot easier than it is

Einherjar 02-24-2015 07:20 PM

mercy
mercy
mercy
Interesting dare :D
The first one was typed via tongue, the second one via nose and the last one, and im not sure if this is cheating or not, was with my feet ;) (all not corrected)
All while sitting on my hands, thumbs touchting, palms on the chair.

JamesW 02-25-2015 12:18 PM

mercy
mercy
mercy
Pretty easy, once with my tongue, once with my nose and once using a pen I held in my mouth. :)

BrokenWings 02-25-2015 12:40 PM

mercy.

Used my nose, was a fun little dare, i actually quite liked it.

SlaveBoy31 02-25-2015 01:56 PM

mercy

Wow that was a little difficult I used my feet the hardest part was controlling the mouse and getting it to scroll down and maneuver the curser to the spots lol. The typing wasn't too bad once I got the hang of where my toe would land. I did this with socks on to so that made it a little hard lol.

larathomson 02-25-2015 03:56 PM

I failed miserably! If I was on my computer perhaps I could have done it, but on my phone I couldn't type at all. Messy limit has been removed for one week.

Faskwa 02-25-2015 11:04 PM

mercy

BOOM done.Took me about about a minute. Used my nose for it all

LovEma 02-25-2015 11:12 PM

mercy mercy mercy

bottlepop 02-25-2015 11:24 PM

mercy

used chin and nose