getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Proving you're daring to friends? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303811)

andrew_b 04-17-2017 12:43 PM

Proving you're daring to friends?

How likely would it be that if a real life friend wanted to find out how daring you are, would you want to prove them wrong?

If you would, then how far would you go with it?

Have you done this in the past?

Damaris 04-18-2017 11:51 AM

I'd guage their response first, but provided they'd be open to it in any way (even if they'd think it's weird, or even think less of me for it), I'd confide in them. Maybe even lead the conversation so that they would jokingly ask for proof, or bet them or something like that.

I'd probably risk losing my clothes for it, even public exposure to an extent.

I guess with friends the line would be where it becomes sexual, though I can't deny I've had fantasies.

andrew_b 04-19-2017 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damaris (Post 2752211)
I'd guage their response first, but provided they'd be open to it in any way (even if they'd think it's weird, or even think less of me for it), I'd confide in them. Maybe even lead the conversation so that they would jokingly ask for proof, or bet them or something like that.

I'd probably risk losing my clothes for it, even public exposure to an extent.

I guess with friends the line would be where it becomes sexual, though I can't deny I've had fantasies.

Ah okay and you've done dares to prove it to friends?

LittleAmyP 04-19-2017 03:39 AM

Amy's answer

I played a lot of TorD-games with my female friends and I wasnet shy

Scrap 04-19-2017 09:16 PM

I have had to "prove myself" a couple times over the years, normally when we have moved to a new place and starting meeting new people. However, once the "core group" understands, they warn off any other attempts to see how wild I can be.

Examples of past "proof of wild life" events:
  • Showing up to the bar wearing nothing but a bathrobe
  • Streaking/naked mile
  • Providing oral sex (both male and female)

I have done others, but in the interest of keeping some semblance of anonymity...

Forester 04-20-2017 05:48 AM

I'm not one to usually shy away from dares between friends, and I've been running naked around downtown, ordering shots with only a towel on, and so on.

andrew_b 04-20-2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleAmyP (Post 2752997)
I played a lot of TorD-games with my female friends and I wasnet shy

Oh really, I'd love to hear more if you were willing to share

andrew_b 04-20-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrap (Post 2754009)
I have had to "prove myself" a couple times over the years, normally when we have moved to a new place and starting meeting new people. However, once the "core group" understands, they warn off any other attempts to see how wild I can be.

Examples of past "proof of wild life" events:
  • Showing up to the bar wearing nothing but a bathrobe
  • Streaking/naked mile
  • Providing oral sex (both male and female)

I have done others, but in the interest of keeping some semblance of anonymity...

Nice, did you at any point have to prove you were only wearing the bathrobe?

andrew_b 04-20-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forester (Post 2754315)
I'm not one to usually shy away from dares between friends, and I've been running naked around downtown, ordering shots with only a towel on, and so on.

Fair play, how do you end up ordering shots with just a towel on though?

Janus100 04-20-2017 05:46 PM

If a female friend found out about this and was super okay with it then who knows? If she wanted to take me out clubbing whilst fully crossdressed I would be SO up for that XD

andrew_b 04-20-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janus100 (Post 2755164)
If a female friend found out about this and was super okay with it then who knows? If she wanted to take me out clubbing whilst fully crossdressed I would be SO up for that XD

Hey I'm sure there is a girl out there who would like that

Janus100 04-20-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2755168)
Hey I'm sure there is a girl out there who would like that

I dont doubt it, trouble is finding them and then having the balls to ask XD

andrew_b 04-21-2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janus100 (Post 2755171)
I dont doubt it, trouble is finding them and then having the balls to ask XD

Best thing to do I think would be to bring it up as a joke and see what they say. Alternatively I could test the waters for you :)

Janus100 04-21-2017 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2755474)
Best thing to do I think would be to bring it up as a joke and see what they say. Alternatively I could test the waters for you :)

I think best bet would be to get pissed and then mention it XD What do you mean test the waters though?

andrew_b 04-24-2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janus100 (Post 2755567)
I think best bet would be to get pissed and then mention it XD What do you mean test the waters though?

That seems like the best plan, well my idea would be I chat to your friends and figure out which like it