getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Puppy play group (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=269875)

Nick wild 07-24-2016 07:07 PM

Puppy play group

Hey get dare. I really enjoy animal role play, and I have noticed that pet play is in a significant number of people's likes... However there isn't a lot of animal role play threads. So let's make a good thread for puppy play.

My part:
Depending on interest shown I will try to post puppy role play tasks on this thread about once a week. My post will be done in red so they stick out from reports.

Your part: do the task, and post a response on this thread with a short (3-4 sentence) statement on how it went. USE BLACK TEXT so it is differentiated from the tasks.

I hope this is a successful thread, let's get started

g629 07-24-2016 07:09 PM

I'll do this as often as I can, can't wait!

Nick wild 07-24-2016 07:11 PM

Ok to start off there is a uniform

-Naked ( animals don't wear clothes)

-socks on hands and feet ( gives you blunt appendages similar to paws)

- collar. ( are you a pet or stray?) pet: wears a collar ( real dog collar or substitute some thing Similar). Stray dogs skip this.

-On all fours. Crawl around when you are a dog since this is how they walk.

From now on when I say "become a dog" this is the state that you should be in.

Now for the first task: become a dog and eat a snack off the floor, and drink water from a bowl on the floor. Then go to bed as a dog: On top of covers only using the bottom half of the bed. Dare ends when you wake up in the morning.

Ravenwood 07-24-2016 07:44 PM

I will take part as often as I can

GriffinStar 07-24-2016 09:05 PM

This sounds exciting, Count me in!

Nick wild 07-29-2016 11:34 PM

Ok so this thread got some interest, but no reports yet. There must be a report given before I post the next task. Please try the task and report back I don't want this thread to die.

SpecialSort 07-29-2016 11:41 PM

Newbie but, count me in.

So, I've been doing research on giving pet play dares and I realized that I've never personally done it before. I'll try to join in, see what it's like on the other end of the table. ( Plus I also don't want this thread to die. ) ;)

harrier10 07-31-2016 04:22 AM

I've done the task being naked was easy but staying on all 4 hurt after a while I ate some chocolate biscuits of the floor and drunk a bowl of water. Sleeping was hard with no quilt or pillows to use especially naked as well.

NekoBoy:3 07-31-2016 04:48 AM

I love being naked, collared and on all fours. Even if I did it a ton of times it still really amuse me and I feel very humiliated (which is one of my fetishes)! Eating and drinking was easy, but sleeping on top of the blankets was tough. I am a dog that likes comfort and I was freezing on top of the bed... But I need to do what my Master says so... Thabks for the dare! Will definitvly do the otger ones! Woof

Nick wild 07-31-2016 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrier10 (Post 2343767)
I've done the task being naked was easy but staying on all 4 hurt after a while I ate some chocolate biscuits of the floor and drunk a bowl of water. Sleeping was hard with no quilt or pillows to use especially naked as well.

I hope you enjoyed the experience overall. Maybe some cheep knee pads would be a good purchase if you would like to keep trying pet play.

Nick wild 07-31-2016 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NekoBoy:3 (Post 2343779)
I love being naked, collared and on all fours. Even if I did it a ton of times it still really amuse me and I feel very humiliated (which is one of my fetishes)! Eating and drinking was easy, but sleeping on top of the blankets was tough. I am a dog that likes comfort and I was freezing on top of the bed... But I need to do what my Master says so... Thabks for the dare! Will definitvly do the otger ones! Woof

Glad you enjoyed it!

SpecialSort 07-31-2016 02:20 PM

So, I finished the task a few nights ago and thought I'd talk about it now. This was my first experience in the shoes of the pup. I had a hard time at the start getting into the mindset. I tossed a ball across my room and chased after it to try and help myself. After a few tries I finally felt ready, I then walked over and ate my few small strips of chicken. I then began trying to drink, after a few attempts I fully realized I had no idea what I was doing. I tried drinking for a few minutes untill I got it to a point where I felt comfortable. I then hopped on top of my small bed and tried balling up. After a few minutes of tossing and turning and messing with my collar, I finally found a comfy spot. After laying there unable to sleep for a few minutes I thought if I turned my fan off it would help. I crawled out of bed and then looked up, there was no way for me to reach the fan on all fours... I then also realized puppy's have no idea how to turn a fan on and off. Due to that, I crawled back into bed and fell asleep after about 35 minutes. Overall, I want to say if was a fun experience and for those who are reading and have never tried - please do! I had never tried before this and it was enjoyable to say the least. ;)

Nick wild 07-31-2016 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialSort (Post 2344518)
Overall, I want to say if was a fun experience and for those who are reading and have never tried - please do! I had never tried before this and it was enjoyable to say the least. ;)

Glad you enjoyed it. You seem to have really gotten into it. Maybe after a few more task pet play might end up in your likes!

Ghostgamer 07-31-2016 05:36 PM

I'm not the biggest fan of pet play but by my gf is so she did it and I loved it she did as she was told buy me and
I even convinced her to go in the yard naked to use the bath room a friend of mine came over and she was scared but after a few minute she loved it I had her out on underwear because I don't like the th out of my best friend wanting to duck my gf but at the end of the day she slept on the eage off the bed with no covers and it was a fun day

P.s. I'm looking for a slave my gf is ok with this because she likes having a 3 party to our relationship so if ur female and under the age of 35 then I'm looking and if ur a lesbian I will let u talk to my gf and she will help u be my slave

TheMan321 07-31-2016 05:41 PM

ima join and post as soon as possiple. great idea for a thread