getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Playtime in the Woods (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=289002)

Synthoras 01-12-2017 02:43 PM

Playtime in the Woods

Hello everyone,
In two days I have some time for myself and I'm planning on wearing diapers, female clothing and go into the Woods to habe some Fun.
But ... Other than that, I don't know what to so there.
So give me some dares and challenges to do.
Limits: other people, permanent stuff, maybe theres more
I have a lot of toys and other stuff. (Like a lot)
The Woods are quite fresh this time of year so please keep that in mind.
Thanks in advance

Luthor 01-12-2017 09:41 PM

This is probably overkill, but here's one:
  1. Find a spot in the woods-- your choice if its secluded or not.
  2. Edge (bring yourself to the brink of orgasm, but don't allow yourself to go over).
  3. Leave a piece of clothing at this spot-- find a new spot at least 1 minute away
  4. Repeat steps 2-3 until there are no clothes left (you can still wear your diapers, if you like).
  5. Once there are no clothes left (or wearing only a diaper), complete one or more of the Finishers below.

Rules:
  • Once you've removed clothing, don't put it back on until you've collected them all.
  • The 1 minute distance should at a brisk pace. You may move more slowly, but you'd need to move further to get the proper distance.
  • Each spot should be at least 1 minute from every other spot, by the note above.

Finishers (you may do more than one):
  1. Move 1 minute away, roll a dice, edge that many times, collect your clothes.
  2. Collect your clothes, but make sure to cum a little on each of them.
  3. Pee a little on each of your clothes. You may only collect them after they all have a little pee.
  4. Freeze a key in ice, handcuff yourself and stay cuffed outside, without clothes, while you wait for it to melt.
  5. Find someone nearby, edge while keeping them in eyesight, then you may collect your clothes

Challenges:
  • Pairs: Each sock and shoe count -- remove and hide them separately.
  • Standing High: Complete wearing the highest heels you have-- remove them last.
  • Blind: complete steps 1-5 blindfolded or with eyes closed).
  • Titties: Bra is the last thing you remove.
  • Hands-free: no hands, possibly with chastity cage-- use a dildo/plug/humping/etc).
  • Edge-a-lot: Whenever you're supposed to edge, roll a die to determine how many times. (For the finisher, this means the first dice determines how many dice to roll, e.g: if you roll a 6, you roll 6 dice to determine how many times you edge).
  • Completionist: Edge multiple times with someone in eyesight-- while staying a minute away from your clothes. Pee on them before collecting them. After collecting them, cum a little on each.

Synthoras 01-13-2017 12:32 PM

Yes, thats quite a lot, but it sound s like fun.

Luthor 01-13-2017 03:29 PM

I hope you'll report back, if you do it or not.