getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Which of these free vacations would you choose? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=402660)

Jaro 04-30-2021 07:24 AM

Which of these free vacations would you choose?

If you were offered one of these vacations entirely free of charge, would you go on one and if so, which one? And why did you make that choice?

Vacation A
You get to spend two weeks on a tropical island resort everything included. The only requirement is that you must stay naked. Upon arrival you have to hand in all your clothes and you will only get them back an hour before you leave for the airport. It's a clothing optional resort so others may be naked as well.

Vacation B
You get to spend two weeks on that same tropical island resort, everything included. Only this time everybody else there is allowed to fuck you in the ass or pussy. The sex will be private, you may choose which hole and you may require them to use a condom, but you can't say no to anyone.

Vacation C
You get to stay two weeks in a fancy hotel in a city of your choosing. Again all expenses paid for (except personal shopping). The stipulation this time is that you must give somebody who works at the hotel a blowjob for each meal (lunch, breakfast and dinner) that you have. You are free to skip meals for less blowjobs.

Vacation D
Last scenario is also in a fancy hotel all expenses paid for. In this scenario you don't have to do anything yourself. Only in this scenario you will have to share your room with a trio, two guys and one girl, who will be be having lots of sex every day in the bed next to you.

StripMePlease 04-30-2021 07:38 AM

I would choose vacation A. The thought of having all my clothes taken away and having no choice but to stay naked for long periods of time has always excited me! Plus I'd be at a nice tropical resort for two weeks for free! I think I'd have a lot of fun there!

Jaro 04-30-2021 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StripMePlease (Post 4361812)
I would choose vacation A. The thought of having all my clothes taken away and having no choice but to stay naked for long periods of time has always excited me! Plus I'd be at a nice tropical resort for two weeks for free! I think I'd have a lot of fun there!

I didn't expect anything else, judging by your username!

redtiger 04-30-2021 08:58 AM

Definitely Vacation A - assuming the island has adequate sunscreen (I have no desire to learn what sunburned balls feels like)

Kenny1800 04-30-2021 11:52 AM

I would choose option B. Having everything included is great and being everyone's fucktoy for two weeks sounds like fun. I might get a sore ass by the end of it but I wouldn't regret it :)

gbdare 04-30-2021 01:00 PM

I'd definitely go with A. I'm a nudist anyway, so it wouldn't be that unusual. Now, if I was to be the only one naked in the public areas of the resort AND I had to sign a photo release and provide my real name to anyone who wanted to take pictures of me, that would make things a bit more interesting!

Azwoodguy2004 04-30-2021 01:07 PM

I’d pick vacation B. Only because I’ve done something similar, it was fun, and have wanted to do something like it again. Went on a camping trip with 2 other guys, and figured I’d be in each of their sleeping bags during the weekend. They had other ideas. When I got in their truck, they had me strip naked. My clothes were out in a zipped bag and locked. We drove about 2 hours to a campground, put up a tent, then I got spit roasted and told I was their fuck toy for the weekend. They also subbed me out to another guy that wandered through the campsite. They gave me my clothes back on the trip home.

hot_viper_2005 04-30-2021 04:53 PM

I think it may be easier to say what wouldn't I like, but...

I would certainly go nude for two weeks without chance to be covered.

I would also do that fully nude vacation that included the fucking. I am straight and getting dicks in my ass or mouth are not my thing, but if this resort was couples the having the ladies watching their man would be what made it something I could do. Also, I assume the ladies with strap-ons could fuck me too. Or face rides.

Lastly I would do BJs for meals. Again, totally straight but for free trip, a guys got to do what a guys got to do.

No way on sharing the room. I'd need my sleep.

nifoc_uk 04-30-2021 05:03 PM

I’d be up for A as well :D

Kisune Karnon 04-30-2021 09:27 PM

Vacation D

Reason: I have the most control over myself and what I want to do. I could request to join the trio or leave them be and wander around until I wanted to sleep. Then I can use headphones/earplugs to drown out any sounds I don't want to hear while I sleep.

Horny Mask 05-01-2021 04:46 PM

B, it sounds like the one that I have the most potential pleasure from

hot_nick20 05-02-2021 03:39 PM

A or D.

Tending more towards A. I don't per se mind being naked and hey, at least if it's a clothing optional resort and i'm not the only one, it'd be okay.

If i'd definitely be the only one naked, i'd go with D. I could enjoy the show if i felt like it and otherwise i'd just use headphones or earplugs if necessary at night. Of course, seeing as i'm way to often horny and sexually frustrated already, this might actually be torture, but hey, can't know that until i tried.

B an C... well, while i'm slightly bi-curious (at least in my head), i've never done anything with another guy, so if i ended up not liking or even hating it, being a free-use fucktoy or having to give blowjobs for food would ruin my vacation.

xt599 05-02-2021 04:08 PM

A or D

I have no problems being naked, I usually am at home anyways.

theres no stipulation for D that says I wouldnt get to join them or enjoy watching them so theres really no down side to that one other than maybe a lack of sleep.

unlucky_duck 05-02-2021 04:14 PM

Option A - I really like the idea of being the only one (or one of a few people) naked

Switch528 05-02-2021 08:44 PM

I would have to go with A, second choice would be D. I wouldn't want to have to have no choice for sexual acts or partners.