getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   fill up my mouth, ass and pussy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5148)

daring 10-25-2007 03:57 PM

pm me and i will give u a simple dare

doomed_soul89 10-27-2007 09:00 PM

put 3 water bottles in the freezer until their ice thne cut the water bottles open and put them in your ass pussy and mouth and see how long you can last with all 3 in at once

Stripped 11-02-2007 10:02 AM

eww god I hate poop dares. Anyway stick a cucumber in all three.:)

lil' kitty 11-02-2007 02:39 PM

take a pic of your pussy and hang it on a wall in your room(if your really daring put it in someone else's room);) :clap:

since1980 11-02-2007 02:58 PM

So start by putting 3 pairs of panties in the toilet, Now pee on them, if you can get someone else to pee onthem as well. Now put 2 pairs of panties in your vagina and one in your bum. tke one of the pairs of panties out odf your Vagina and suck on them. Now you have all 3 holes filled

brownie 11-02-2007 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daring (Post 29030)
poop and rub a quarter of it on your breasts then eat and swallow the rest

also it dicoausing to wach. my friend told me to look up 2 girl 1 cup, guys i dare u to wach it, u wont find lezbos attractive for 10mins.

Stripperman 11-25-2007 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavegal92 (Post 29047)
Yes I agree with krystal. I will NEVER do anything that causes permanent damage to my body. In the beginning, I did said no limits because I want to experiment with all sorts of new things. But, please do not give me dares that will harm my body.

daring, I don't think I will do the dare above. But if you have other dares that won't harm, do post them and I will do them.

How about go braless and wear a top that your nipples can be seen, and go pantiless in a micro mini skirt, for 2 days.

slavegal92 12-06-2007 11:01 PM

Thanks for the dares and keep them coming!! I also acccept other dares that I can do alone or with my bf.

alexrules01 12-07-2007 07:12 AM

get ur bf and 2 of his friends to fill each hole with there dicks!

slavegal92 12-09-2007 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexrules01 (Post 36795)
get ur bf and 2 of his friends to fill each hole with there dicks!

That is a common dare that I have done before. Any more dares that are more creative and original?

RocksOff 12-09-2007 05:44 AM

Masturbate in the most obscure place you can find (For instance, climb up ontop of your roof and do it there)

Not original or creative but hey, I try..

slavegal92 12-15-2007 03:37 AM

Good try. I need more sexual and nudity and humiliation dares.

Stripperman 12-15-2007 04:19 AM

go to a clothing store, go to the change room with a lot of clothes to try on, make sure door or curtain is open enough so passerbys can see you, take off all your clothes and start trying on new ones. In the end masturbate until you cum.

gaizka1977 12-16-2007 11:35 AM

piss enema

1 liter is a lot for an enema, furthermore being the first. Be careful with alcohol enemas, they're extremely dangerous (life threatening) and not advisable under any circumstances, so forget about placing beer or any other alcohol up your ass...
Here is my dare. Get your boyfriend to fuck you in the ass, after he has come and has lost his erection, place a funnel in your ass and have him pee on your ass through the funnel. There you have your pee enema. Don't obviously do that if you think your bf might have any kind of STD.

urlilslave080 12-20-2007 04:32 AM

a few simple dares

1. put clothes pegs on your nipples, get 2 pices of string about 1 and a half foot long each and tie one end of on string to your big toe and other to clip so ull be forstto keep you foot near ur boobs repeat with other string on other clip and other big toe

now masturbate and see how long you can hold before your legs pull the clips off and give ur self punishments if you dont beat certain times like if u dont last 5 mins then u do the punishment

i have others if you want you can pm me

or add my email
[email protected]
if you do try this i would liek to here of this experience
i will not ask for pics or webcam on msn so you have nothign to worry about