getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's the most fun thing to put in your diaper? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=191990)

ShadowInTheDarkness 09-04-2014 07:19 PM

What's the most fun thing to put in your diaper?

This is for you diaper fans out there!

What's the most fun thing you've put into your diaper?

For me, it's probably whipped cream. You can get loooads in there, and it feels good :3.

What's everyone else's best experiences?

naked_lego 11-24-2014 10:51 PM

For me I had fun with the foaming shaving cream. Pretty much like whip cream. I especially liked the feeling of it squishing out every nook and cranny when I sat :)
Other thAn that soda feels interesting when you pour it down your diaper. THe fizzing it does gives you a little tingle or tickle down there :)

the_diaper_darer 12-03-2014 09:49 AM

My favorite thing to put in my diaper is either bananas or flower, bananas cause if you put it in the back of the diaper mushed up it is all squishy, and flower cause if you pour it down the front it feels cool and nice

But I'm pretty sure my all time favorite thing to put in my diaper would be worms if I have done that ;)

Cruton 12-03-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowInTheDarkness (Post 1483914)
This is for you diaper fans out there!

What's the most fun thing you've put into your diaper?

For me, it's probably whipped cream. You can get loooads in there, and it feels good :3.

What's everyone else's best experiences?

A cute girl.

Cruton

bcglider 12-05-2014 11:35 AM

Right now i have 2 frozen buritos. Most fun? Dozen raw eggs, i love the feeling when one cracks.

DPRtrap 01-22-2016 05:15 PM

I'd say either bananas or oatmeal. great texture.

Spoiled panties 01-23-2016 01:25 PM

For me it is someone's else waste having that mix together and carrying it around is just brilliant

David b 01-23-2016 02:41 PM

Bacon because you can tell people you have rashes

PlagueBringer 01-24-2016 03:26 PM

My favorite thing to fill my diaper with is cum. I ws able to get about 4 of my own loads and 5 other peoples loads in one diaper at one time.

pantyfooddares 11-15-2017 01:55 AM

I have had 5 marshmallows lightly warmed and I put them in the front for three days
Stuck to everything, felt good

diaperedsophie 07-03-2019 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David b (Post 2069718)
Bacon because you can tell people you have rashes

I don't have anything to add I just love this response 10/10

Berserk 07-05-2019 10:52 AM

Bananas after being inserted. Butter.

Jaro 07-05-2019 11:05 PM

The only things I ever had in my diaper is pee and poop.
Boring? Hmm... maybe it would be interesting to try something else indeed.

rhl 07-08-2019 01:28 PM

Things to put in diaper.
My favorite is marshmallows they warm up and get sticky getting into every place.

Other things
Pee
Shit.
Dirty diaper on table, dinner served in dirty diaper and then eat dinner with no hands out of diaper.

In response to a boy's fantasy I was made to watch a couple hours of scat eating
Later after I filled the diaper up with poop. Girlfriend then changed my diaper and let me know why we watched the scat.
My mouth is open when diaper is placed on head. And I stand in corner. Girlfriend forced more into the mouth before letting the diaper come off. Everything in the mouth got swallowed.
Marshmellows are still my favorite.