getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you rather --- exposure edition (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=291819)

humiliatedboyslave 02-09-2017 05:25 AM

Would you rather --- exposure edition

Which exposure would you choose if you had to choose between the two?

A) Would you rather have your parent(s) or sibling find you bound naked because your escape mechanism failed. Completely on display, with vibrating plug in ass.

Or

B) have your nude photo shoot end up all over tumblr and other sites for anyone to see. And not be able to do anything about it as you signed a model release thinking the photographer was only using them in his portfolio, but instead the photographer has posted his website on the pics and using the pics that he owns the rights to, to advertise his photography studio while showing off every part of you.

Damaris 02-09-2017 02:02 PM

I guess I'd take complete public humiliation for the rest of my life, in the hopes that it would somehow not reach my family/close friends.

And I guess I could explain away the picture.

humiliatedboyslave 02-09-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damaris (Post 2655776)
I guess I'd take complete public humiliation for the rest of my life, in the hopes that it would somehow not reach my family/close friends.

And I guess I could explain away the picture.

Brave!

Since my mom had caught me naked jerking off once, and my dad and brothers have caught naked, but not my sister, I think I would still choose option A. At least once it's over, it's just something to laugh at. But as I think about it, I bet my brother would take a couple pictures for helping me out, but I don't think he'd post them.

UberGenius 02-09-2017 02:58 PM

I think I'd rather A. At least then it would be semi private, albeit very humiliating haha.

Jaro 02-09-2017 09:40 PM

The first. That's at least a one time thing for a select view.
Photo's on the internet you can NEVER take back!

humiliatedboyslave 02-10-2017 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2656425)
The first. That's at least a one time thing for a select view.
Photo's on the internet you can NEVER take back!

Quote:

Originally Posted by UberGenius (Post 2655841)
I think I'd rather A. At least then it would be semi private, albeit very humiliating haha.

Totally agree. It would be so humiliating be found like that by mother or sister. But as you mentioned, at least it's private, once it's on the internet it can go viral.

marvelfanboy86 02-10-2017 04:17 AM

Seems like a weird question to me, but to honest I guess the first one. I'm not sure.

Retod 02-10-2017 07:10 AM

I would take the second option.

BIGTENCountry12 02-10-2017 10:33 AM

would you rather

theres no choice for me, i have both being done now to me.

my family found out about my alt life. caught me in person and see other proof. resulting me never being allowed to be clothed and refuse anything they tell me.

as far as the tumblr i have one online right now

steve101 02-10-2017 03:58 PM

My biggest fear is parents and sibling catching me so I'd pick B and hope no one I knew saw it.

humiliatedboyslave 02-11-2017 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelfanboy86 (Post 2656791)
Seems like a weird question to me, but to honest I guess the first one. I'm not sure.

That's the point of these questions... they are a weird and not too realistic....
But they can make you really think between two interesting options

humiliatedboyslave 02-11-2017 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retod (Post 2656890)
I would take the second option.

On permanent display online. And just hoping your family never sees?

humiliatedboyslave 02-11-2017 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGTENCountry12 (Post 2657052)
theres no choice for me, i have both being done now to me.

my family found out about my alt life. caught me in person and see other proof. resulting me never being allowed to be clothed and refuse anything they tell me.

as far as the tumblr i have one online right now

So you stay naked around them all the time now?

Send me a PM with your tumblr. Don't send it here as if it has nudity, it's against the rules.

humiliatedboyslave 02-11-2017 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve101 (Post 2657374)
My biggest fear is parents and sibling catching me so I'd pick B and hope no one I knew saw it.

I agree, I don't like the idea of parents or sibling catching me. Well, for me it'd again, at least my sister hasn't caught me. But still, I don't like the idea of voluntarily setting myself up for it.

But option B, someone is bound to see it, and then it starts to spread around the circle of friends behind your back.

Sam07 02-11-2017 11:04 AM

Hmm tough question

i would take option A and hope its my brother :P he already knows about my kinks and stuff so i can get out of the mood easily compared to being at the constant fear that your colleagues or random people on road would see them because if it is to really happen every look on the road is gonna be so painful