getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Traps and Monster grid game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=163934)

JackTheWriter 12-24-2013 02:41 PM

Traps and Monster grid game

The basics for this game is that everyone who joins is either an adventurer or the Monster in an enchanted forest full of traps. The object of the game is for the adventurers to find the 3 hidden Runes of Dominance and bring them together to capture the Monster(while trying to avoid traps) while the Monster hunts them. To be an adventurer you must commit to logging on once a day(at any time between 10 PM and 7 PM EST the next day) to make your move through PM. To be the Monster you must commit to logging on once a day between 7 PM and 10 PM EST to move your moves actively with me. Each day I will roll the dice for each player (1 for adventurers and 2 for the Monster) and post here how many moves each player has for the day. All adventurer moves must be in by 7pm so that the Monster may move. The forest is a 15 by 15 grid(225 spaces) that will always have 50 traps on it. Once a trap has been sprung a new trap will appear on a random space the next day. If a player passes by a trap when moving it will spring and that player must do the dare associated with that particular trap. If an adventurer passes more than one trap he must do them all. There are 5 types of traps which I will list below. If an adventurer passes by a rune he/she will stop on that space and pick it up and activate it. However, the Monster can detect runes once activated and will be able to see you from farther away the more runes you have. If the Monster lands on a space with an adventurer on it then that player is captured and stuck on that space until another adventurer rescues him/her. The monster does not spring traps when he passes by them. Instead, the Monster is a trap master and can transmute one trap he passes each day into a spell and cast it onto any player he/she chooses and that player must do the dare just as if he/she sprung the trap. The Monster cannot pick up runes and will not even know when he/she passes by one that is not activated. I will now list a more complete set of rules that everyone must follow to be in the game.

1) I am the GM and will create the map with all the traps and will know where all players are at at all times. I will use a random number generator to set the placement of all traps and all player starting positions. I will also use it for all dice rolls(1d6 for adventurers and 2d6 for Monster)

2) All grid coordinates will have a letter/number combo. Horizontal(left/right) will be letters and Vertical(up/down) will be numbers. The top left corner will be A1 and the bottom right corner will be O15. There will be no overlapping. You cannot move up past A, down past O, left past 1 or right past 15

3)All players can only move in 4 directions, up, down, left, and right. The Monster should only put direction so that the adventurers don't know where he/she is. For adventurers, when moving please put both direction and the location of the space you are moving to in the PM to make it easier for me to keep track of. Lets say you start at F7 and can move 5 spaces this round. An example move for adventurers should look like this: Up(F6), Right(G6), Down(G7), Down(G8), Left(F8).

3a)All adventurers move at the same time no matter when they send their movements in through PM. All first moves happen at the same time, then second moves(if you have more than one move this round) then third moves and so on. The first player to land on a space will spring the trap and receive the effects. Lets say player one lands on a trapped space third move and player 2 lands on that same space 1st move. Player 2 landed there first and recieves the effects and player 1 does not get any effects. If two players land on the same trap space the same move then both get the effects.

4)any player can PM me at any time for current location.

5)If the monster lands on a space with a player on it he captures that player. Also if a player moves onto the monster's space he/she is also captured. Any runes the player has disappear and reappear on a random space. Any captured player cannot move and will be punished by monster each round(day) with a dare within limits until released by another player. Captured adventurers cry out each round and other adventurers can hear them from 5 spaces away.

6)There are 5 different types of traps and each trap will have a different level of difficulty. The traps are as follows:

a)Pain Trap: The adventurer has to do between 5(easy), 25(medium) or 50(hard) spanks or rubber band snaps(depending on which trap it is). Location of spanks or snaps is different for each trap This will cause the adventurer to cry out and the Monster will be able to hear it from 5(easy), 7(medium) or 10(hard) spaces away. If the Monster is within hearing range he/she will be told which direction the scream came from(Up, Down, Left, Right).

b)Ice Trap: The adventurer springs a freezing trap that targets either nipples, genitals or anus(if ice in ass is a limit then it can be held outside of anus instead) for 2(easy), 5(medium), or 10(hard) minutes. The movement of frozen adventurers will be halved for 1(easy), 2 (medium), or 3(hard) rounds.

c)Exposure Trap: The adventurer is caught out in the open and the monster can easily see where he/she is if it is close enough. The adventurer must spend 1 hour a day naked for 1(easy), 3(medium), or 5(hard) rounds. If the Monster gets within 6 spaces of a naked player he/she will be told its exact location.

d)Lust Trap: The adventurer is hit with intense pheromones and must immediately masturbate until he/she cums(ruined orgasm)*Special Rule:If you are not allowed to cum from another dare or without permission from someone then you can do edges instead. 1 edge (easy), 3 edges(medium), 5 edges(hard)*. The adventurer will now leave a scent trail on every space that it travels to that the monster can follow(if the monster lands on a scented space it will be told which direction the adventurer went) until the adventurer spends 3(easy), 5(medium), or 7(hard) days in chastity. Once chastity is complete the scent trail disappears.

e)Bondage Trap: Vines wrap around the adventurer and he/she stops on the space of the trap(all moves past the trap do not count, I will PM you the space you got trapped on). Adventurer must spend 30 minutes a day hogtied with either nipples clamped, dildo or plug in pussy or ass, or clothespins on balls/cunt(adventurers choice so limits won't be broke) for 1(easy), 2(medium), or 3(hard) days. The player may not move while bound. The player is free when time is up or another player lands on space and frees him/her.

7)Time on traps is cumulative but distance for sight or hearing is not. If you hit 2 Exposure traps, you'll have to be naked for both amount of times but still will only be seen from 6 spaces away. Also, if you hit a second lust trap while dripping cum and leaving a scent trail you still have to cum for the second trap and your chastity time starts over and now you have more time.

8)The Monster is allowed to set 1 trap of his/her choice on each captured player(I will randomly choose the difficulty). When an adventurer frees a captured player, he/she will spring the trap and get the effects(the freed player will not receive any effects)

8a)When an adventurer passes a captured or bound player he/she may choose to release the captured player or not(I will inform through PM when you pass a bound or captured player for you to make your choice). If the player does release a captured player, all movement past that space are forfeit this round(it takes time to release someone). Both players can move next round. Since the Monster always knows where his captured prisoners are it will be told when a captured player is released but only after the Monster has moved for the round. This way both adventurers have a chance to move before the monster can give chase.

8b) If the trap on a captured adventurer is a bondage trap then the freeing adventurer is now bound. However the once captured(now free) adventurer may automatically release the bound player by sacrificing movement for this round(The round after it was freed, both players don't move that round but can both move the next round). The Monster is not allowed to set consecutive Bondage Traps.

9)Turn order will go like this. 10PM I will post all rolls for adventurers, 7PM the next day all moves in and I will post all traps sprung by adventures and effects(but not location), I will then roll for monster and post amount of moves in thread, Monster will move one space at a time in thread for each move(direction only) and I will post in thread any discovered adventurers he lands on(captures), after all monster moves I will PM Monster all traps he passed, The Monster will then choose one trap to transmute into a spell and cast it on any non captured adventurer in thread. Then the Monster will be told of all captured adventurers that are released. The monster will then punish(give one dare to) each captured adventurer, Finally by 10PM I will roll for a new trap location for each trap sprung and post the new movement rolls for all non captured or bound adventurers.

10)The game will start when I have 1 monster and at least 6 adventurers. More adventurers may join after game has started and will be given a starting location at the beginning of next round. Adventurers will be capped at 15. If someone wants to join when there are already 15 adventurers they will be put on the reserve list and will replace any inactive player that is kicked from the game. They will enter the game on the same space and in the same condition as the kicked player(if kicked player was captured then new player starts out captured)

11)When a player passes a rune he/she will stop on that space and pick it up(all moves past that space will not count this round). Once a rune is picked up it will activate and the monster will be able to detect the players exact location from 3(one rune) or 5(two runes) spaces away.

12)The game only ends when either all players are captured(monster wins) or the three runes are brought together(adventurers win). The three runes can either be held by one player or split between 3 player but if different players hold the runes they must be on the same space to capture the monster. All players who hold an active rune will be able to automatically know the location of other players that hold a rune.

13) If the monster wins then he/she can give one final dare to every adventurer. If the players win the all runeholders can have the monster as either their slave or their Master for 1 week per rune they have.

14)Please do not share your location with other players, especially if you are captured by the monster on a certain space. This is considered cheating and I will ban you from the game if I find out. I will be the only one to share locations with runeholders.

15)You must commit to being active once a day to play this game. By running this I am committing myself to be here every day for at least 3 hours so I hope you will show me the courtesy of showing up if you join. I set it up that it doesn't matter what time you are on if you are an adventurer. All players who miss a move will be punished. For adventurers, first offense will be exposure. You lose your underwear for 3 days and during that time you are partially exposed and the monster can see you from 3 spaces away. If you miss another day while exposed then the second punishment is 50 spanks each cheek and your cries will be heard by the monster from anywhere on the grid(direction of scream will be given to monster). If you miss again after spanks then you are kicked from the game and it is my discretion if I let you back in and I will probably give you a penance to do to be able to rejoin. If a captured player misses a report he/she will be given much harder punishment dare by the Monster the next day. If both reports aren't in the following day the captured player will be kicked. If the Monster misses a move I will random roll for each move rolling 1d4(1 up, 2 right,3 down,4 left). The second consecutive missed move I will replace the monster with a new player.

16) Players are expected to report in thread the results of each dare they perform each day whether it is a trap dare or a captured by monster dare. Reports should be made before PMing me your movement(if you are allowed to move) for the current round.

Them's the rules and I really hope you read them all if you decide to join this game. Any feedback on this would be appreciated. Once I get 7 players I will start but not until after Christmas(I may pause the game on new years if people want me to) The First Monster will be randomly chosen from all that want to be the monster. So when you join please say if you want to be an adventurer, the monster or if you wouldn't mind being either one.

Edit: I've decided for a bit more balance and to make the game progressively harder the longer it goes on that there will be 10 traps of each type on the board at all times. When the game starts there will be 6 easy traps, 3 medium traps and 1 hard trap of each type. However, when a trap is sprung and respawns the next turn the new trap will be of the same type but 1 level higher(easy will become medium, medium will become hard, hard traps will still respawn as hard)

Soulmuncher 12-24-2013 02:54 PM

I will join as a adventurer

SwitchBoyC 12-24-2013 04:03 PM

I'm in as an adventurer

steve101 12-24-2013 04:06 PM

This sounds great, I'm in as an adventurer.

cbtmenow 12-24-2013 04:26 PM

im in as an adventurer

JackTheWriter 12-24-2013 04:36 PM

This is exciting that there is so much interest already in this game. It was fun just writing it up but now I can't wait till we actually play it.

Sindrato 12-24-2013 04:36 PM

I really, really like this one. I wouldn't like being a slave to the adventurers- at all, but since I'm pretty confident I can win this, I'll join as a monster...

Ryzer 12-25-2013 05:47 AM

I'll be an adventurer dude!

Literally 12-25-2013 06:52 AM

This sounds really awesome, and I've been looking for an ongoing game to join. I'm in as an adventurer!

I think the traps are well designed and open to pretty much everyone. Good job I hope this works out well.

purefun420 12-25-2013 07:21 AM

I will join as an adventurer

cookiekiller12345 12-25-2013 07:53 AM

I'm up for being an adventurer :)

Jcderp 12-25-2013 08:01 AM

I'm up for being an adventurer

Sara13R 12-25-2013 08:37 AM

I'll join as an adventurer. Not really my style of game but I'll give it a shot. It sounds rather interesting.

D3ath3at3rs 12-25-2013 08:44 AM

I'll join as adventurer.

JackTheWriter 12-25-2013 09:21 AM

With this many interested people I am going to start it tonight. The map will be created and first moves for adventurers will be posted by 10PM EST(might be a bit earlier because I have plans to watch the Doctor Who Christmas special with a friend tonight). I am also going to be doing a bit of fine tuning and balancing to the rules so keep an eye on them. Nothing major, just spelling out what I've already had in mind but might not have explained fully. All rules will be final before the game starts.

Since Sindrato is the only applicant, he will be the Monster. Also since the adventurers are mostly subs(a few switches) and the monster is a Dom I am going to change it so the each runeholder can choose if they want the Monster as a slave or a master for 1 week per rune if adventurers win. Doesn't make much sense storywise but it will give people what they want.