getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   GD Minecraft Server (3rd) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427536)

Simi 08-18-2023 03:05 AM

GD Minecraft Server (3rd)

Our new Minecraft server opens today! In just a couple of hours between 15:00 and 16:00 CEST!

For those of you who haven’t seen the previous threads my puppy and I have been hosting a Minecraft server for players from gd. Previous servers have been fairly vanilla gameplay wise, however this time we have got some world generation mods in as well.

Why play Minecraft with us?
Its a free SMP hosted by fellow kinky people, letting you play while you game ;) People often on the forums want tasks for doing while playing games (Person above video game i am looking at you) but isn’t it much more fun doing them while you are able to communicate with the others? Pick death forfeits/post PM dares to each other, make buildings while you suffer etc.

We always love having new members join us, whether you are brand new to minecraft or experienced grinders, eager to combine kink and gaming or just want to chill we hope to have something for you.

The game is running on 1.20.1 (java) with a few quality of life things on the servers side, and the world generation ones (terralith, incendium and nullscape) but literally nothing is needed on the players side beyond the ability to play Minecraft java

I have been busy preparing the server for everyone's arrival, there is a small town at spawn to help make all players feel welcome.

To join us just message/say in the thread and i will give you an invite into our discord server. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or in DMs

Enzo 08-18-2023 04:01 PM

*Bump* This launched today - Get on there!

Zoey1996 08-18-2023 07:12 PM

Yes now my pc back up and running I need back on

Simi 08-18-2023 07:57 PM

Do you still have the discord?

Zoey1996 08-18-2023 08:04 PM

Sadly no i don't anymore

Locked Puppy 08-20-2023 09:38 AM

It's very lively and fun!
We got up to seven people online sometimes. Some piss themselves, some wear dresses, some are plugged with puppy tails ( _blushes_ ), while playing the game.

Contact Simi to get on yourself and have fun with us :)

We also just started a contest, where the winners can win flying privileges for a week. Makes for easier building, especially in the beginning.

Strangerthings 08-21-2023 02:06 AM

I would like to join in the minecraft server

Simi 08-21-2023 02:10 PM

DM has been sent, sorry for the slightly slow response :)

the more the merrier :)

Enzo 08-25-2023 04:51 PM

**CALLING ALL DOMS!**

WE NEED YOU! We have lots of subbies just waiting to be used! Feel free to join the server and start using them!

DM SIMI FOR DETAILS

Simi 08-25-2023 04:52 PM

Lol, more subbies are also welcome too... more targets XD

jinuswam 09-01-2023 02:26 AM

I'd like to join if this is still available!

Simi 09-01-2023 07:43 AM

It is! I'm travelling atm but I'll message you with a link to the discord server

Simi 12-22-2023 04:00 PM

Christmas has come to our minecraft server!

You are welcome to join us! we are currently getting ready for christmas on the server too! If you join us before Christmas day you are welcome to put your name in and join on giving some small gifts on the server. If you join after then don't worry we still have our normal welcome gifts!https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...cbcb1121ac699&

For those who are checking this thread out for the first time my Pup and I host a mostly vanilla survival minecraft server (java) for just members from getdare :) We always welcome more players, no matter how experienced you are. No mods are needed for running the game but we do have a modded world generation causing different biomes in the worlds and a rather different experience in the nether :) (Terralith, Incendium and Nullscape)

Simi 12-24-2023 03:26 AM

If anyone is curious and fancies checking us out you can still join the secret santa if you join us today!

If you have any questions just drop me a message or put something in here :)

nipple slave 12-24-2023 06:19 PM

I'd love to join. I meant to when it first started up but I got busy and wasn't able to