getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ladies....Bra or Not? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276100)

andrew_b 10-05-2016 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toosweet6 (Post 2450713)
I do not wear bras my boyfriend punishes me if I wear one. I am only to wear one if I go somewhere nice.

Well that's an interesting question

andrew_b 10-05-2016 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 2450854)
Its not the bra that is the problem its her tits are so heavy causing her backache .She has wanted a reduction for a few years now but cant get it on the N.H.S.

That sucks and I bet if she wanted them enlarged they'd allow it

rhode64 10-05-2016 11:10 AM

true

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2451057)
That sucks and I bet if she wanted them enlarged they'd allow it

We know someone who got them made bigger .Her doctor said she suffered from depression and low self esteem because she only had small breasts .She now has tits like rugby balls but she seems to think it was worth it .
It stinks that my mrs cant get a reduction but women who want an enlargement just have to have a sob story to get false ones .give me ordinary tits any day no matter the size.

SlutQueen 10-05-2016 11:43 AM

Yes I do normally wear a bra, almost always, but I am willing not to if someone wants me to or sometimes just for fun. But I do go without panties sometimes. And yes it does feel great to take it off at the end of the day ;)

andrew_b 10-05-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 2451268)
We know someone who got them made bigger .Her doctor said she suffered from depression and low self esteem because she only had small breasts .She now has tits like rugby balls but she seems to think it was worth it .
It stinks that my mrs cant get a reduction but women who want an enlargement just have to have a sob story to get false ones .give me ordinary tits any day no matter the size.

That is just shocking

andrew_b 10-05-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlutQueen (Post 2451291)
Yes I do normally wear a bra, almost always, but I am willing not to if someone wants me to or sometimes just for fun. But I do go without panties sometimes. And yes it does feel great to take it off at the end of the day ;)

If you had to choose, no panties or bra. Which would you go for?

SlutQueen 10-05-2016 02:28 PM

No panties, I do that pretty often

SexeeLexee 10-09-2016 06:13 AM

I wear one to work and the gym, but thats about it. I paid too much for these tits to keep em restrained lol

Sxyvirginia 10-09-2016 06:42 AM

Do you normally wear a bra?
Only if i have ro go somewhere

In an average day would you wear one?
Yeah.... i feel it safe to wear.. rather than getting people a free show of my big shaking boobs when i walk....

When you get home after a long day would you normally take it off?
At home... i don't wear bra at all..... it's such a nice feeling to make these huge melons free from their cage.... :)

Today i forgot to remove my bra nd went for a short nap in the afternoon, and now my boobies are complaining and want some fresh air.... going to remove it now... ;)

master871 10-09-2016 09:56 PM

My wife wears a bra when she leaves the house (always for work). When she is home the bra is required to be off. After the children go to bed, she is naked.

andrew_b 10-09-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master871 (Post 2458163)
My wife wears a bra when she leaves the house (always for work). When she is home the bra is required to be off. After the children go to bed, she is naked.

Oh now they are rules that I like the sound of

master871 10-09-2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master871 (Post 2458163)

Forgot to add, her bras should ALWAYS be front clasping.

slyna 10-10-2016 03:16 AM

I enjoy going without bras, and most often do too. The times I always wear bras are when exercising, running.

Aquilla 10-10-2016 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2420429)
Do you normally wear a bra?

In an average day would you wear one?

When you get home after a long day would you normally take it off?

I't depends on what I'm wearing really. If I'm wearing a shirt then most of the time i wear a bra but I was wearing a dress I'd got bra less.

When i get home and I'm wearing a bra it usually comes.off pretty quickly haha. It helps me relax :)

tcitycity 10-10-2016 05:45 AM

at times

My wife will often only wear a bra per a job or per a event where her need to be properly dressed is required .. as it is it is very very rare.