getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Abuse my holes (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=270049)

IdekFightMe 07-26-2016 06:21 AM

Abuse my holes

My master has told me to stretch both holes, currently I can comfortably fit (in my pussy) a cucumber, the largest I can fit is a rolling pin. My ass is still rather tight, only 3/4 markers fit. The aim is for both holes to gape.

Anyone who would like to give me tasks should feel free, I will give a report after completing them. If I fail a task I'll speak to my master and request punishment. I don't do pictures or too much pain and nothing public.

Thank you for any tasks you give me to complete.

- Slut

grinser 07-26-2016 06:26 AM

do 10 edges while double penetrate ;P

enjoy an report

IdekFightMe 07-26-2016 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grinser (Post 2336958)
do 10 edges while double penetrate ;P

enjoy an report

Thank you for this task. I put my rolling pin in my slutty cunt and a large carrot in my ass. I used lube for both. I found it felt best when I was on my knees fucking them, edging was fine until the fifth one, with the sixth I came so close to cumming so took a 30 second break. I kept going until my tenth and I almost came but stopped myself because I haven't got permission. Thank you so much for this task my slutty holes feel great.

Jaro 07-26-2016 07:11 AM

I think you really have to focus on your asshole. Stick as many fingers as you can in there and move them around and in and (not completely) out for 10 minutes straight. Then, slide a condom on an unpeeled banana and ass fuck yourself with that slowely but surely for 5 minutes. Then, fuck yourself with it is hard and as fast as you can for another 5 minutes.
Finally, stick one or two fingers of each hand into your hole as far as you can and then try to stretch it open as wide as you can.
And yes, please give a full report!
Have fun!

IdekFightMe 07-26-2016 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2337005)
I think you really have to focus on your asshole. Stick as many fingers as you can in there and move them around and in and (not completely) out for 10 minutes straight. Then, slide a condom on an unpeeled banana and ass fuck yourself with that slowely but surely for 5 minutes. Then, fuck yourself with it is hard and as fast as you can for another 5 minutes.
Finally, stick one or two fingers of each hand into your hole as far as you can and then try to stretch it open as wide as you can.
And yes, please give a full report!
Have fun!

I managed to fit 3 fingers and fucked my ass for 10 minutes. I put the condom on the banana and tried to put it in but I needed to use a lot of lube. After 5 minutes of slow fucking the 5 minutes of fast fucking weren't bad, quite enjoyable I must say. I used two fingers from each hand to stretch my hole out. Thank you for the dare it was extremely enjoyable.

Sub Joe 07-26-2016 01:58 PM

Go and get a cucumber and plenty of lube, sit on your bed and find a way to force it in your Arse, you can lift your legs and try to push it in or hold it on the floor and try sitting on it .. Any way you like but you can't give up until it right in your Arse then pm me

Hangwedgbuttplug 07-26-2016 02:04 PM

Put the bannana back in your ass for 5 minutes fucking it quickly. Then add a carrot, slowly slide it as deep as possible. Then fuck them both as fast as comfortable for 15 minutes. Each day try to get in another finger in your ass until you can self anal fist.