getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you rather --- exposure edition (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=291819)

humiliatedboyslave 02-12-2017 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam07 (Post 2658321)
i would take option A and hope its my brother :P he already knows about my kinks and stuff so i can get out of the mood easily compared to being at the constant fear that your colleagues or random people on road would see them because if it is to really happen every look on the road is gonna be so painful

But wouldn't you worry your brother would decide to take a few pics before helping you out of your restraints? That was my concern with that option even though I'd still choose this option.

PartySlut 03-19-2017 08:17 PM

Most would you rather are pretty easy for me to decide between but this one wasn't. And I think I'd go with choice A

Twins 03-19-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 2655166)
Which exposure would you choose if you had to choose between the two?

A) Would you rather have your parent(s) or sibling find you bound naked because your escape mechanism failed. Completely on display, with vibrating plug in ass.

Or

B) have your nude photo shoot end up all over tumblr and other sites for anyone to see. And not be able to do anything about it as you signed a model release thinking the photographer was only using them in his portfolio, but instead the photographer has posted his website on the pics and using the pics that he owns the rights to, to advertise his photography studio while showing off every part of you.

A so much a
I would love that

Scrap 03-19-2017 09:03 PM

I think I would prefer B. At least I could say it was a professional modelling shoot, regardless of who saw it or what the content was. If A, there is no way around the awkward explaining...

Cynzia 03-19-2017 09:49 PM

As hard as it is to say it, I would go with option 'A' as well. The internet has a way of never letting you forget your mistakes and there would be the off chance that option A would lead to everyone being too embarrassed to ever bring it up again. At the very worst I could cut myself off from my family if they got too 'religious/moral condemnation' on me. At least I would have a clean slate with other people (employers, etc).

DaremeNaked 03-20-2017 08:48 AM

Option B seems better because it was a professional photoshoot afterall, nothing to be ashamed off. Especially because if they ended up like that means the exposed person has a nice to wonderful body. Maybe it can attract comments and appreciations fro whoever connects the dots and realizes it was you. Nothing that bad in that one.

gbdare 03-20-2017 10:04 AM

I'd definitely take B. I like the thrill of being seen by as many people as possible. In fact, there are nude pics of me all over the internet now! Send me a PM if you want to see them - or if you have a Tumblr or other site you would like to add them to - LOL!

AnotherGirl1 03-21-2017 03:17 PM

A) simply because I can trust my family members... I know it would still be really really really embarrassing, but at least I would know that I was seen only by one person, not by thousands...

Amy5 03-21-2017 05:04 PM

Option B. Would die of shame if family caught me tied up.

Bonsai 03-21-2017 05:39 PM

I rather b ,,,,,,

humiliatedboyslave 03-22-2017 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartySlut (Post 2705652)
Most would you rather are pretty easy for me to decide between but this one wasn't. And I think I'd go with choice A

Glad to hear you had to stop and think about. I generally agree many are usually an easy answer for me too.

humiliatedboyslave 03-22-2017 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twins (Post 2705656)
A so much a
I would love that

Sounds like you might want to try this? You can always try it, use cuffs or locks and leave the keys conveniently in sight but far from your reach. Just make sure someone will be arriving home soon.
If you do, please PM me how it went! Or post back here!

humiliatedboyslave 03-22-2017 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrap (Post 2705699)
I think I would prefer B. At least I could say it was a professional modelling shoot, regardless of who saw it or what the content was. If A, there is no way around the awkward explaining...

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaremeNaked (Post 2706202)
Option B seems better because it was a professional photoshoot afterall, nothing to be ashamed off. Especially because if they ended up like that means the exposed person has a nice to wonderful body. Maybe it can attract comments and appreciations fro whoever connects the dots and realizes it was you. Nothing that bad in that one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy5 (Post 2708313)
Option B. Would die of shame if family caught me tied up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonsai (Post 2708513)
I rather b ,,,,,,

And don't you worry that your family and friends will probably end up seeing these online? So they still will see all of you, just not in person.

humiliatedboyslave 03-22-2017 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynzia (Post 2705722)
As hard as it is to say it, I would go with option 'A' as well. The internet has a way of never letting you forget your mistakes and there would be the off chance that option A would lead to everyone being too embarrassed to ever bring it up again. At the very worst I could cut myself off from my family if they got too 'religious/moral condemnation' on me. At least I would have a clean slate with other people (employers, etc).

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnotherGirl1 (Post 2708105)
A) simply because I can trust my family members... I know it would still be really really really embarrassing, but at least I would know that I was seen only by one person, not by thousands...

That's my thinking after I thought it over. I imagine that once one friend or co-worker found it, that URL would be spread behind my back.
And yeah, kind of think it would be one of those things that never get brought up again, just lived over in your mind again to torment you.

dannyfanny720 03-22-2017 05:59 AM

B because the odds of someone who knows me really seeing those photos is small, but a risk is a risk.