getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [Fiction] Surprised by a farmgirl (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=278081)

MrPurpleSky 10-03-2016 01:38 PM

Surprised by a farmgirl

Chapter 1
A few days after I turned 18 I decided to go out. The weather was quite bad so none of my friends wanted to, so I went out on my own. Soon a girl walked up to me, she was around the same age, dark-blonde hair and pretty hot in general. "Buy me a drink?", she asked. I did, even though I was surprised a girl this hot was interested in me. After a few drinks she told me she lived on a farm just out of town. She said she would get quite lonely as her parents went away for a month after harvest season. I took the hint and said: "Well I could keep you company tonight". She chuckled and said "let's go then".

During the walk over she mentioned she liked to be in control and asked if I minded. I didn't really like being controlled but she was very hot, so I wasn't going to say no, right? I told her I didn't mind and that I thought I'd be comfortable with everything she wanted to do that night.

MrPurpleSky 10-03-2016 01:54 PM

Chapter 2

We arrived at her home soon after. Straight after she opened the door she pulled me in and pushed me against the wall. She gave me a quick kiss and said: "Want a drink?". Before I even answered she walked through the hall into the kitchen and poored me a big glass of whiskey. "Drink up", she said, and so I did.

We sat down on the couch on the livingroom and she started telling me about the farm. She told me her family (Mother, father and younger sister) had lived there their entire live. At first they only had horses but lateron they also got pigs and chickens. While she told me about her childhood I was getting quite drunk. When she finally noticed she laughed. "Wanna have some fun?". She took the glass from my hand and put it down. She pulled me off the couch and onto the floor. I wanted to stop her but was wasted and still hoping for some action. She sat down on the couch and pulled my head closer to her. "Lick it" she said, "Lick my crotch".

I started moving my tongue around on her jeans. She let out a few moans and after 5 minutes she said: "I'm gonna take my pants off now. You're gonna lick my panties, have you ever done that before?". I hadn't. I hadn't had a girlfriend and was still a virgin, so I was actually looking forward to it. She pulled down her jeans and forced my head into her crotch. I started licking again and her moans became louder. Her panties were now getting wet by both my licking and her juices. She was getting horny and was done playing around, so she pulled down her panties.
"Now lick it, boy", she commanded while pushing my head again. I started licking around her pussy. I wasn't sure if I was doing it right so I asked her if she liked it.
She answered: "You'll know. If I like it I'll reward you, if I don't.. well.. you'll see".
I was wondering was she meant with that. I knew she liked being in control, but how much exactly?

Humilate me 10-03-2016 02:51 PM

Good start please be more and get harsher with him ;)

MrPurpleSky 10-04-2016 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humilate me (Post 2448508)
Good start please be more and get harsher with him ;)

That's the plan. The real surprise(s) are still to come ;)

MrPurpleSky 10-04-2016 11:41 AM

While eating her out I got horny as well, so a tent was starting to form in my pants. She noticed and said "Enjoying it slut? Would you like me to jerk you off?" I nodded yes and she pushed my head away. "Wel you're gonna have to earn it. She slid down a bit, so her ass was just over the edge of te couch. She grabbed me at my hair and pushed my head into her asshole. "Lick it out, slut" she said. I was getting somewhat uncomfortable with her calling me a slut and having me lick her ass but I did it anyway. I was still very drunk and hoping for a jerk, blowjob or even sex. So I licked away at her asshole. It didn't taste as bad as I expected it to but I still didn't enjoy it very much.

After licking her ass for a while she told me put my finger in my mouth. "Make it nice and slippery, boy". She grabbed my hand and brought it to her ass. She pushed my finger inside her asshole while letting out a moan. "Move it in and out now". I started awkwardly moving it in and out, which she didn't like. "Fuck me with your finger, slut", she commanded, and so I did: I fucked her ass with my finger and her moans became louder. She grabbed my hand again and pulled out my finger. Not only my finger came out, but also a horrible smell. I looked at my finger and saw some brown pieces on it. "Lick it off, slut", she said.

MrPurpleSky 10-04-2016 03:16 PM

Now I really didn't want to do thát so I told her "I'm not gonna do that". "Lick it, slut" she repeated, "Lick it clean or you will be punished". I told her no and said I didn't want to do it. "Okay", she said. She grabbed a tissue and cleaned off her finger. "Another drink?" she asked? I nodded and sat back on the couch while she went to fill my glass. I was quite surprised with what had happened, but was still looking forward to a possible sexual outcome. She soon came back with my drink and we started talking again. Just a few minutes later I suddenly felt lightheaded. I was just about able to put down my glass before passing out.

I woke up again next morning, wondering what had happened. At this moment I realized my hands and feet were tied to four bedposts. I looked down and saw a metal cage had been placed over my dick. "What the fuck?" I screamed out. A door opened and the girl stepped in. "Ah, you're finally awake. I told you I would punish you. And now that you're locked up, I can do that as long as I like!"

This made me really scared. Was she going to keep me here for the entire day? Or even longer?

Xxxbe 10-04-2016 03:32 PM

I like your story, keep it going ;)

Humilate me 10-05-2016 10:33 AM

forec him into dressing haha :)

MrPurpleSky 03-18-2017 03:22 PM

I was thinking of picking up this story again, anyone interested?

InnoTheFox 03-18-2017 10:00 PM

Seeing as I'm subscribed to this thread, yes. Yes please

05slave 03-18-2017 10:17 PM

yes I would, but hopefully it doesn't go to messy

MrPurpleSky 03-26-2017 05:20 PM

Chapter 5

"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed out. She grinned and said "Whatever the hell I want, boy!" I knew she was right. I was tied up, naked, and even if I could escape there was still the locked cage on my penis. "Feeling hungry?", she asked. I answered I didn't feel hungry, which was true, mostly because I was so nervous about what she wanted from me.
"Well such a shame you don't get to decide about that", she said, followed by an evil grin. She kicked off her shoes and pulled down her pants. The look of her standing there in just a shirt, underwear and socks would have made me rock hard, were it not for the cage. She walked to my head and stepped on the bed, swining one foot over my body. I was now looking straight into her cameltoe and realised what she actually. meant when she asked if I were hungry. "Lick my underwear, slut", she ordered while pushing her pussy into my mouth. She was moaning with pleasure while my tongue moved over her white panties. Slowly it became wetter and wetter and soon I started tasting her pussy. For a second she pulled back to lower her underwear but moved closer again. "Now eat my pussy". I immediately went for it and buried my tongue deep in her. She was clearly enjoying this as her moans started to become louder and louder. Just a minute later she started riding my tongue and let out a huge "Ahhhhh" while squirting in my mouth. "Now lick me clean" she said while breathing heavily.

After a few seconds she got off the bed and grabbed something from the nightstand. It was my phone, which I didn't realise was there. She put in headphones, looked at me, and said "I'm gonna go for a run, you can listen to this in the meanwhile" and put the headphones over my ears. I was surprised to hear the same moans I heard just a minute ago, which she apparently recorded. She gave me a little wave before walking out, still in just her socks and shirt.

test_subject_01 03-26-2017 05:27 PM

really good so far keep it going

MrPurpleSky 03-26-2017 05:57 PM

Chapter 6

The warm sun coming through the window felt nice on my body. I tried looking out but all I could see were the window sill and the blue sky, making me wonder what was outside exactly. All I knew about this place was that it was a farm and that the girl's parents were away. It was when I realised I didn't even know her name when I heard a knock. My heart sped up, was someone at the door? What if that someone saw me? A few knocks followed. Through the open top window I heard someone sighing. "Backdoor, maybe", I heard the man thinking out loud. A shadow came through the room while his steps on a gravel path softened, followed a little later by the shadow and sounds moving in the other direction. I realised he must have left.
A minute later the moan recording restarted again. I knew it back and forth; the whole thing lasted around one minute, would stop for 2 minutes and then replay. I heard that entire process at least 10 times before the girl finally came back. "Wow, it was hotter than I thought, I'm sweating so much!" she said while pulling off my headphones. "Enjoyed the music?"
"No, I answered untruthfully", as it had made me incredibly horny. "How long are you keeping me here?" I quickly added before she could say anything else. "For as long as I want", she answered. I saw that grin returning on her sweaty face.
I looked her up and down while she was toying with my phone. She was quite beautiful. Short and small with an innocent face and long, curly, blonde hair. Her body was amazing with her small, perky boobs in a push-up bra cramped in a way too small white top. Even tighter were her gray leggings, meaning she was sporting an incredibly obvious cameltoe.
Before I could look down further she let out a huge sigh and said "Wow, that run made me horny". She sat down on the chair net to the bed and pulled of her shoes. She leaned back and put her feet on the bed. I saw she was wearing little, pink socks, almost entirely wet with sweat. While typing on her phone she moved her feet closer to my caged penis, and started playing with it. I was already incredibly horny, but this stimulation made my dick want to go hard, so it started hurting in my cage. I let out a groan which made her look up. "Oh, does it hurt?" she asked, "I can help you with that". I felt relieved, was she finally going to open the cage?
She pulled her feet closer and slowly pulled of the sweaty, pink socks of her feet. "This should do it", she said, before forcing open my mouth and pushing in her stinky, sweaty socks. The taste of sweat almost made me gag. "Yeah I didn't feel like washing them the last few days, they might be a little gross. Then again, it'll stop your little dick from hurting even more", she laughed, while leaning back again. Her now bare feet started playing with my cage again, meaning I was hurting again. She was clearly enjoying this as I saw a wet spot forming around her camel toe. When she caught me staring she looked down and laughed. She walked over to the closet and started looking around in it. What was she going to do now?

MrPurpleSky 03-26-2017 06:16 PM

Chapter 7a

She walked back to the bed with a large, pink dildo. She grabbed the cage around my dick and slid the dildo on. She pulled her tight top over her head and unclipped her bra, showing her beautiful little boobs. While teasingly pulling down her leggings, she said "Now, let me explain how this is going to work." She stepped on the bed and placed her pussy over the dildo. "I'm going to do things to you you will nót like". She move the head of the dildo over her clit. "I'll make you do things you will hate". It was now just millimeters away from her pussy. "If you do better than I ask of you, you just might get to fuck me. If not, well, we'll see..."
She lowered her pussy onto the dildo's head, said "Fuck, I'm wet", and in one, quick move, pushed down her body, taking the entire 8-inch long, thick pink dildo in her while screaming. She lets out a sigh, slides off the dildo, moans "damn that's big" and pushes herself down on it again, now screaming in pleasure instead of pain.

18_sub_TS 05-12-2017 02:51 AM

Please do carry on

MrPurpleSky 05-14-2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 18_sub_TS (Post 2785344)
Please do carry on

I will! Just started writing a new chapter

MrPurpleSky 05-14-2017 05:18 PM

Chapter 7b

Seeing this beautiful young girl pushing herself on a big dildo made my dick want to go hard, impeccably hard, I must say. But the cage prevented it from doing so and made me hurt instead. "Enjoying the show, boy?" she asked. I nodded. "Good". She pushed down on the dildo again, this time a bit slower. She starts riding it and soon she moans loudly. Suddenly she stops and steps off the dildo. She grabs it at the bottom, en brings it to my face. "Open your mouth". I hesitate for a second. "Now", she says, dominatingly. I slowly open my lips and quickly pushes it in.
It already looked big when she was fucking it but it sure as hell felt big when she pushed in into the back of my mouth. I felt it pushing the sides of my throat while it slid further down. Soon I started gagging on it and tried to cough. That didn't stop her though, as she slowly started fucking my mouth with it. After a minute or so she pulled it out, inspected it and said "Well, that looks lubed up enough".

Chapter 8 coming soon. In the meanwhile I have a quick question for you all: Do you think the story is moving too fast, too slow or is the pacing good right now? Please send me your opinions either here or in a pm

MrPurpleSky 06-21-2017 09:23 AM

Chapter 8

I was afraid. The dildo already felt huge in my mouth, but was she going to fuck my ass with it now? That's what she meant, right? When she said it was lubed enough? I wanted to beg her not to do it, but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I heard my breath getting louder as she walked back to the end of the bed. She grabbed the dildo at its base, stepped on the bed and attached the dildo to my cage again. I sighed in relief, I think I even let out a "thank god".

She laughed, I won't use a dildo this large on you, don't worry. She giggled as she moved herself over on the dildo again. She rubbed it over her pussy for a bit, before pushing it back. She slowly moved down on it again, except this time the dildo went into her ass instead. She scream again, mostly pain it sounded like. Her face looked like she was in pain, but she didn't stop. She started going deeper and deeper, pulling it out very slowly every time. Soon the screams of pain turned into screams and moans of pleasure. After a minute of so it felt like my dick was ready to explode but the cage hurt too much to allow for that.

She came soon after she started rubbing her pussy and at that moment it felt like my dick was gonna fall off. "Oh my god, please let me cum" I said softly. "You want to cum? Hmmm. Maybe", she said dreamingly.
"But I won't just let you, you'll have to do something for me too..."

InnoTheFox 06-21-2017 11:48 AM

I'm happy to see this story making a comeback!

Alcd87 06-21-2017 02:27 PM

Amazing story , can't wait for more

Nwbie 06-21-2017 02:52 PM

Good, I'm looking forward to reading more installments

MrPurpleSky 06-28-2017 12:39 PM

I'll be posting a new chapter after this, but before I do i'd like to give a little info

I'm gonna continue writing this story over the coming months. I'll try to update it regularly but that won't always happen because 1. I don't always have time, 2. I don't always have inspiration (I have a lot of "interests" so i'm not always in the mood for this type). It might stop for a while but you can assume it will always come back (dm me if you think it's really taking too long :p )

I'd also like to say that I'll go forward on this type of story with I think around 7 more chapters (with slowly increasing dirty/extremeness), after that I'm gonna make it more hardcore (maybe with parts I can't put on GetDare, depending on the exact rules, more on that later)

MrPurpleSky 06-28-2017 12:46 PM

Chapter 9a

All my fears had faded by now. I was just too horny and frustrated with being locked in my cage I was ready to do anything. "Okay, whatever you say, I'll do it". A little smile appeared on her face. "Are you sure? Because if you decline what I say next you're gonna be here for a lot longer. That's also the case if you dissapoint me".

I thought about that for a little but, like I said, I felt like I would be willing to do anything. I nodded. "Okay, anything". "Allright", she said "Just a second". As she turned around to walk pick up some cloting from the floor I saw her gaping ass. This immediately made me sure of the decision I just made, because, damn, I wanted to jerk off to that! Her small butt with that huge gape, covered in shiny lube, made me want to cum right then. But, of course, I couldn't. She walked out of the room, leaving me with my horny thoughts.

MrPurpleSky 06-28-2017 01:00 PM

Chapter 9b

She soon returned, now fully clothed in jeans and a shirt. "Okay, time to let you have some fun. Well, if you earn it, some fun". "Yes, please", I answered.
She walked over to me and grabbed the dildo attached to my cage. She walked to my head. "Open your mouth". I did this before and it wouldn't be a hard task to get my dick freed, so I obliged. She immediately forced the dildo down my throat, making me gasp. After I gained my breath and cool again, I realized I had made a huge mistake, because the smell that came into my nose... The taste that came into my mouth... well, it turns out she did not clean herself out before she rode her ass on it. I wondered how I didn't see it before. Maybe it was the angle? Or was it on the other sides of the dildo?

I quickly realized that didn't matter because it was in my mouth now anyway. The taste wasn't as bad as I could imagine, but the smell, oh, the smell. It was horrible. I quickly started gagging because of it. Not a lot at first, but the dildo going down my throat quickly made it worse. Soon a little vomit went up. She noticed immediately and asked me if I wanted her to stop. I quickly considered my options. Dissapoint her and stay here longer or die Jimi Hendrix-style. I obviously chose to dissapoint her.

She pulled out the dildo slowly. "Well, I think you know you just dissapointed me, that means you're gonna be here a lot longer"

MrPurpleSky 08-25-2017 07:43 AM

Chapter 10a

At this point it didn't matter to me anymore. I was só horny, so looking forward to jerking off to this girl's beautiful body, that I didn't care how long I stayed. I was frustrated though. The cage around my cock stopped me from getting hard and getting any stimulation at all. But that was about to change...

"Well, I was going to let you out after this, but I guess you don't want that yet", she said with an evil grin on her face. "And I'll abuse you a lot more before you ever get to cum, boy." I still didn't care, I would honestly do anything for her at this point. So, truthfully, I said: "I will do anything you want to deserve to cum".
She laughed. "Good", she said, "but you'll regret saying that".
Not even that could get my horniness to subside, it just turned me on more. What was happening to me?

MrPurpleSky 08-25-2017 07:57 AM

10b

She pushed the dildo back into my mouth. "Time to get that lubed up a bit more", she mumbled.
Again she started slowly but soon she was increasing in speed and started pushing the dildo deeper down my throat. A few times she pushed it in as deep as it could go, kept it there for a few seconds, then pulled it out of my mouth completely. This made my own spit dribble over my face and chest. She dragged her fingers through that and rubbed it over my chest, especially over my nipples. The pinchings she gave me felt amazing. Once again it would've made my cock rock hard were it not for the cage.
As the dildo went deep down my throat and her fingers pinched and pulled at my nipples I couldn't stop myself from moaning. This was turning me on so much!

She pulled the dildo from my mouth, slapped it on my face a few times and put it down on the table. "I'm going to untie you now. Don't try to run, you'll regret it".
To be honest she wouldn't have had to said that. I wouldn't even try, I was enjoying myself too much for that!
She quickly loosened the ropes around my hand and legs. "Turn around", she commanded. And I did, now laying on my stomach with my cock cage pushing into the bed. She grabbed at my legs and with a powerful pull brought my butt to the end of the bed. My knees were now on the floor. She grabbed each leg and pushed it to the side of the bed as far as she could before tying me up there. My arms were pulled to over my head and roped up again.
She walked over to head of the bed and sat down. I was looking straight into her beautiful, white panties now. I saw a wet spot, meaning she must have been quite horny. She pulled herself up to the headboard and put her feet forward. "Lick them clean, slut", she told me.
I could just about move my head up enough to reach her toes. I started licking over here toes, one by one, before moving between them, licking the sweat from her gorgeous feet.
After a while she must have gotten bored, because she she told me to keep my head still. She turned her foot, told me to open my mouth, and just shoved it in. I could take it almost as far as her ankle, meaning it was going deep in my throat.
So here I was, tied up, naked, in a cock cage and being fucked in the mouth by a beautiful girl's foot.

MrPurpleSky 08-25-2017 08:11 AM

11a

This situation made me hornier than I had ever been before. I mean, I was quite young and it was the first time I was ever with a girl "sexually" so of course I would be horny, but this was a situation I had never expected to be in.
But here I was, a girl footfucking my mouth.
She pulled out her foot while I fantasized about what she would do next (would I finally get a release?). She slapped it on my mouth and moved it over my face, covering me in my own spit. She stepped off the bed, and moved back to my now exposed ass. Suddenly I felt a sting on my ass. She was spanking me! Her flat hand came down on my ass again and again. And weirdly enough, this just turned me on more. So once again i was moaning. "Oh, you like this, don't you slut?" I brought out an affirmative "mmm" sound. As the slap became louder so became my moaning.
"Ooh that looks nice and red. Time for something else." she said as she walked over to my head. She told me to open my mouth again and pushed in her finger. "Lube it up", was her command.
The last time she did this I had to fuck her ass with it but I was afraid this time that wouldnt be the case...

MrPurpleSky 08-25-2017 08:18 AM

11b

As I licked off her finger she started moving her other hand over her panties. Steadily the wet spot grew, giving me a great view. But soon she pulled her finger from my mouth and walked back and what I had expected became reality: she was going to fuck my ass with her finger.
I had never had anything in my ass but as she was moving her finger over my hole all I could think was "please push it in". I was so horny but so frustrated because of the cage I was craving for any type of release. I moaned as she ran her finger down to my perineum and back to my hole. Suddenly she pushed it in. It felt amazing, having her finger suddenly filling up my hole, so I moaned loudly. I heard anal could be painful but this felt amazing. She quickly moved around her finger in my ass.

As sudden as it went in it she pulled it out again and walked over to the nightstand, grabbed the dildo from it and pushed it in my mouth. "Lube it up slut". I tried to bob my head down on it while she walked back to my ass and pushed in her finger again, soon adding a second. Slowly but steadily she stretched my ass out, sometimes adding or removing a finger from my hole, while I sucked a thick 8inch dildo knowing that would be going up my ass soon...

NotStoner420 08-25-2017 01:29 PM

The story has me fighting against my chastity cage! Keep it up lol

Alcd87 08-25-2017 10:48 PM

Loving this, almos came in my.panties just reading it

MrPurpleSky 08-27-2017 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotStoner420 (Post 2933325)
The story has me fighting against my chastity cage! Keep it up lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alcd87 (Post 2933844)
Loving this, almos came in my.panties just reading it

Thanks! Always nice to hear, I''ll try to "keep it up" for you :)

MrPurpleSky 12-01-2017 01:29 PM

Soon she was shoving 4 fingers at a time in my ass. But after a while she pulled them all out, walked over the my head and pulled the dildo out of my mouth. She layed it on my back, looked at me and told me to open my mouth. I immediately obliged en she put in all her 4 fingers in my mouth at a time. It didn't taste as bad as when she put the dildo from her ass in my mouth, actually, the taste of my own ass was great. I don't know what had come into me. I considered myself straight and strictly into normal sex, but here I was loving the taste of my own ass.

It didnt take me long to clean her fingers, so she pulled out her fingers and grabbed the dildo from my back. She walked back to my ass again and gave me a few hard slaps ony my ass with the dildo. The pain and humilition of the situation made me moan in pleasure and once again my dick was starting to get hard in my cage again.
She grabbed a bottle of lube and squirted it in my gaping hole. "Ready, bitch?". I moaned as an answer. I was só horny, craving for release, that I was looking forward to having a giant 8 inch dildo in my ass. She put the dildo in front of my asshole and slapped it a few times, making the lube splash all over my ass and back. This waiting for a release made me so frustrated I started mumbling "please". "What did you just say, slut?" she asked. A bit louder I answered "Please". "Please what?" she replied.
"Please fuck me in my ass with that dildo", I moaned. She laughed. "Okay then, seems you really want to be fucked, and here I was thinking you were straight". Immediately she pushed in the head of the dildo. And she didn't take it slow because within a second almost half of the dildo filled my ass. This sudden intrusion of my ass and the pain that came with it susprised me at first, but it didn't take long for the pain to turn into pleasant moaning again. She slowly pulled out the dildo to about 1 inch and pushed it back in, shoving almost 3/4 of the dildo in my ass. This continued until I took almost all 8 inches of that big dildo in my butt. At first she was slowly pulling out and pushing in around 2 inches of the dildo but it didn't take long until she sped up. The rough fucking pushed me into the bed with every thrust.
I closed my eyes to focus on the great feeling of this ass fucking, really enjoying it and feeling like I was about to reach orgasm. This amazing feeling made me moan loudly and all I wanted was here to fuck me even faster.
But suddenly, she fastly pulled out the entire dildo. I was surprised and opened my eyes, wanting to look around. Before I could, however, she used her free hand, moved it under my ass, grabbed my balls and squeezed hard. Before I knew what was going on she pushed the entire 8 inches of the dildo into my gaping ass. The combination of the shock, pain in my balls and the amazing feeling of getting that dildo shoved in my ass entirely made me cum even though my cock was locked in a cage. Well, it almost felt like I came, because while the feelig was incredible it wasn't very satisfying. While my cum was still dribbling out of the cage I was already wanting for more. Luckily, I didn't have to wait for long...

Painslut12 06-02-2018 09:45 PM

Very nice story indeed