getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Messengers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Kik Video Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=283023)

Dare Lord 11-19-2016 09:26 AM

Kik Video Dare

For anyone feeling a little exhibitionist-y. I haven't seen another thread quite like this, at least. Kik lets you send short videos as well as pictures, and I figured we should really be taking advantage of that.

So here's how it goes: Each person who posts in this thread will commit to giving a short video of their choosing to however many people they choose-- whoever asks first. (Example: I'll send a video of xxxxxxx to the first xxx people who ask for it on kik.) What the video is and how many people can see it depend on how daring you feel at the moment.

I'll go first: I'll send a video of myself naked and masturbating to the first 5 people who ask for it on kik.

Good luck to anyone and everyone who tries this!

bottomsup 11-19-2016 05:58 PM

I'm a sub and will send a video of anything anyone wants to see that can't be done behind the bathroom door. To the first 10 people that contact me. Kik bottomsup629

chandum1389 11-20-2016 02:24 AM

anything that can be done behind bathroom door :3
to any number of people

SacrificeViper 11-20-2016 06:57 AM

Anything within my limits that contains cross dressing to any number of people.
Kik is in signature.

trying 11-22-2016 07:26 AM

anything in a toilet cubicle in work
kik is dogwall

rhode64 11-26-2016 04:14 AM

kik

I will send to anyone that asks my kik is rhode52

Dare Lord 02-02-2017 09:22 AM

I will send a video of myself naked and masturbating to the next 10 people who ask.

wedgie_man 02-02-2017 11:47 AM

I will send 2 videos of their choosing to the next 10 people who request it.

Kik: undielover19

Spicymeatball17 02-02-2017 07:17 PM

I will send a video of me naked playing with myself in a public bathroom stall
To the next 5 people
Kik Spicymeatball17

Handsomeboy 02-02-2017 07:32 PM

Ill send anything to anyone just ask ;)
Kik : Marcoperic

Qazm 02-02-2017 07:46 PM

Hi

I will send a naked video of me masturbating to the next to people who ask qazm12

kurdt1984 02-03-2017 02:27 AM

I send a video stripping and getting hard to the first 3 females and 1 male

Kik: kurdtkoebane

Dare Lord 05-27-2017 08:46 AM

So, I have a currently ongoing (long-term) dare that I have to send a short video of me masturbating naked to anyone who sends me the message "SHOW ME" on kik. It's in the signature. I also have to send each person a couple of humiliating statements. The only way I can be free of this is if I go a week without someone asking for it. I've been doing this all year, and still this hasn't happened. I'm starting to think I won't ever be free from it.

Now I've been dared to keep this dare alive. How long will it last? A month? A year? Anyone can ask-- guys, girls, I'll send it to you regardless. I'll be changing the video from time to time, and I'll also talk to anyone who wants to talk. But this is just a reminder: If you send me the message "SHOW ME", I will humiliate myself for your amusement.

(Oh god I can't believe I'm doing this)

BoiForUse 05-28-2017 12:55 AM

I'll send a custom 30 second video on Kik to the first 10 people who ask me for one. You tell me what I'll be doing in the video.

Dare Lord 06-25-2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare Lord (Post 2806194)
So, I have a currently ongoing (long-term) dare that I have to send a short video of me masturbating naked to anyone who sends me the message "SHOW ME" on kik. It's in the signature. I also have to send each person a couple of humiliating statements. The only way I can be free of this is if I go a week without someone asking for it. I've been doing this all year, and still this hasn't happened. I'm starting to think I won't ever be free from it.

Now I've been dared to keep this dare alive. How long will it last? A month? A year? Anyone can ask-- guys, girls, I'll send it to you regardless. I'll be changing the video from time to time, and I'll also talk to anyone who wants to talk. But this is just a reminder: If you send me the message "SHOW ME", I will humiliate myself for your amusement.

(Oh god I can't believe I'm doing this)

I've been dared to bump this thread so more people will see my humiliation. I change up the video every 10th time. The current video is of me naked, jerking off, and saying how horny I am. It's my most embarrassing one yet. So, in accordance with the dare, I'm inviting all of you to watch me.

(Or, you know, you could just let a week run out and free me from this dare, if you're feeling generous...)