getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Homework Torture School (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160927)

slaveandslaveonly 11-25-2013 07:05 PM

Homework Torture School

Okay, so the idea is that people chose a role, and students do their homewor(from a real school) or from the thread.

So like, if there was a student that had real homework from a real school, they would say what it was, and teachers would tell them what to do while doing their homework.
So, you can even assign yourself homework, appropiate for your grade level.
Or, people could get homework assignments from this thread, or just generally getdare, and do tasks while doing it.

The roles do not have anything to do with your homework.You can chose your real grade or a lower or higher grade.

Roles:

Students:
Elementary: 1-5th grade, lowest level, easiest tasks(20 people)

Middle: 6-8th grade, middle level, harder tasks(20 people)

High school: 9-11th grade, upper middle, Hard tasks(20 people)

Collage, extremly hard tasks, 12 grade(20 people)

Teachers:
Headteacher: 2-4 people, will add names here later, in charge of school, give tasks and moniter thread.(I, slaveandslaveonly, am NOT a headteacher)

Teacher, high: gives homework and tasks for homework, 10 people

Teacher, low: only gives tasks, 15-20 people

Please, when you join, you MUST state what grade you are(student) or high or low teacher(Teachers), or you will either be pmed to vertify or rejected.

Headteachers, please post below or pm me, first people to ask automatically are accepteed.

There are no semesters or anything, join when you wish, but there are limits(see above) for all roles.

Happy homework, please join soon!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One last thing. My post.

I will be a middle schooler, 7th grade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will later have another post listing all students/teachers that have joined.

alex_carter 11-25-2013 08:51 PM

I'll join as a 1st grader, (start with a good basis, and move up as I master the tasks, like real school LOL) as long as their isn't TOO much homework. I do have a real life, and not necessary, but if it's possible please PM me the homework or a link to it...

I've tried stuff like this before and I can never keep up with the assignments. I always miss them in the multitudes of "I'll join..." or "here's my report..." posts.

Slaveboy123123 11-25-2013 08:57 PM

I would like to join as a 6th grader as well

Jakesdare 11-26-2013 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaveandslaveonly (Post 1152801)
Okay, so the idea is that people chose[choose] a role, and students do their homework(from a real school) or from the thread.

So like, if there was a student that had real homework from a real school, they would say what it was, and teachers would tell them what to do while doing their homework.
So, you can even assign yourself homework, appropriate for your grade level.
Or, people could get homework assignments from this thread, or just generally getdare, and do tasks while doing it.

The roles do not have anything to do with your homework.You can chose[choose] your real grade or a lower or higher grade.

Roles:

Students:
Elementary: 1-5th grade, lowest level, easiest tasks(20 people)

Middle: 6-8th grade, middle level, harder tasks(20 people)

High school: 9-11th grade, upper middle, Hard tasks(20 people)

Collage[College], extremly hard tasks, 12 grade(20 people)

Teachers:
Headteacher: 2-4 people, will add names here later, in charge of school, give tasks and moniter[monitor] thread.(I, slaveandslaveonly, am NOT a headteacher)

Teacher, high: gives homework and tasks for homework, 10 people

Teacher, low: only gives tasks, 15-20 people

Please, when you join, you MUST state what grade you are(student) or high or low teacher(Teachers), or you will either be pmed to verify or rejected.

Headteachers, please post below or pm me, first people to ask automatically are accepted.

There are no semesters or anything, join when you wish, but there are limits(see above) for all roles.

Happy homework, please join soon!!!

One last thing. My post.

I will be a middle schooler, 7th grade.

I will later have another post listing all students/teachers that have joined.

Seeing as this post is about school, I'd be remiss if I didn't correct the things I noticed :x

I'd like to join as a high school student taking college classes!! That'd put me at grade 12.5? If I have to choose one or the other I'll be plain High School student :3

Slave Leia 11-26-2013 02:48 AM

I will join starting at the Very Bottom in 1st grade :p

King426 11-26-2013 03:12 AM

I want to join at 10th grade.. :)

kms003 11-26-2013 04:09 AM

Ill join in the 6th grade :D

SlutBrain 11-26-2013 04:21 AM

I'll join as my year level for next year:
High school - year 11

JONWEDGIE1 11-26-2013 05:04 AM

Since i'm in the 12 grade now. I will be in the 12 on here:D:)

selfbondageslave 11-26-2013 06:37 AM

2 grade

I will join for the second grade .

SwitchBoyC 11-26-2013 07:22 AM

I'll join as a first-grader as Slave Leia's classmate ;-)

Real 11-26-2013 08:20 AM

I will join as a 8th grader.

jack132 11-26-2013 08:40 AM

I join the 6th grade student:)

lewl 11-26-2013 09:43 AM

I will join as a 7th grader

Coolguy333 11-26-2013 09:53 AM

I'll join as a 6th grader