getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Offical Blackmail the loser contest (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82806)

Johnpaul 07-26-2011 07:04 PM

Offical Blackmail the loser contest

In honor of the excellent dare "Blackmail the loser" I would like to create a competition of 2 teams who compete and the losing team will be blackmailed. I will be the Judge. Reply here if you want to join and send me an email for your friend/family/gf or bf and an embarrassing photo. I swear that i will keep the photos completely safe unless you lose. Once enough have joined, i was thinking somewhere around 10 but if there is enough interest maybe more i will divide the teams and give you your challenge.

Participants and email received:
sissypet-no
Mistress hottie-yes
I love new things-no
saul-no
mattinpanties-no
the evil one-no
femalewedgieslave-no
sexylee87-no
iwon-no
slaaf mark-yes

sissypet 07-26-2011 07:07 PM

ok i am in , count me \
limits : public , blood , ilegal , xtreme pain

Mistress Hottie 07-26-2011 07:24 PM

Ill play as long as more people sign up

ofthenorth 07-26-2011 09:13 PM

Why are there 3 threads for this?

i love new things 07-26-2011 09:17 PM

ill play also, so sign me up

Saul 07-26-2011 09:20 PM

I'd be in for it

Mistress Hottie 07-26-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnpaul (Post 503443)
In honor of the excellent dare "Blackmail the loser" I would like to create a competition of 2 teams who compete and the losing team will be blackmailed. I will be the Judge. Reply here if you want to join and send me an email for your friend/family/gf or bf and an embarrassing photo. I swear that i will keep the photos completely safe unless you lose. Once enough have joined, i was thinking somewhere around 10 but if there is enough interest maybe more i will divide the teams and give you your challenge.

One is the original dare, one is my recomendation, and one is this, sorry i guess it is alot, i shouldn't have started a thread

MattInPanties 07-26-2011 09:29 PM

Ill probably be up for this, depends on how loser is decided

GetdareTEO 07-27-2011 02:03 AM

I'm in! Look for the picture and email later! ;)

Johnpaul 07-27-2011 02:07 AM

We have 6, lets try a little longer for more people, any ideas for the challenge?

femalewedgieslave 07-27-2011 02:39 AM

i wont join (wont take pics of myself) but if u PM me i have some ideas for the challenge

Johnpaul 07-27-2011 04:54 AM

The evil one had the good idea of send the pics to the family/gf/bf/friend but also to all of the winning team. I personally think it is a great idea, so include you email when you send your pic and close person's email.

pranadevil 07-27-2011 07:49 AM

Erm... if the loser/losing team automatically has the embarassing pictures sent to their bf/gf/family/whatever... that's not "blackmail" that's "you lose and those close to you see you". It's an entirely different ballgame.

Blackmail would be the loser(s) have to do what the winner says, when they say it, otherwise the picture gets e-mailed out.

GetdareTEO 07-27-2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranadevil (Post 503834)
Erm... if the loser/losing team automatically has the embarassing pictures sent to their bf/gf/family/whatever... that's not "blackmail" that's "you lose and those close to you see you". It's an entirely different ballgame.

Blackmail would be the loser(s) have to do what the winner says, when they say it, otherwise the picture gets e-mailed out.

Well... that's actually right, but it's also a kind of blackmail, because instead of "if you don't do waht I say, the pics will be revealed", it's "if you lose, the pics will be revealed" ;) Not exactly blackmail, but that's how this game works, if you know a game with real blackmail, post it as a thread, so we can participate there as well! :D

Johnpaul 07-27-2011 08:12 AM

True, but i would like to say that it is a form of blackmail. You see you are right, if you don't do what i say i send the pic, this is true for this situation, for you see if you don't do the challenge, then i send the pic, see the correlation? Oh yeah and 2 more people until we can divide up. So start sending those pics.