getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dares for wife (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=110424)

Crocodile_jkg 06-18-2012 07:17 PM

Dares for wife

My wife likes bondage and being blindfolded. I am looking for dares to do to her while she is bound. If I can not complete an accepted dare punishments will be done to me. No blood or scat.

Dravot 06-18-2012 07:37 PM

Can you give us anymore info about likes, dislikes, limits, what you have for toys?

Crocodile_jkg 06-18-2012 07:46 PM

We have several dildos and vibrators and a fair assortment of cuffs and binders. I can get more toys if they are needed.

We have just done bondage and spanking and I want to expand her pleasures and pain.

Puppykind 06-18-2012 08:03 PM

Run ice all over her body, and then fill her pussy with it. Tease her clit, bring her to the edge of orgasm, but don't let her cum until it's all melted.

comicslave 06-18-2012 08:33 PM

I have many ideas... many in deed..

Anyway... Simple, when you tie her make it so her legs and thighs are spread apart and unable to close, then use a belt or something like that to whack right on the puss and thighs. It will make her feel pain and be more sensitive to touch.

I post something here.. mostly about PM's but now I wanna post Yadda yadda @.@

Crocodile_jkg 06-19-2012 07:58 AM

Plan

I am going to stop by the local adult toy shop tonight to buy a ball gag for my wife, I think this is a good time to introduce it into our sex life. Tonight I will tie her down to our bed on her back. Her hands will be tied to the head board directly above her head and her ankles will be tied to the edges of the head board. This is not her favorite position, but I like it and it gives me good access to her. I also use ropes tied to her knees and the side rails, this makes it impossible for her to close her thighs and protect her pussy. Once she is bond and blindfolded I will have her open her mouth and gag her. Then I will whisper into her ear that what I am doing to her is the result of an online dare. First I will use my belt to give her ass pussy and thighs a good beating. Then I will rub her body with ice. Finally I will fill her pussy with ice and leave it there until it melts. I may have to use some tape so she can not push the ice out while I play with her clit. Once the ice melts I will give her a good hard fucking. After all is done she will clean up any mess.

Looking for more dares and ideas for new toys to get.

Crocodile_jkg 06-20-2012 10:37 AM

The dare

The dare went very well. Wife was not very interested at first, but a few smacks across her bare ass reminded her who the boss is. I tied her as previously described and suffered her pussy with ice. I had a few cubes left over so I put them in her ass. She was having a hard time keeping the cubes in so I taped her holes shut. I used my belt on her pussy and thighs while the cubes melted. I am shure she will have some black and blue marks. After the cubes melted I took the tape off and fucked her pussy.

MasterByRemote 06-22-2012 10:33 PM

Don't forget to pay attention to those tits of hers. Tie them tightly and while you fuck her apply nipple clamps with a chain.
If they're tied tightly you can increase the sensation by getting her to lie on her front thereby squashing her already bulging boobs.