getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   New here, open to have some fun (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431574)

Eli_ 01-19-2024 08:58 AM

New here, open to have some fun

Hi everyone, I am a not so long time lurker and I decided to join this community hoping to have some nice fun :D
I am a married lady with a kinky side that started growing in me in the last years. Hubby does not know I am here :D
Currently I am at work and.. why not try to do some dares right now!
Just to let you know I work in a lab, somewhat private but with people coming in from time to time.
Right now wearing my usual "work clothes" this means a kind of scrub suit and a lab coat and of course a tshirt and underwear, later I will go change in the common changing room then dress back in my normal clothes for some shopping then back home :D
You can find my likes and limits in signature, feel free to ask, looking forward to see what you come out with :D

Ivanhrozny 01-19-2024 09:22 AM

For an easy start, take of your underwear and continue in your work

Eli_ 01-19-2024 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivanhrozny (Post 5381164)
For an easy start, take of your underwear and continue in your work

easy one so far, under the scrub and lab coat hard to notice, went to bathroom and took off bra and panties, now they are in my locker in the changing room.
Will get interesting later when I go back changing in my usual clothes, I just hope there will be not so many colleagues :D

CombedThunderclap 01-19-2024 09:39 AM

Face away from the door. Lift scrub and tshirt, expose your boobs. Now close your eyes, lick your fingers and play with your nipples while you count to ten.

Majk93 01-19-2024 09:40 AM

Next time when you have to go pee, you must take off all your clothes and pee completly naked. After you can redress.

I know, it will be easy for start 😉

Cl1 01-19-2024 09:40 AM

Stuff your pussy with your panties until you get home

Eli_ 01-19-2024 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap (Post 5381172)
Face away from the door. Lift scrub and tshirt, expose your boobs. Now close your eyes, lick your fingers and play with your nipples while you count to ten.

Done, opened the lab coat, lifted scrub and tshirt, 10 seconds playing with my nipples, now are hard and sticking out nice :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majk93 (Post 5381173)
Next time when you have to go pee, you must take off all your clothes and pee completly naked. After you can redress.

I know, it will be easy for start 😉

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cl1 (Post 5381174)
Stuff your pussy with your panties until you get home

After the little hidden flash I got the chance to go back to the changing room, grab my discarded panties and walk to the bathroom.
I got naked taking off lab coat, scrub and tshirt. It was weird wearing just socks and slippers so I took them off as well :D
Once done then I stuffed the panties in my pussy, I am quite wet right now and I can feel the panties filling me nicely :D

Majk93 01-19-2024 09:56 AM

So maybe task for next day, tomorrow you have to wear the same panties as today

Eli_ 01-19-2024 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majk93 (Post 5381185)
So maybe task for next day, tomorrow you have to wear the same panties as today

If I have to wear panties, then I will do :D
Not working tomorrow till monday. I still have something like 40 minutes before I go then I have to drive and some shopping to do :D

GivingWantingDares 01-19-2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eli_ (Post 5381188)
If I have to wear panties, then I will do :D
Not working tomorrow till monday. I still have something like 40 minutes before I go then I have to drive and some shopping to do :D

While driving (unless it's *too* public or illegal where you are, you tell me, in that case :) ) drive completely bottomless. Redress only before entering home, after you parked.

CombedThunderclap 01-19-2024 10:14 AM

You work in a lab, huh? Let's make an experiment, taking advantage of that inviting, pheromones-filled wetness between your legs...

Sneak an hand under your pants, gently touch clit and pussy and collect your juices with a finger. Now use it as a perfume, on your neck and behind your ears. Do it multiple times if needed, you should subtly smell your scent.

Now, for the rest of your worktime, take notice of how any male you interact with behaves. For every one of them that stays a little longer than needed, or seems more interested/kind, or tries to move a little closer than usual, draw a line on a paper sheet, that you will keep on your desk, in front of you.

As a title, write on it "IAABIH/MCSMP" (wich, in case you're wondering, stays for "I Am A Bitch In Heat / Men Can Smell My Pussy"). If anybody asks about it, make up any excuse you can come up with, but you have to lokk them in their eyes...

If you count more then tan lines on your paper by the end of the day, go to bathroom, undress completely, masturbate and cum before going back home.

Have fun!

Eli_ 01-19-2024 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5381197)
While driving (unless it's *too* public or illegal where you are, you tell me, in that case :) ) drive completely bottomless. Redress only before entering home, after you parked.

I do not think is legal, but I did sometimes even less clothed :D should I be bottomless, but for the panties in my pussy, on the drive home after shopping or on the drive from work to shopping too?

CombedThunderclap 01-19-2024 10:16 AM

I've seen only now that you have only 40 minutes on your workplace for today... Maybe, if you're interested, we can keep our experiment for the next time, starting at morning?

Eli_ 01-19-2024 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap (Post 5381200)
You work in a lab, huh? Let's make an experiment, taking advantage of that inviting, pheromones-filled wetness between your legs...

Sneak an hand under your pants, gently touch clit and pussy and collect your juices with a finger. Now use it as a perfume, on your neck and behind your ears. Do it multiple times if needed, you should subtly smell your scent.

Now, for the rest of your worktime, take notice of how any male you interact with behaves. For every one of them that stays a little longer than needed, or seems more interested/kind, or tries to move a little closer than usual, draw a line on a paper sheet, that you will keep on your desk, in front of you.

As a title, write on it "IAABIH/MCSMP" (wich, in case you're wondering, stays for "I Am A Bitch In Heat / Men Can Smell My Pussy"). If anybody asks about it, make up any excuse you can come up with, but you have to lokk them in their eyes...

If you count more then tan lines on your paper by the end of the day, go to bathroom, undress completely, masturbate and cum before going back home.

Have fun!

:D doing it, and I wrote the title, too bad I think not so much men will pass by in the next 20 or so minutes and I do not think I will make it to the bathroom to cum :(

Eli_ 01-19-2024 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap (Post 5381206)
I've seen only now that you have only 40 minutes on your workplace for today... Maybe, if you're interested, we can keep our experiment for the next time, starting at morning?

On monday? Having a whole day I think I will fill more and more lines :D