getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Help me expand my closet! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=327567)

letsdothis 11-22-2017 02:03 AM

Help me expand my closet!

I will be skiing nearly every day this winter so I decided everytime I go out I should where female clothes underneath and maybe if I feel daring enough, female snow wear. Any outfits works as long as it fits under ski pants and a jacket!

Please leave suggestions and links of what I should buy to wear under and if you have any dares to go with the outfit that would be even better! I am going to start with a budget of 100 usd a post, no posting two times in a row, but I may expand the budget later.

Thanks

Snow_bound 11-22-2017 04:16 AM

Go shopping for a new snow bib!

There's a catch. It needs to be multiple sizes too small!

Get a few to bring in into the changing room, gather some normal clothing to bring in with you if you don't want to be noticed. Girls size 10-8 might be close to your "size" ;)

Try them on until you find a pair that barley fits, smaller/tighter the better without restricting mobility too much. Get a pair that rides up your butt to make it a bit uncomfortable :D

You'll wear this under your clothing all day, when you get home you can hump the bed until you cum in them :rolleyes:

letsdothis 11-22-2017 10:36 AM

Thanks snowbound, will do that one! Any preferences on colours?

Snow_bound 11-22-2017 10:44 AM

Pink/purple would be best ;) Size is more important though..

Report back to me with how you did!

letsdothis 11-22-2017 11:02 AM

Sounds good. I will go buy them at somepoint today and go skiing in them tommorow.

letsdothis 11-23-2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letsdothis (Post 3047695)
Sounds good. I will go buy them at somepoint today and go skiing in them tommorow.

Ok done the bib pants dare

I walked into my local ski shop and I went to the kids section first, I browsed for a little bit with some weird stares because people didn’t believe I was “buying them for my daughter” because I would be a very young dad in that case, I finally settled on these pink flowery pants that were on sale for 83 dollars. They were girls size 10 so I thought that would be tight enough. I then went to the adults area and picked out a random pair of ski thermals/tights and went to the change room. I went inside the change room and got naked, I struggled to put on the pants but eventually got them on and worked the suspenders up my arm. Once I had them on the suspenders were so tight my dick was hurting and my butt shape was very clear. The pants didn’t cover all of my legs either. I undressed put on my normal clothes left the jacket and bought the pants. Today I skied in them. I went super early in the morning when I knew it wasn’t going to be too busy. It was super awkward loading up the lift with the liftys just staring at me but it turned me on a lot. I did two runs and only a few skiers saw me just sort of pretending they didn’t see me so i was really horny when I got home and dimmed in the pants.

Thanks for the dare, any others would be appreciated.

Snow_bound 11-23-2017 06:15 PM

😆 enjoyed the response. I'll gladly send more if no one else chimes in

letsdothis 11-23-2017 11:56 PM

I’d love some more, it doesn’t seem like anyone else is going to give me a dare so feel free to post as much as you would like, I just got my pay check so I don’t mind spending a little more and I would also love any just normal skiing dares that you know
Thanks

letsdothis 11-25-2017 02:08 AM

I’m going to bump this because I really want some more outfits to wear under ski gear