getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Girls VS Boys 8 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321052)

Triangle 09-03-2017 03:42 PM

Girls VS Boys 8

BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD please make sure that you have read the rules

Ruless can be found at https://goo.gl/CoV7T7

All posts that need to be quote have been placed below

Triangle 09-03-2017 03:43 PM

Call to Arms

On pain of embarrassment, humiliation & castration (death seemed a tad harsh) it is highly recommended that all players (new & old) re-read the rules on google drive (link in post 1 of this thread), check they can do basic maths & new players are STRONGLY, VIGOROUSLY & ENERGETICALLY advised to have a look at previous BVG threads to see how fast a can be – being aware that a reasonably size rule review has been undertaken

This is my call to arms, The current score is 50.

I await the opening of this game

Triangle 09-03-2017 03:44 PM

1st Reply

I accept the challenge,

The current score is 50.

Triangle 09-03-2017 03:44 PM

Opening of Game

I activate this post completing the 2 boy + 1 girl requirement

This is the start time of the game, it will auto kill in 30 minutes

This game is OPEN to replies with immediate effect

50 + 2 = 52 OR 50 - 5 = 45

Triangle 09-03-2017 03:47 PM

Declaration of Auto-Killed Game

I publicly declare that this game has reached 30 minutes, the last post of the game way made by *** (player who made the last post in the 29th minute of the game) the closing score was ***

The Winning Team was Boys / Girls

*** (Last player to post a number in 29th minute of game), will now post a list of the 5 winners & losers .

Triangle 09-03-2017 03:48 PM

Manual Killing of a Game

I declare that no post containing a number has been posted in the last 10 minutes, therefore I kill this game

The closing score was ***

The winning team was Boys / Girls / Draw

I will post a result post now

Triangle 09-03-2017 03:51 PM

Result Post

A killing post have already been made, stating the final score & the winning team, I am the person who ended the game (reached 0, 100 or posted a manual kill or was last number to be posted before an auto kill) and to list the last 5 females & last 5 males that posted a number. The winning team will then claim there losers (the person from winning gender who posted last number gets 1st pick & so on, unless 5 minutes of no-one making a claim the it is 1st come, 1st served on what is left)

Losers

jammez 09-03-2017 10:58 PM

On pain of embarrassment, humiliation & castration (death seemed a tad harsh) it is highly recommended that all players (new & old) re-read the rules on google drive (link in post 1 of this thread), check they can do basic maths & new players are STRONGLY, VIGOROUSLY & ENERGETICALLY advised to have a look at previous BVG threads to see how fast a can be – being aware that a reasonably size rule review has been undertaken

Come on triangle time to send you down :)

jammez 09-03-2017 11:34 PM

I publicly declare that this game has reached 30 minutes, the last post of the game way made by *** (player who made the last post in the 29th minute of the game) the closing score was ***

The Winning Team was draw

yellowtop 09-04-2017 01:13 AM

Too early in the morning for most people I think.

Good to see the new thread out there. I will study the new rules
and maybe practice typing numbers.

Triangle 09-04-2017 08:37 AM

pirahnna 09-04-2017 08:40 AM

I accept the challenge,

The current score is 50.

Come on guys, 2 vs 1 from the beginning is not bad, we can hold to till the third and fourth person come. Just post as fast as you can and we will be alright !

Dman1212 09-04-2017 09:04 AM

I activate this post completing the 2 boy + 1 girl requirement

This is the start time of the game, it will auto kill in 30 minutes

This game is OPEN to replies with immediate effect

50+2=52

pirahnna 09-04-2017 09:04 AM

52+2=54 .........

Dman1212 09-04-2017 09:05 AM

54+2=56
Tri i hate your pm dare