getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Wedgie Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11064)

RHS 5 06-17-2009 11:12 AM

Put shaving cream down the back of a pair of panties and do a bra connection wedgie, then followed by a squicky clean wedgie. Lastly, you must lick off any remaining off your underware.

idoanything 06-17-2009 11:32 AM

put toothpaste on your balls and penis and ass crack and then give yourself a hanging wedgy for 10 minutes

RHS 5 06-17-2009 11:36 AM

And you so put peanut butter on your underware all over, give yourself a hanging wedgie for 10 min. And piss yourself during the wedgie and then after 10 min you must lick any visible peanut butter off your underware.

OnDRun 06-17-2009 12:23 PM

ok insert something of decent size into your ass then put on a thong and give yourself an over the shoulders wedgie

I have access to a "conservative" sisters clothing. No toys or anything sexual like that.
Limits: lots of pain, family, blood, really messy

wedgieplease 06-17-2009 06:41 PM

i call it an enema wedgie: start an enema put the liquid inside you then wedgie yourself keep your self wedgied until you let out ALL the liquid

walapalooo 06-17-2009 11:42 PM

If possible stick an object of any size and length into your butt. Coat it with toothpaste or hot sauce for some extra fun .Put on a pair or 2 of sturdy granny panties and fill them with as many disgusting things as you can find. ANYTHING will do. Give yourself a squeaky clean to get everything rubbed in. Then do a propellor wedgie getting in as many cranks as possible without ripping the underwear. Then find a spot for a hanging wedgie and tie you hands above you or below to a place where the cannot help you what-so-ever. Drop down and enjoy the hanging wedgie until u can touch the floor or the panties rip.

ant 06-18-2009 05:23 AM

do a jock lock in a bed and call a friend to realese it also get photos and put them on wedgie girls limits: pee, poo, cum, masturbate, public

Iamthebest 06-19-2009 10:11 AM

do a melvin!!!!!!!!!!!!

wedgieplease 06-19-2009 10:29 AM

wow that one was amazing i loved it i dare you to stick as many ice cubes aas possible on your pannies the squeaky clean untill all ice is melted then take off unedrware and put in the freezertill itt freezes then do a hanging wedgie till the pants are dry not warm they have to be dry ;)

Iamthebest 06-19-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedgieplease (Post 154683)
wow that one was amazing i loved it i dare you to stick as many ice cubes aas possible on your pannies the squeaky clean untill all ice is melted then take off unedrware and put in the freezertill itt freezes then do a hanging wedgie till the pants are dry not warm they have to be dry ;)

What's a squeaky clean??:confused:

horpat 06-19-2009 01:26 PM

Drink 5glass of water, and give yourself a bra-connection wedgie. Drink 1 glass of water every 5min, for 1hour, and you cant use the toilet for this hour! :)

P~atrick4life 06-19-2009 04:28 PM

put an egg in your underwear and then give yourself a melvin

CrossdressSlaveBoy 06-19-2009 06:53 PM

collect up all types of natural iteams from outs side like grass and leaves and put them down your undearwear
then give your self a hanging wedgie for 10minutes

anal_guy_fl 06-22-2009 07:57 AM

Find a thick houshold object (as much as you can take). Lube it with toothpaste and insert into your butt. Put chocolate down the front of your pants and give yourself a hanging wedgiw for 10 minutes.

Have fun!

horpat 06-22-2009 09:52 AM

Give yourself a propeller wedgie...count how many round, coz, this number show you, how many ice cubes going to your ass...10-rotation number :D (example 5round=10-5=5ice cubes :D)