getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Girls: When did you see your first penis? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8121)

Shiney 05-14-2008 02:24 PM

But yours would be invisible, wouldn't it?

Oreo_here 05-14-2008 03:11 PM

Hm. 11-12. I know I was either in my last year of Primary or first year of High school! Where I lived, then, sexual things were considered 'cool'. Sad I know.

Bebe_Gurl 05-14-2008 09:39 PM

Never seen one really in the flesh;(
I don't even have a brother. Sad I know, But hey, I'm still 14!

BettyBoop 05-15-2008 10:35 AM

I've never seen one in real life, but i only just turned 14 so its no biggie. I don't think they look very nice. lol

mausi7280bi 05-17-2008 12:28 AM

i think ....
i saw my first penis with 14
in a locker room at the gym in school.

My reaction... dont know! I think giggling lol

Sluty pet 06-01-2008 09:17 AM

Hmm, I was like 6 or 7 and I was skinny-dipping with my best friend. :p

glue 06-01-2008 10:21 AM

as i am a male i have seen afew in the urinals (as you do)

but today was the first time i saw one in the flesh and touched one

Naughtybaby 06-01-2008 02:44 PM

i was like 6 and i was suposed to be watching and makin sure no one walked in on mi friend but i was boored and playin wit the doorknob..as all 6 year old do mi shoes were untied and i fell into the bathroom...mi fried didnt even notice and still doesnt know...as for the first time i have ever touched a penis...i was 10 or 11 and it was a dare.;)

e_dawg 06-05-2008 10:38 AM

yea i am a guy, so other than mine i hadn't really seen any till one time a bunch of us guys and girls played t or d. all the guys had to strip and my penis was like 2 inches smaller than everyones and i was very embarrased. it has gotten bigger though now

allieallieoxenfree 06-10-2008 03:03 AM

I was 14. I really liked this guy and i had been flirting with him a ton. Eventually he asked me out and we went to the 8th grade dance together. I was super afraid he would dump me when we got to high school, and i wanted him to like me, so near the end of the dance we snuck off into a dark corner of the school library and started making out. I pulled off his pants (didn't even bother unzipping them) and blew him. His penis really freaked me out, it looked like an alien worm. I probably gave a really bad bj, but i dont remember. I really regret it, i wish i would have waited until it had meant something more. He dumped me about a year later.

cr_ruby_1314 06-17-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewToThis (Post 57133)
I was really young,4 or 5?, I wandered in on my dad when he was getting out of the shower, I Don't really remember my reaction. I think I was more surprised by the hair than the penis.

haha. Same here. The hair was very interesting xD I was around 6 though, and I didn't wander in accidentally. We used to take showers together xD I remember I asked him some pretty embarrassing (for him) questions. =9

Though I've seen one before my dad's when I was around 4. My cousin came over, I think he was around 10 or so, and we played a game of house that turned quite interesting. That one was totally hairless, but hard nevertheless. I still remember it... and I wish I had explored it more thoroughly xD I didn't know what was what at the time though, so I just stared at it (and kissed it as part of the game). He kissed me too but I don't think he knew what he was doing either since he never parted my legs, so he probably saw nothing much.

cr_ruby_1314 06-17-2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allieallieoxenfree (Post 71179)
I was 14. I really liked this guy and i had been flirting with him a ton. Eventually he asked me out and we went to the 8th grade dance together. I was super afraid he would dump me when we got to high school, and i wanted him to like me, so near the end of the dance we snuck off into a dark corner of the school library and started making out. I pulled off his pants (didn't even bother unzipping them) and blew him. His penis really freaked me out, it looked like an alien worm. I probably gave a really bad bj, but i dont remember. I really regret it, i wish i would have waited until it had meant something more. He dumped me about a year later.

awww..
{pat pat}
{hugg~}

Don't worry, your first meaningful time is your true first time =) think of it as practice? so you could please your true Love better =) (though I do wish I had given everything to my true Love, too... but the fact that I am not rejected because of it only proves that I am Loved =) )

i<3blowjobs 05-09-2012 01:39 PM

well im a boy but i still like to have fun. i was 11 on the 9th may and i had a sleep over with a freind. im not gay! as i was saying. he was asleep so i decided to pull down his pants and see his penis. so it was there in front of me so i decided to give him a blowjob. he woke while i was in the middle of it. he said what are you doing. so i replied giving you a blowjob. he said cool can i give you one. i said yes. he went ahead and did it. then we just started snogging and kissing. and touching each others penis. we got so horney and got a bona. my girl friend was there aswell and she just joined on and i didnt know what i was doin so i licked her virgina

SexySwimmer 05-09-2012 02:22 PM

Umm..First time I saw one was like 6...But first time I touched one? more like 11 or 12. First BJ was 15...

Alice41100 05-09-2012 02:55 PM

At one minute old cause my bro was naked in the hospital