getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] The Game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101437)

zoomzoom134 03-08-2012 07:16 PM

The Game

Chapter 1 - The Game

There was only one working streetlight on Adam drive. The street was bright as a carnival. In a sense that was pretty much exactly what was going on, one big carnival full of drunk and vulnerable teens. Greg had Rebecca in his grasp. They slowly ascended to the second story of the house. The music was so loud they could barely hear each other, and at least Greg could barely remain standing. “Rebecca, I have been waiting for this moment for so long, I can’t put into words how much I love you.”

As they went into the bedroom, Rebecca started to unzip Greg’s pants. He could barely remain standing and abruptly stumbled onto the bed. The pants were gone, and boxers remained. “Greg, if we are going to do this, we are going to do it my way.” Rebecca then exposed her breast and slowly rubbed it against Greg. “And how… exactly do you want do this?” Greg said in amusement. She pulled out a small male thong. “You are going to wear these.” For a short time Greg hesitated. He then used what seemed to be left of his remaining strength to put the thong on. See then pressed her hand against his thong, slowly, in a teasing sort of way. There was an immense variety of emotion in his body. She could feel it, as she rubbed up against him. “I have got a surprise for you Gregory”. She then pulled out of her purse 4 pairs of cuffs. Greg filled with the energy from being close to graduating from virgin, didn’t resist at all. She had Greg firmly held against the bed. Greg started to apply pressure, but could not move.

Rebecca then ripped of his shirt. The buttons fell all over the place and what his athletic mid-section was exposed. She slowly started to bite him all over his body. He had never been use to this sort of pain. “Greg, I have got even a bigger surprise for you, are you ready for it?” Greg couldn’t even answer he was trapped in a world of sensations. She then blindfolded him with a small but sufficient cloth. “What are you doing now?” She then started to shove a gagging device into his mouth. Greg cried out in discomfort but he was in no position to do anything about it. Greg started to make motions up and down unable to speak. She then firmly grabbed his family legacy and started to squeeze slowly, telling Greg to calm down or else. Greg stopped resisting. He then saw and heard a flash go off.

To be continued…

My blog that has all my stories can be found at zoomzoom1341.wordpress.com

zoomzoom134 03-11-2012 08:18 PM

Episode 2 - For the Team

Episode 2 – For the Team

“Don’t question my authority grunt.” Jacob slapped one of the grunts hard enough to knock him to the ground. “Every single one of you will do exactly what I say, when I say it. You are all my property. If you all want in, then get with the program. Take your clothes off.” A dozen or so freshman started to strip. “Tie them up to the trees” Jacob yelled. The veterans started to tie up the half-naked freshman to the trees as Jacob ordered. “I don’t think any of you understand what it means to be one of us. You have to sacrifice everything you knew, your old-identity, your freedom, everything and I mean EVERYTHING belongs to me now.” Most of the freshmen were scared. “We are going to play a little game, if one of you don’t want to have to do this any further then just say so. I will let the first person who begs me to let them out not go through with this punishment, but that person will have to live with abandoning the team.” A dead silence came, but it was clear most members were in deep thought. After thirty seconds or so, one of the grunts caved in. “Please let me go.” All of the others looked at that person with disgust. Two veterans went to him and cut him loose. “Bring him here.” The grunt was dragged to Jacob. “We do not abandon our own. You are going to pay dearly for this mistake of yours.” The veterans then forced his belly against the ground, they ripped off his underwear. Jacob started to piss on him. The grunt started to cry, and the freshmen were learning a valuable lesson. “Get out of my sight.”
-
Rebecca started to lie against Greg in the bed with her digital camera. “Don’t cry Greg it is going to be ok, all you have do is follow some simple instructions and I won’t distribute these pics” She then slid her hand over Greg’s body one last time. Greg face was hot red. There was a long silence, Greg then realized she had gone.

“Hey man, so how is that computer coming along Adam?” “I should have it completed in about 3 weeks.” Adam then looked around, “Hey, have you seen Greg?” “I think he went upstairs.” Adam started to walk upstairs. “Hey Rebecca, where are you going?” She didn’t even look at Adam, she went out the front door and left the party. Adam then opened the door to find Greg tied up. “Uh… Greg… what is going on?” Adam took off the gagging device. “Untie me quickly we have to stop that bitch.” “She is already gone.” Adam picked all the locks to the cuffs. “What happened?” “I am not sure, she double crossed me. I think she is going to blackmail me.” Greg put some pants on and they both went to the car. “That bitch is going to pay for this.”
-
“I have got some plans for you Finch. Once in a while, someone comes along that has potential, you are that person. However, you will have to pay a great price to take my throne. The cost will be greater than you can think.” “Jacob, I am prepared to do whatever it takes to please you but I think you need to slow down.” Jacobs black mustang then passed a red light. He turned towards Finch. “I know you have what it takes to please me.” He pulled over the mustang in a residential neighborhood. “Put these on” Jacob handed Finch a diaper.

To be continued…

zoomzoom134 03-17-2012 08:05 PM

Episode 3 – Ring Ring

Episode 3 – Ring Ring

“You are going to learn to trust me Finch, give me everything you got.” Finch then started to hand Jacob all of the belongings that were on him from outside the car. “Give me that cellphone and your shoes.” Finch, with a hint of anxiety, gave Jacob the last of what he had on him. The only thing that was left with him was his white, and untoned but skinny body and a diaper. Finch covered his sack in embarrassment. Jacob started to roll up the window to his mustang. “Wait Jacob, where are you going? My house is not anywhere near here.” “I know, good luck getting there, and also make sure to be up and ready at your house in about 2 hours sharp. We got some freshmen to untie.” Finch’s face lit up in embarrassment. “See ya” , and just as discretely as they came, Jacob was now gone.
-
“You should not be driving Greg, you are not in the right state of mind.” Greg looked over to Adam with a silencing expression, “We have got to stop Rebecca before she destroys me.” “Greg… Why would she want do that?” “I don’t know Adam, but she obviously she has been planning this entire thing out for quite some time.” “Greg it is 4AM we both have school tomorrow. I know you were really @#$%^% but there is nothing we can do at this point. You are going to have to wait for her to contact you.”

As Adam made his comment, Greg naturally started to accelerate the truck even faster than before. Tears started to go down his cheeks, “I just can’t believe this happening.” Adam was starting to get a frightening look. “It is ok Greg you are going to get through this.” Greg’s cellphone started to ring, it was Rebecca. Greg answered the phone quickly and with an uncontrollable rage yelled “WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?” Spit splatted all over the car. “Now now, Greg, you will learn of that very soon but listen to my instructions very carefully.” Rebecca gave instructions for Greg and Adam to meet her at a parking lot near their school at approximately 7AM. Adam looked at Greg, neither of them had any idea what was next.
-
Jacob looked at his watch, “6AM sharp”. Finch got out of his house, entered Jacob’s mustang and looked at Jacob with a dreaded tired look. “Yes sir.” Jacob started to drive the car slowly. He then pulled into a McDonald’s. “What do you want to eat Finch?” “No thank you I am good.” “Finch I know you are hungry, don’t worry I will cover it, what do you want?” They both the usual breakfast meal and Jacob pulled onto the side of a road close to where Jacob had just been deserted in a diaper. Finch looked at Jacob with caution. Jacob put his hand over Finch’s leg. He started slowly to bring his hand closer in. “Jacob, I have a girlfriend, this is just not who I am.” “I know, you are going to have give that all up.” Jacob took his arm off Finch’s leg and moved it around his neck. Jacob drew him in. Finch, with complete dissatisfaction, kissed Jacob, as Jacob forced their heads together.

To be continued…

zoomzoom134 03-17-2012 08:12 PM

Note to readers

Hi guys,
I am very excited to see that many people have been reading my story. I hope you are pleased with this story and the direction it is going. If not, I am more then happy to receive your feedback via PM, or a comment here. I am very flexible with the story, and would be happy to incorporate different ideas.

Also please visit my site, which has all my stories, and I hope to add special features like polls etc. zoomzoom1341.wordpress.com

Also I will be posting new episodes at least 3 days in advance on my blog. So check in often!