getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Sleepover with three teen males tomorrow looking for dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=228144)

BrendanTheD 07-23-2015 03:11 PM

Sleepover with three teen males tomorrow looking for dares

Tomorrow I'm sleeping over with two of my friends we're all male and all straight I'm a bit curious but I don't know about them so I'm looking for naughty dares but nothing too Insane.

cxb13 07-23-2015 03:13 PM

Play some sort of video game, or card game between you, the loser has to get naked and do what the other two like (within reason) for the duration of the sleepover.

BrendanTheD 07-23-2015 03:19 PM

The only problem is I don't know how accepting they'd be if I was just like "sure lets play Halo, oh and by the way, the looser has to get naked and do as I say"...

cxb13 07-23-2015 03:25 PM

Ah right, I see, with you.

Maybe you could start off with playing for money, then move it onto forfeits? Start with tame forfeits like loser has to get breakfast in the morning or something, and slowly move that on.

If you're looking for personal dares, just something simple like wear no underwear. Edge before they arrive, no cumming.

Those the kind of things you're after?

Cxb

BrendanTheD 07-23-2015 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cxb13 (Post 1856007)
Ah right, I see, with you.

Maybe you could start off with playing for money, then move it onto forfeits? Start with tame forfeits like loser has to get breakfast in the morning or something, and slowly move that on.

If you're looking for personal dares, just something simple like wear no underwear. Edge before they arrive, no cumming.

Those the kind of things you're after?

Cxb

Yeah perfect thanks

cxb13 07-23-2015 03:45 PM

I saw bondage was a like, maybe before they arrive, tie yourself up in some bondage and try to escape before they arrive? Do this about half an hour before they get there.

Report back about your evening also please :)

BrendanTheD 07-23-2015 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cxb13 (Post 1856031)
I saw bondage was a like, maybe before they arrive, tie yourself up in some bondage and try to escape before they arrive? Do this about half an hour before they get there.

Report back about your evening also please :)

I'm going there so that last one won't work but I will report

Greatcornbow 07-25-2015 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrendanTheD (Post 1855995)
The only problem is I don't know how accepting they'd be if I was just like "sure lets play Halo, oh and by the way, the looser has to get naked and do as I say"...

Just make it strip poker or similar. Game ends when first one's naked - and has to stay that way all the time. Other two get fully dressed again.

BrendanTheD 08-06-2015 07:39 AM

i have another upcoming night over with them if anyone has more dares

tickle_monster 08-06-2015 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrendanTheD (Post 1871029)
i have another upcoming night over with them if anyone has more dares

1. No underwear.

2. I'd like to see/hear you tickling each of them for 2 minutes straight. How you achieve this is up to you, but I'm happy to provide ideas if you need help. :P

mattz26 08-06-2015 08:15 AM

Masturbate yourself to orgasm twice this evening, close enough to them so there's a possibility you could get caught. Though better make sure you don't get caught. ;)

You could also try having a small plug in your ass the whole evening.

Or yes, if the 3 friends are involved, a strip poker game is always nice. Or you know, Truth or Dare. ;)

BrendanTheD 08-06-2015 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tickle_monster (Post 1871041)
1. No underwear.

2. I'd like to see/hear you tickling each of them for 2 minutes straight. How you achieve this is up to you, but I'm happy to provide ideas if you need help. :P

Any specifics on how or... Where I should tickle them, dares can be a bit more brazen than last time, they're slightly more into it now

tickle_monster 08-06-2015 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrendanTheD (Post 1871107)
Any specifics on how or... Where I should tickle them, dares can be a bit more brazen than last time, they're slightly more into it now

Slightly more into it? Interesting. How so?

How about an underwear-only tickle fight? First one to beg for mercy looses their underwear and is gang-tickled by the others? :)

BrendanTheD 08-06-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tickle_monster (Post 1871114)
Slightly more into it? Interesting. How so?

How about an underwear-only tickle fight? First one to beg for mercy looses their underwear and is gang-tickled by the others? :)

Well we played truth or dare and all ended up getting naked halfway through most of the time we were covered but some dares exposed quite a bit.... One of them dared me to sit straddled and let him check it out for 15 seconds

tickle_monster 08-06-2015 10:13 AM

And what about my suggestion to add to the dare?